It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private news regarding Fox Lake Police Shooting

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I just received a phone call from a friend that has let me know that the situation surrounding the Fox Lake Shooting may be a suicide and not as published initially. If this is the case the amount of manpower that has been dedicated to the manhunt and the anti-firearm (gun) brouhaha is unprecedented. I am told that there will be a press release to follow and not to be surprised if it is termed a suicide.

I received the call about 1.5 hours ago but was not near a computer to post.

Just saying....

Did not know which forum to post this; MODS please move wherever relevant.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Suicide by shooting your self in the chest?
That is what the coroner said was the fatal shot.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: notmyrealname

Great tip.
Tell us something about your source and why he or she might know this...you don't need to give any names.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Why would he want to stir up this much #e, just to cover his suicide? Makes no sense.

Just found this -

www.foxnews.com...

Lt. Charles Joseph Gliniewicz was shot twice, once in his vest and once “somewhere else,” with the latter shot ultimately killing the Fox Lake cop, according to a new report from FOX32, citing sources. The bullet that killed him has been recovered from his body.

This is the first time information about the number of times Gliniewicz was shot – or even the general location of where he was shot – has come to light. Lake County coroner Dr. Thomas Rudd said Wednesday that a “single devastating” gunshot wound killed the Illinois cop, whose mysterious death on Sept. 1 sparked a massive manhunt. It has not yet been determined if Gliniewicz was shot at close range or from a distance.

"I think it's necessary that it's stated that there are no shots to the head or neck," Rudd told Fox News on Thursday. "The devastating wound is below the neck, that's all I can say as far as the position."

Rudd also said that "material" had been taken from Gliniewicz's hands and the task force is in the process of determining whether there was gunshot residue.

"This is a difficult case because we don't have any evidence of how this happened, how this bullet got into this officer," Rudd told Fox News

edit on 10-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64
a reply to: Sremmos80
a reply to: xuenchen
a reply to: IAMTAT

He probably was the Many who committed suicide that goes with the Ashley Maddison release of date/email scandal. Remember the pastor who killed himself, and All the rest....

...but lets waste our tax dollars because we just can't accept that he is human who succumbed to his own guilt of being unfaithful....
edit on th30Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:30:19 -0500K201591930pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SirKonstantin

He probably was the Many who committed suicide that goes with the Ashley Maddison release of date/email scandal. Remember the pastor who killed himself, and All the rest....

...but lets waste our tax dollars because we just can't accept that he is human who succumbed to his own guilt of being unfaithful....

UUooo I like that angle !!!

Maybe he was being blackmailed and a "transaction/meeting" went awry.

Maybe he was shot and the "vest" was put on after the shooting?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:19 PM
link   

One shot to the chest and one other "somewhere else"...

Still a more realistic "suicide" than the author Gary Webb en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Great tip.
Tell us something about your source and why he or she might know this...you don't need to give any names.

Illinois state's attny.

He was not sure what would be announced however there would be an announcement.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Let's also convict him in the court of human opinion with no facts to actually support the conviction.

@ OP - the coroner is all over the proverbial map on this case. Issuing a statement one day, contradicting himself in a press conference the next, then issuing another statement contradicting both of the previous comments.

The task force investigating this incident is royally pissed at him.

www.nbcchicago.com...
edit on 10-9-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I have a bad feeling that we will have a lot more suicides connected to the Ashely Maddison scandal...

He probably shot his vest to confuse people, which clearly worked....OR
He shot himself in the body first and then tried to speed it up but missed, no energy left and just slowly bleed to death...which still caused confusion.
He wanted an open casket funeral...

Now let us get the rest of his friends to confuse the public so he isn't publicly shammed.
edit on th26Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:26:29 -0500K201592930pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Great tip.

Illinois state's attny.

He was not sure what would be announced however there would be an announcement.

An impressive source.
Still, 'suicide' didn't come out of thin air in whatever discussions he was privvy to. Is he saying that it may be suppressed?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ya seeing that now, I just went with the first one I saw but holy hell. I thought the union was being unreasonable but they have every right to be mad.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I am just posting what I have heard personally. If it turns out to be true, okay; if it turns out not true, okay... either way I have no skin in the game however, If it turns out not to be what is reported in the news, it WILL be the last time I try to post something breaking that comes my way here.

No offense taken and no offense meant.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Let's also convict him in the court of human opinion with no facts to actually support the conviction.

@ OP - the coroner is all over the proverbial map on this case. Issuing a statement one day, contradicting himself in a press conference the next, then issuing another statement contradicting both of the previous comments.

The task force investigating this incident is royally pissed at him.

www.nbcchicago.com...

Honestly, beyond the headlines I read about this case, I had no knowledge. I did not follow this however received a call from Illinois with the information I repeated here. Follow it as you see fit as I am not trying to politicize this matter nor take sides in a matter I have no knowledge in.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
(gimme my stars!)

His friends are confusing the public so that he won't be publicly shamed.

We cannot convict a dead man.
edit on th38Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:38:26 -0500K201592630pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

edit on th38Thu, 10 Sep 2015 20:38:59 -0500K201595930pm9 by SirKonstantin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Got me, I am scratching my head as well. I just had a call while shopping for groceries.

I looked online to see if it already broke and when there was no news, posted here....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is very interesting OP, I recall somebody in the thread for this story in the BAN forum actually suggesting that the LEO committed suicide and called in the "basic descriptions" of the three suspects to "disguise" the truth...

What's even more interesting is the source, as stated it's an exceptional one, but I have one question (and I'm asking this sincerely)

Why did your source decide to phone and tell you this information? You've admitted to not following this story at all but for reading the headline. Does your source know of your affiliation with ATS? Are they looking for an information exit route?

Very interesting either way. **'d. 👍🏼
edit on 10-9-2015 by TheBatch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

(gimme my stars!)

His friends are confusing the public so that he won't be publicly shamed.

We cannot convict a dead man.

His friends are going with what actual facts are. He made radio calls. His friends aren't making that up. The hero worship by others is what it is, and doesn't change the actual facts in the incident.

Your hyperbole has, as of right now, no basis in fact whatsoever. Doesn't stop you from speaking as if it's all fact already though.

Don't worry about getting your stars. It's ATS, plenty of hate for cops here.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Didn't intend to imply you were spinning anything, just adding more info to the thread. The task force working the incident is pissed at the coroner for doing what he's doing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join