It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Activity Detected as NK Prepares for WW3, has 10-16+ Nukes already, Develops 'Mini-Nukes'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

atimes.com...
New activity detected at North Korea’s Yongbyon nuke site

ohns Hopkins University website dedicated to North Korea issues, said in an analysis that recent commercial satellite imagery indicates new activity is underway at two areas in the Yongbyon Nuclear Scientific Research Center—the 5 MWe Reactor and Radiochemical Laboratory complex—that are key to the production of plutonium for building nuclear weapons.

www.cnn.com...
North Korea says it can miniaturize nuclear weapons

(CNN)North Korea said Wednesday that it has the ability to miniaturize nuclear weapons, a key step toward building nuclear missiles.
Analysts and U.S. officials have said previously that they suspected Kim Jong Un's regime was working toward accomplishing the technical feat, which is needed to fit a nuclear device on the tip of a ballistic missile.

will NK unleash a nuke, EMP, or biochem weapon upon usa anytime? what areas are most vulnerable to a strike from NK, say, via missile? hawaii, sf & la come to mind.
edit on 9-9-2015 by Sovan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Nope.

2nd line.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The video is from May 2013.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

it is?

Published on Sep 9, 2015
U.S. and United Nations officials say there is new concern over the possible expansion of North Korea's nuclear weapons program. CNN's Brian Todd reports.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
The video is from May 2013.

The footage is reused, but the news is from one and a half hour ago.

on another topic... man I wish I had that life. All those toys to play with, nobody does anything to you, you just wake up, have your breakfast, and go "destroy targets at sea" - nobody cares. You do nuclear tests and have your own nuclear arsenal and plants, sometimes you explode one to see how it goes - and nobody really cares. You go to bed at night thinking about guys like Saddam who didnt have anything and the US opened a can of woopass on them to further their agenda and since their agenda doesnt include you, because it had to include China, you go to bed with a smile .... tomorrow is javelin field day test against some old t62s we have laying around - so good to be king.
edit on 9-9-2015 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
North Korea won't start WW3 - it might re-start the Korean War, and might use nukes in the local area - ie South Korea or possibly Japan.

And while that would be tragic it won't be WW3.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

And while that would be tragic it won't be WW3.

But it would be interesting to watch NK be pummeled to within an inch of it's life.

Silly fat North Korean.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   
If north Korea, was going to restart the korean, war they would have done it already...

I am betting south Korea, will restart it

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent76

This is completely out in the weeds, you ignore all provocation and maiming and bombings and hacking that North Korea engages in,not to mention the threats of nuclear annihilation in my estimation North Korea should have been dealt with according to these actions long ago, however the west constantly seeks peace and understanding, a value of ours that is sown with the blood of our innocents.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Someone need to tell Kim that FALLOUT is a video game and he aint got No fat man mini nukes.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

the threats are old..

A threat is made, north korea gets attention and food etc.

come winter time same bullcrap will happen watch..

I think the only reason we have not attacked north korea and finished the job is the geological land properties and the fact their is nothing their of value.
edit on 9 9 2015 by Bicent76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Contrary to popular belief by some on this website nuclear fallout does not stop at the border. Should N. Korea use a nuke, the reaction would almost certainly be nuclear weapons. Do we really think China is going to allow N. Korea to create a second Chernobyl farms on their border.

edit on 9-9-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Of course not - IMO if China thought NK was serious about war they'd probably invade them themselves!!

BUT.......if somehow NK still managed to let of one or more nukes, it wouldn't be WW3.

If China came across the 38th parallel it might be .....but that's a different scenario entirely.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

You are no doubt correct about North Korea needing to be dealt with a long time ago.

But the reason the North Korea problem was never addressed was because of things like the USA and western corporations seeking and using China to increase their production and profits.

After Nixon opened the door to China, nothing was ever going to be done about China's ally North Korea as long as their were large western economic interests and concerns in China.
edit on 9/9/2015 by Kapriti because: English grammar... oy

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

It is just a guess, but I suspect China has their agents in place to decapitate the leadership of North Korea before they start a war they cannot finish.

I also suspect that China tells North Korea to remain 'patient but provocative' and to wait for the right hour of opportunity that has not come yet.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would feel sorry for NK even just using tactical nukes. There are weapons out there that only destroy organic matter and have very little to no residual radiation....Peace.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I lost the little respect I got left for NK last month.
They can't back their threats. We shouldn't pay any attention to them anymore.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Right. I was commenting about the video. The vid should have been left out of the OP, imo, of course.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Nope.

2nd line.

Are you really willing to put your faith in a Pillsbury boy looking half wit who's father was a rotten egg that hatched him, and with his finger on them ole big red buttons, and who starves his peoples kids to death to save money to buy those weapons with the big red "detonate" buttons on them so they can go "Kaboom", Or maybe the world will expect a little flag to come out that just says "kaboom" on it?

Because if the fool uses even one bomb, he will probably be turned into a paper mache paste that can then be baked into those cute little Pillsbury doh biscuits he has so much in common with and It will be automatically done, and then someone else will probably keep the fireworks show going round the world until nuclear winter arrives for all. I wouldnt trust a pile of sourdough like him. It's a bad bet.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: payta
I lost the little respect I got left for NK last month.
They can't back their threats. We shouldn't pay any attention to them anymore.

Crying wolf until nobody feels the need to pay attention might be part of the plan. If nobody is paying attention, they could pretty much do whatever they want, and nobody is the wiser until it happens. I see one of two things here, either they want to talk a big game and not back it up, or they want everyone to quit paying attention so they can do something and hope like hell they get away with it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join