It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here, I Am

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Greetings you truth seekers, & Namaste:

I had yet to post an Introduction of my being a member here these past 7 years, a "lurker" even before that. & my, what a remarkable past 7 they have been. I had the inkling to propose an introduction on this site before this 9/11/15 weekend: in case any doom came to fruition & also because I am an avid journalist, constantly writing down my experiences & steady evolution. So, Here, I Am.

Primarily, I have been a close observer, habitually frequenting this domain, & others, searching for moments of recognition as to what I could pertain as the "truth" of what was being sought. From free energy devices (sign me up), to meditation & the wonders of reality, all the way to how & why all these natural disasters have been occuring, etc. etc. Mainly, I have sought to understand the truth of this current reality, & ideally to "liberate one's self from all defilements: craving & aversion, moving to higher dimensional realms of understanding" as Sagan or de Grausse Tyson. In a simpler state, christened consciousness. No liberated being hails to one religion, nor do I in my non-sectarian understandings. It's just a state of mind, a state of heart. Nevertheless, with my spirit seeking these things I am but human in this existence, with my current lessons & seemingly unending rhetoric to understand "karmic exchange" (as I commonly put it). ATS & other "live updating web domains" have helped me devise great intuition over the past years as truly, your heart knows all truths. I had a very profound spiritual experience in 2008 right after the recession in November, & in that I mean: an experience that words cannot explain (lookup NDE - near death exp.), but looking back upon the past 7 years, most experiences have yielded much learning.

These past seven years I've traveled the world, taken courses upon courses over yoga & meditation. Attending schools & taking sabbaticals to centres in different countries, I've been working pretty well at "progressing" & evolving. It hasn't always been bliss, evolution can be a struggle at times when you are met with new challenges. Earlier this year I even was struck by a vehicle while commuting on my bicycle through town. My body was launched nearly through an intersection, a portion of my vertebrae being nearly crushed by the nearly 40mph impact. The challenges always continue & in my case JUST AS YOUR OWN, it is up to YOU.

I have great hopes that a future of brightness dawns in the very near future. I've been half-joking about "mystery schools" & the starfleet federation with colleagues for years now, & (with logic) I'll do what I can to hopefully take steps towards a future where literally: Humans work on their own betterment.

Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: survival

Hm.

Welcome here.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
That's quite the introduction. Hello and welcome!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Welcome. See ya around the boards.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Please proceed to the shuttle dock that will take you to our Mother Ship at it's current location.

Refreshments will be served in route.
Please shake your luggage to discard any baby trolls as they will be destroyed or sent into rehab upon arrival aboard the Mother Ship.
The approximate time of arrival depends on attitude.

Hay Survival looks like you are already enjoying your self, so just have more fun.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Welcome, piece of advice look out for the signs...

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Hi! Welcome to the forum!
edit on 22-9-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: (no reason given)

(post by MeatyDucky removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 18 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Hey there, official welcome. Seems like you got a lot to offer.

posted on Nov, 1 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadCat

Hey there, official welcome. Seems like you got a lot to offer.

Brings tears to my eyes because yes I do!!! I'd offer my heart up on my platter if I knew it could bring peace to people. Paradoxically this is not the case.. Human life has its challenges.

May all beings be peaceful.

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Too funny! I appreciate the sarcasm & interpretive humor.

This rock currently called Earth is my home & I am so proud to be of her, with her, & be held by her. I would carry extreme choice before entering a craft or its beam. Earth is my craft. Gaia.

I'd probably have better chance to learn shapeshifting than I would of getting on a spacecraft. I like your avatar

Thank you for the reply!

posted on Nov, 7 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   

top topics

join