It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is not the greatest country in the world...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Donald Trump wants to turn things around and, "Make America GREAT Again!".

right, because before he started to run for president, he made all those billions in the worst country, received all those tax breaks in the worst country, went bankrupt 3 times which lost investors millions of dollars without him going broke or to jail, in the worst country.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I'm a 26 year old male. While our generation may have some of the stupidest people imaginable, it also has some of the most resilient, politically versed and aggravated individuals imaginable. I cannot name a single person in my social circle who even comes close to adhering to name-brand politics.

We are aware of lobbyism, corruption, fiat currency, a false economy, a government that has no idea what transparency is and we continuously destroy the simplistic ideals of regurgitated MSN/CNN/FOX bull# when individuals approach us with such nonsense. We study, we read articles, we're not total boners.

But I could never give you a statistic on how many of us are like that. Unfortunately I'm sure the vast majority of 90s kids are brainwashed beyond belief. Ermagerhhhdddddd Miley Cyrus showed her vagina yaayyyy. Justin Beieber snorts coc aine wooohooooooo.

Not all of us though. When Occupy was taking place in my county of residence(at that time) I was at the forefront and I was continuously passing out factual information about the corruption of this country and it's politics, sadly most of the attendees had no clue what the hell they we're even doing there besides smoking weed and wishing they had free money. I was a Ron Paul supporter so I didn't get along so well with that crowd. None the less, not all of us are dips.

Other than that, I dig what he says. Quite a few of his points are spot on.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: John_Rodger_Cornman
a reply to: truthseeker84

There is no such country called "america"

America is a continent(split into north ,south ,central america). USA is a country.

USA does have the best military in the world. But China has a larger economy.

China also has 1 billion people that live on about 300 bucks a month....

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Trump will make America great again! If only it was that easy. While a government who obeys its own laws might help it's the individuals who make any nation great. As a great man once said and I paraphrase to be more inclusive - ask not what your nation can do for you but what you can do for your nation.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
You know how the saying goes. America is the worst country in the world....except for every other country in the world.

Now I don't travel and never have. I haven't seen much of all the other countries. But guess what? I have the internet and I've been on it for well over a decade. In that time I've talked to (or read) just about anyone who can speak English. The rest of the countries don't exactly produce the most awesome people alive either.

I'm thinking especially of places like Britain and Australia. If there is a Mecca for people who refuse to be independent thinkers, it seems like either one of those places would do just fine.

Maybe that's our biggest problem. We fought for and earned our independence from these backwards people and then we forgot what we fought for. Britain in particular has done nothing but contaminate the US (intellectually and culturally) for decades on end. And now we're almost back to where we started. No rights. No freedom. Crazy taxes. Basically, a modern day monarchy. It doesn't look like a monarchy because the blame is all spread out. Whatever it is, it's the next worst thing to totalitarianism.

That said, people love to beat the US up over any little thing they can single out as a substantial issue and magnify it onto a global scale. As much as we've lost in the last couple of decades, we are still all sitting here saying exactly what we think about things. We're not being locked up for being "politically ill" (I reckon that's close to how they'd name the disorder of disagreeing with TPTB). Now that doesn't mean that won't happen but it hasn't happened yet.

Most of us here in the US can speak our minds. And if people in a lot of these other hellholes were to do the same they'd probably at least have to explain themselves. After all this time, the US is still one of the few places where you can pretty much say exactly what you think and just plain ignore people who don't like it. There are a few exceptions, I guess but that's the kind of thing a lot of Americans take for granted. Because they just don't know any better.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I think the kardashians should run America.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join