It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
You mean to tell me after 7 years of Obama's purges theres still 50 whistleblowers....something stinks here

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
And let's NOT forget JSOC..www.wnd.com...

If YOU aggrivate THEM you WON'T run a thing.
edit on 13-9-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarioOnTheFly
a reply to: lightedhype

Yeah...I don't get this attitude from certain members. They are sick of hearing about ISIS...never mind that the real proof of lies and deceit is exposed in the upper echelons of US chain of command...yeah...who cares.

It's because...you know...we already knew that...no biggie. But when I state that I don't trust officials and their word...then I'm a crazy conspiracy nutcase...detached from reality...because...they simply wouldn't do that.

These are the same people that when Obama tells a lie, they say "but all politicians lie". The same group that has been making excuses for the one who removed our troops from Iraq, the same one who defends and supports the Muslim Brotherhood, the one who lied about a red line, lied about Benghazi and continues to do so, lies about where his allegiance is, where his beliefs are and to whom he bows. These are the actions of an enemy. Not an ally and not an observer. This is an enemy that has infiltrated the United States and by choice and by action has worked as diligently as he can to destroy our way of life.

I would not be surprised if Obama and portions of the left have been bought or owe allegiance to a group bent on destroying us from within. You don't have to believe me but ask yourself this...what has Obama done that isn't in the best interest of our enemies? Sure...he and his handlers aren't stupid enough to do something so obvious that it would lose them the game, but the end result is that our country has been hurt far worse during the Obama administration than during all other Presidential terms in history. Yes...even worse than Bush.

At least that is the view of this American that loves what our country was, what it was founded upon instead of what others want to change about it. And if you want to change something...you don't love it.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The scary thing is, his supporters are buying it hook line and sinker!

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they were being controlled.

I suspected that was the case with the Bush administration as well, but the sheer blatant, outright selling out of the USA is so obvious right now, you either see it and it angers you, you excuse it, or you are oblivious to it.

I never thought I would see the day.

it just gets worse and worse.

Politicians, gotta love em. Not.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I've always thought things were probably not going as well as the media has been portraying.

In war, if your side is losing, it's always safest to hide the truth from the public as best you can.

It's only a matter of time before ISIS hits the USA somewhere in the USA. The US military has been lucky, not vigilant, in preventing an attack.

Did you know that the US military has NEVER been able to prevent an attack on US soil? Not ONCE, in the entire history of the United States, since 1776.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I feel like this scandal only works to further ISIS's agenda, psychological warfare by demoralizing Americans, making them lose trust in their government and those on THEIR alliegance, as opposed to ISIS's allegiance... because whether you like it or not, you are all a collective force of your country, much like ISIS is a collective force of their cult that reaches globally and conveniently alluring to Muslims... ISIS is the horror here, though im sure there is some temporary relief in having uproar over the poor reporting of the TRUE ATROCITY and HELL that is occurring right at this very moment, closer than you think.

im sure this uproar only excacerbates the insecurities in your government that lead your officers to waterdown the severity of the situation...

from a very concerned aussie

edit: it hurt me to write this. I do think its not all doom and gloom, but these are extremely cunning and hateful people who are masters at manipulation, on many levels such as emotion, propaganda and subversion.... please reply because I am grasping at straws trying to relate the confusion I feel from witnessing this speed up
edit on 13-9-2015 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: throwaway115

you know what # you guys I shouldn't have to worry about this bull# anyway

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 11:41 PM
link   

The thing is....we are all America. You should worry about it same as I should.

I can live in a cave and still be affected by US president farting...its the reality of the world we live in today.

I find this info important as a confirmation for, the usually speculated on, MO...by those in power.

Lies, lies, and more lies. Such information is vital to establishing a proven pattern of behavior...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The thing is....we are all America. You should worry about it same as I should.

I can live in a cave and still be affected by US president farting...its the reality of the world we live in today.

I find this info important as a confirmation for, the usually speculated on, MO...by those in power.

Lies, lies, and more lies. Such information is vital to establishing a proven pattern of behavior...

the president farting? lmao that's the most retarded hyperbole ive ever heard

if we are all America then to you, America means something else, because I'm definitely not from your country.

if you want to discuss REAL matters in the world, approach it from a REALISTIC perspective or else blend into grey mediocrity like another whining bigot who thinks the world revolves around them
edit on 14-9-2015 by throwaway115 because: typos

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
I've always thought things were probably not going as well as the media has been portraying.

In war, if your side is losing, it's always safest to hide the truth from the public as best you can.

It's only a matter of time before ISIS hits the USA somewhere in the USA. The US military has been lucky, not vigilant, in preventing an attack.

Did you know that the US military has NEVER been able to prevent an attack on US soil? Not ONCE, in the entire history of the United States, since 1776.

Not the armys job that falls to the FBI and they have stopped attacks. Army can't be legally used domestically without war being declared by congress.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

if we are all America then to you, America means something else, because I'm definitely not from your country.

If Wall Street crashes...you're gonna feel it. You sing and chant all you want how that doesn't affect you, but you're wrong. What US does...affects many nations spreading to many continents. If you don't see that...then you're fast asleep.

if you want to discuss REAL matters in the world, approach it from a REALISTIC perspective or else blend into grey mediocrity like another whining bigot who thinks the world revolves around them

just for sake of the argument...what are the REAL matters in the world ?

How did you come to conclusion that I think the world revolves around me ?

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: throwaway115
I feel like this scandal only works to further ISIS's agenda, psychological warfare by demoralizing Americans, making them lose trust in their government and those on THEIR alliegance, as opposed to ISIS's allegiance... because whether you like it or not, you are all a collective force of your country, much like ISIS is a collective force of their cult that reaches globally and conveniently alluring to Muslims... ISIS is the horror here, though im sure there is some temporary relief in having uproar over the poor reporting of the TRUE ATROCITY and HELL that is occurring right at this very moment, closer than you think.

im sure this uproar only excacerbates the insecurities in your government that lead your officers to waterdown the severity of the situation...

from a very concerned aussie

edit: it hurt me to write this. I do think its not all doom and gloom, but these are extremely cunning and hateful people who are masters at manipulation, on many levels such as emotion, propaganda and subversion.... please reply because I am grasping at straws trying to relate the confusion I feel from witnessing this speed up

I think your right Isis is being down played in US media. This is being done so it doesn't force politicians to do something about the millions of displaced and killed syrians. As long as they can keep it that Isis is far away and its just a middle east squabble no actions will be taken. If the US public was as well informed as say Europeans and actually had to deal with the refugees they would demand action.

So the reports are down played saying Isis is no threat and the bombing campaign is effective at stopping them. Doesn't take a genious to figure out no army was ever stopped with just airpower. But for now they will continue to tell us its working. The US does not want to put troops back into the middle east and as long as the Obama can say what he is doing is working they won't have to.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   

If Wall Street crashes...you're gonna feel it. You sing and chant all you want how that doesn't affect you, but you're wrong. What US does...affects many nations spreading to many continents. If you don't see that...then you're fast asleep.

just for sake of the argument...what are the REAL matters in the world ?

How did you come to conclusion that I think the world revolves around me ?

My emphasis on real was because you didn't really answer any of my initial questions at all, you had a spiel about Americas influence which is also continued in this post I am now quoting, obviously mate if your gonna make a broad claim like 'we are all America', which in certain contexts would be fine because I have no problem with America, and yet you still portay this certain vanity of well I don't know really, because I'm not American. Your kind of using circular logic to back up your previous post when infact it was vague as # and made statements without few rebuttals to my actual OP. None in fact.
edit on 14-9-2015 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

obviously mate if your gonna make a broad claim like 'we are all America', which in certain contexts would be fine because I have no problem with America, and yet you still portay this certain vanity of well I don't know really, because I'm not American.

I don't if you noticed...but I'm not American.

made statements without few rebuttals to my actual OP.

Firstly...the OP is mine...You do know what an OP is ?

Secondly...you didn't reply to my post...and you defo didn't ask any questions that need answering.

Maybe you can point to a question mark in your first post or paste that question that you wanted answered...which in the end relates to my OP or the theme of this thread ?

This thread is not about ISIS..it's about 50 spies...

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

obviously mate if your gonna make a broad claim like 'we are all America', which in certain contexts would be fine because I have no problem with America, and yet you still portay this certain vanity of well I don't know really, because I'm not American.

I don't if you noticed...but I'm not American.

made statements without few rebuttals to my actual OP.

Firstly...the OP is mine...You do know what an OP is ?

Secondly...you didn't reply to my post...and you defo didn't ask any questions that need answering.

Maybe you can point to a question mark in your first post or paste that question that you wanted answered...which in the end relates to my OP or the theme of this thread ?

This thread is not about ISIS..it's about 50 spies...

Take it like this, I disagree with your intitial reply to my Original Post (come on, its obvious that I meant that). you say your croation but before you said you were American, well excuse me for not looking up your vanity profile for a conspiracy site ^_^

ps. have fun huffing obamas farts, as you described
edit on 14-9-2015 by throwaway115 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   

My vanity profile ?

All you had to do i look under my avatar that is visible clearly on the left side of your screen, under LOCATION.

I never said I'm an American. I said...we are all Americans. My point is...we all feel American policies...as if we're all Americans. You do realize that US is a global power ? My country...and many others (yours included) will do as America wants it. We belong to the WESTERN world...America indirectly dictates the price of gas I put in my car and to certain extent, it dictates my pay, even though I'm half way across the world from the US mainland. All of the banks in my country are owned by bigger banks that mostly reside in the US and a few other European countries like UK and Germany.

You still didn't point to a question...from your "OP"...?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join