It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeez, if you don't wanna see me, just say it, you prick

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Try this : Ignore his calls or texts. When you do answer, say something like "I don't know, I may be going out with my friends" or something that will sound like you'll meet him if you can't find anything else better to do. KEEP doing it. No matter how hard he begs or what he says, meet him only on your terms.
He's playing you because it makes him feel like he's in total control and has you at his beck and call.
Don't rant and rave at him, it'll just prove to him he got under your skin. Be calm, distant, uninterested. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
He wants you to chase him.
Turn the tables and I guarantee he will be chasing you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agartha

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You can speak for yourself but do not lump all men the same boat please.

Well said, like not all women are the same.

Agreed! After careful study I've noticed that some women have bigger boobs than others.

They probably differ in other ways, too. I'll have to do more research.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

fornicate with a series of increasingly rusty railroad spikes.

edit on 11-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
a reply to: Pitou

Men, we're all the same. Anyone member on here who tells you it's different is talk BS.

I could go into the innate motivations that make us pr*ks - or the years of conditioning that make us pr*ks.... But I won't. We are who we are. Even those of us who have a big conscience can brush it under the table if we need to.

Stay away from us. We do suck.

Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to get into your knickers.

Thanks for Tarring me with your brush
and no, everyone can keep their own knickers thank you very much. I have never heard so much drivel in my life, and i have just read more of your comments. I'll end there or end up post banned

Cheers

CbG
edit on 2015-09-11T08:50:33-05:002015Fri, 11 Sep 2015 08:50:33 -0500bFriday5009America/Chicago158 by corblimeyguvnor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Three weeks is no time at all; I think you're handling it fine - you gave him enough rope to hang himself, or enough time to prove himself, depending.

Naturally, you wanted to give him a chance, see if it's a pattern or if you just met him at an awkward time, but now you know, without too much of your time being wasted. I agree with the poster some places above - you said it very well. Now say it to him.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Agreed! After careful study I've noticed that some women have bigger boobs than others.

Size varies in men too, my friend...... but let's not get there, eh? (talking about moobs, of course)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Men, we're all the same. Anyone member on here who tells you it's different is talk BS.

I could go into the innate motivations that make us pr*ks - or the years of conditioning that make us pr*ks.... But I won't. We are who we are. Even those of us who have a big conscience can brush it under the table if we need to.

Stay away from us. We do suck.

Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to get into your knickers.

The behaviour the OP describes isn't typical 'male' behaviour; in fact it seems fairly typical of women from my experience. I love them to bits but, God love em, they do happen to be the biggest hypocrites on the planet when it comes to how they treat their men in regard to phone calls and dates. It can be like trying to second-guess a professional poker player's next move. In the early stages of a relationship, they treat men in exactly the same way that they would happily kill a man for if the tables were turned.

Maybe the OP's bf is indulging in a little misdirected revenge.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: corblimeyguvnor

Sorry if you can't admit where your innate motivations for survival come from - it's a natural defensive mechanism that takes us full circle!

Star for a wonderful reply though

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   

a reply to: johnwick

And then they shot your dog...

OP just get a better model.
An older one who is 41 and likes Monkeys

Lol, if that happened.... I would be living a country music song

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

originally posted by: Agartha

You can speak for yourself but do not lump all men the same boat please.

Well said, like not all women are the same.

Just what I have come to expect from you...... " flawless victory!! "

Lol

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm giving out free hugs in the States:

Platonic
    Creepy
    and Extra Creepy

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

What?

Too much?

I can never tell these days, I must say. My curmudgeon stats are through the roof though! Every cloud has a silver lining!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Pouilleux

Nice Avatar Brotha

On Topic: Hate people who do this. It's so cowardly.

I've been called a dick for just straight up telling people I'd rather spend my time doing something else. I don't think those people understand the value of honesty.

Rip the band aid off and forget it was ever there.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

But there's no getting away from our motivations. Since we roamed the planet our motivation is reproduction, like all other animals

Speak for yourself. We have been given an intellect to use; lumping all men together with the baser instincts of animals...well if that's what you think you're only capable of I feel sorry for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Kick him to the curb. It's not worth the stress.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Aah the mind games. Pretty childish really, not you, the prick. Annoys the hell out of me. I'm straight up when it comes to relationships and if I feel games are being played I simply don't play. You'll find someone who appreciates your company and when you do it won't feel forced and you won't be left with that feeling of not knowing what is going on.

goof luck

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

a reply to: boymonkey74

What are your innate motivations then?

Food
Shelter
Reproduce

Of course, modern days have made you think that compassion and benevolence are a driving force but stripped back you're just an animal like the rest of us.

Try putting that layer of humanity back on then, and join the Rest Of us.

not that I have a dog in any of these races, I'm simply a spectator these days. The rules suck, the opposing team sucks, I suck, everything sucks, so may as well just suck over here, watching everyone else suck...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
Try this : Ignore his calls or texts. When you do answer, say something like "I don't know, I may be going out with my friends" or something that will sound like you'll meet him if you can't find anything else better to do. KEEP doing it. No matter how hard he begs or what he says, meet him only on your terms.
He's playing you because it makes him feel like he's in total control and has you at his beck and call.
Don't rant and rave at him, it'll just prove to him he got under your skin. Be calm, distant, uninterested. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
He wants you to chase him.
Turn the tables and I guarantee he will be chasing you.

And this is how you create and foster a loving, healthy stable relationship.

NOT..

man, no wonder I get it wrong. I've been playing as an adult and not a teenager.. Oo

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm giving out free hugs in the States:

Platonic
    Creepy
    and Extra Creepy

May I just say......"Ewww"

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus