It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeez, if you don't wanna see me, just say it, you prick

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
So we've known each other for quite a while and we started dating. Then, he suddenly hardly ever wants to meet (like, 30 mins in 3 weeks) yet pretends he wants to and sends cute emojis etc.

I don't really fall for it anymore but he wanted to meet today. Fine then. Well, no, ain't happening. So asshole, you wanna keep me on a leash, make sure I feel crappy for being 6th priority or something, and have me not making any definite plans for the weekend because you *might* wanna see me? Jeez dude, if you don't want to meet me just f**ng say so. What kind of wuss are you. I'm just pissed off about this because I don't deserve this and this was one of the people/guys I actually liked and felt attracted to. And he gave me hope. I never keep people on a leash and I try to be as respectful as possible when interacting with others, what is this crap. I'm not fuming with rage, but I do feel mistreated and pissed off. There's no danger in telling me you don't want to see me. Really, no. And it's not an 'easy way of letting go' or something, it's actually mean and makes it all take longer. I'm done with this. I just asked on whatsapp 'hmm I don't think you want it anyway?'

I mean, it's wasted time, sh**y and disrespectful. I hate this!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
"you prick" got my S & F!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Pitou

Men, we're all the same. Anyone member on here who tells you it's different is talk BS.

I could go into the innate motivations that make us pr*ks - or the years of conditioning that make us pr*ks.... But I won't. We are who we are. Even those of us who have a big conscience can brush it under the table if we need to.

Stay away from us. We do suck.

Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to get into your knickers.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
YOU do not deserve to be treated this way. YOU deserve to be happy....but YOU have to create your own happiness. It is all up to you. Be the Captain of your own ship. I send you thoughts of peace.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I think the worst thing to do to an another person is false hopes. Stay strong dude, you just need to find people that understand you. I got for 3 times false hopes, and it was from women, that hurt so much. I understand you and I send you my positive vibes. On this, just let him know that he's disrepectful and that you prefer meeting other people.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

It isn't just guys, the ladies aren't much better.......

In the last month and a half the just overwhelming amount of bs I have received is mind blowing.

I have heard it all, including a lady that was super jealous, and demanded me to tell her where I was all the time....

I caught her out with another guy, I saw her hugging and kissing him....

She tried to tell me it was her brother...... Lol

In short, people just suck all around all the time

Good luck

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Life is too short, don't waste your time on maybes!

... and thank you for using the word prick, makes me feel like I'm not surrounded by only Americans

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

And then they shot your dog...

OP just get a better model.
An older one who is 41 and likes Monkeys

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well said. Now say it to him, instead of us. Then, move on with your life and find one who wants to be with you. He's out there. Waiting for you.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pitou
So we've known each other for quite a while and we started dating. Then, he suddenly hardly ever wants to meet (like, 30 mins in 3 weeks) yet pretends he wants to and sends cute emojis etc.

I don't really fall for it anymore but he wanted to meet today. Fine then. Well, no, ain't happening. So asshole, you wanna keep me on a leash, make sure I feel crappy for being 6th priority or something, and have me not making any definite plans for the weekend because you *might* wanna see me? Jeez dude, if you don't want to meet me just f**ng say so. What kind of wuss are you. I'm just pissed off about this because I don't deserve this and this was one of the people/guys I actually liked and felt attracted to. And he gave me hope. I never keep people on a leash and I try to be as respectful as possible when interacting with others, what is this crap. I'm not fuming with rage, but I do feel mistreated and pissed off. There's no danger in telling me you don't want to see me. Really, no. And it's not an 'easy way of letting go' or something, it's actually mean and makes it all take longer. I'm done with this. I just asked on whatsapp 'hmm I don't think you want it anyway?'

I mean, it's wasted time, sh**y and disrespectful. I hate this!

I feel your pain. I mean I know how that hurts. Girls do it all the time. I guess guys now are just learning from the best.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Stay away from us. We do suck

Self loath much? Christ on a cross. You are a ball of fun ill bet.

Pitou, you understand what he is, let it go. Learn from it, move on. Don't left the next guy get this far, even if...

V

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Quite right, he sounds like an arse. I wouldn't even waste my time asking him what he wants after his 3 weeks of nonsense. You go ahead and do what you like, see what you like and if, IF, you permit him to see you in the not too distant future he can count his blessings.

Life's too short, Pitou, and it's his loss.

B x

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Despite what some believe, not all men are bad, you just have to meet the right one.... but this one, after three weeks of being a jerk you should block on your whatsapp and move one...... he is not worth your time and effortl!!!

edit on 11-9-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2015 by Agartha because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-9-2015 by Agartha because: Spelling!!!

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Variable

Just honest. I love myself and am confident in what I am and my assertions.

But there's no getting away from our motivations. Since we roamed the planet our motivation is reproduction, like all other animals. Now things are more complicated with language and feelings we can no longer hit girls on the head with sticks and drag them home, we have to use better tactics.

But the after effects are still just as painful.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You can speak for yourself but do not lump all men the same boat please.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

What are your innate motivations then?

Food
Shelter
Reproduce

Of course, modern days have made you think that compassion and benevolence are a driving force but stripped back you're just an animal like the rest of us.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Curious question : If, as is evident, he is a pr.ck why didn't you see it ? This is actually a very serious question since if you can't answer it you will fall for the same guy all over again.

FYI : Not all guys are the same and not all guys say so to get into the proverbial knickers.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I am sorry to hear that the world is offering you reasons to tell it to go fornicate with a series of increasingly rusty railroad spikes.

The dude is clearly a looser. You have better things to be doing with your time, like mashing a fork into your hand, or beating yourself over the head with a house brick wrapped in sandpaper. Seriously though... He's a waster. Forget it, and do something more productive!

And never forget, that you are worth more than this man is offering you, way more.

link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Some like bad boys, I must admit when I was bad I got more ladies.

Oh and check my rant out..

link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

You can speak for yourself but do not lump all men the same boat please.

Well said, like not all women are the same.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join