It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Finally Reveals Heavily Controversial Planet X to the Public At Large

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

John Moore's date for Planet X already came and went.
www.godlikeproductions.com...
edit on 15-9-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Can you please answer my questions on the previous page?

I might be inclined to believe in this if you can.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: ebb3ka94
I thought google sky was solved earlier this year. Maybe im just looking between the lines right now.
Link to what im talking about.

From the opening post:

originally posted by: ngchunter
In truth the missing section of Google Sky is at the coordinates 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" and the T Tauri star shown in the above article is at 05h 42m 21.0s, +22d 36' 48" over 28 degrees north in declination from the missing section.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...
I previously covered what was really in the missing image of Google Sky in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Two different regions of the sky, despite the claims that they are the same.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

High Ranking Govt Reports on Nibiru Planet X

So this is the same man who says this...

As of today, that’s all changed, I now have intelligence from a private, trusted source that Jade Helm 15 is, indeed, connected to Planet X.

Given the importance of this matter and wanting to exercise good standards of journalism, I elected to delay publishing this article prior to getting a second source reporting the same thing (that the Jade Helm 15 training exercise is Planet X related). Today, I am satisfied that I have that second source. While not my private source, I know and trust Steve Quayle who, today, published an article in his alerts section that the Jade Helm matter is, indeed, connected to Planet X. While the author of the alert does not specifically mention Planet X, he certainly implies as much. The author uses the pen name of Seal Man

planetxnews.com...

I believe the credibility of this man has just fallen into the negative.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
UMMM, Google has censored 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" AGAIN!! WTF!

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeyourchains
UMMM, Google has censored 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" AGAIN!! WTF!

Please, read the opening post:

originally posted by: ngchunter
Yes, it's yet another article about the T Tauri star and reflection nebula GN 05.39.2, and yet again the claim is made that it was previously blacked out by Google Sky. In truth the missing section of Google Sky is at the coordinates 5h 53m 27s, -6d 10' 56" and the T Tauri star shown in the above article is at 05h 42m 21.0s, +22d 36' 48" over 28 degrees north in declination from the missing section.
simbad.u-strasbg.fr...
I previously covered what was really in the missing image of Google Sky in this thread:

It was never "un-censored." It was always blacked out. The "winged star" this thread is about is in completely different coordinates. See this thread for the missing image of google sky:

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I wouldnt expect Nibiru any soon. In america and jewish communities you have planet X / Nibiru and in my country we have Titan Athena ( I also believe it relates with Nemesis).

For planet X I know nothing only hoax's... In our case the info we know from mythology is that Father at the end trusted Medussa head to Athena to protect it and she added it to her shield. Its an interesting part because, the ancient Athena also took part in the creation of some human races on earth with Prometheus, also Iapetus took part in the creation of some human races on earth... Iapetus mythologically is the father of Kronos/Saturn and in astronomy Iapetus is a big moon of Kronos/Saturn that looks like a frozen deathstar.
Planet Athena is a brown dwarf and brown because of the color of her shield. She also took part in the great war (with Perseus), titans in mythology can also translated as planetoids and as war planets who can also travel galaxies. If there is a brown dwarf planet in our solar system, it won't have an orbit around our star, it will be parked at the edge (exit of our solar system) and will intervene when Father decides it is time...

And honestly, since you believe planet Nibiru is an alien artificial vessel, why you keep believing it has an orbit? They could move it like a bicycle around.

ps: the ancient Athena who took part in creationism, also the great war, has nothing to do with the modern Athena 5000 y ago. The modern athena was a snake and she acted like a tyrran. She gave birth to a snake and forced him as a king into "Athens" The first king Cecrops... Everything that happens after atlantis, take it with a grain of salt. Thats why ancient Hellines didnt have the 12 gods of Olympus, but the Olympian faith, which included the following Gods (Hra, Zeus, Arhs, Apollo, Artemis). The 12 came much later with Julian emperor of rome I think.

And why I merge Medussa with all that? Its infront of you, witchcraft, relligions contain all these minions of Medussa, Persefoni is a name to remind us the murder of Medussa (Perseus + murder) = Persefoni and persefoni Hades took her (shield in the planes of Hades). That is why they try to find a way out, maybe CERN is related, which they admit publicly they want to open other dimensions!! In witchcraft they call Hermes to bring up Persefoni and that alone proves Medussa is not 1 girl with snakes in her head, but a minions of dragonians/snakes. Since the moon is dragonian for us and they travel with it, why not Athena with her brown/bronze shield as a Titan/War Planet too.

everything is related and easy to find.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
UPDATE:

I finalized my research on Planet X.

And thanks to the many ATSer's I am now convince that Planet X is a big hoax.

As someone who wants the truth, I to had to change my mind about Planet X. It does not exists.

I just wanted to thank the many ATSers for your support and the information many have provided.

edit on 2-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The Planet X theory contains contradictory data...

1) It is alien anunaki inhabited (Giants or reptiles or giant reptiles) highly advanced and they will kill everybody.
2) It has an orbit that means its not fully controlled planet, even if intelligent beings reside there.
3) It has elements from our thing, brown shield..

and

since they cannot control the movement of this planet, how they can have so intelligent atmosphere a brown shield, with gold dust, in order to keep them warm.. our thing is more believable and we dont know if Athena will ever return, we do expect others. Planet Athena does contain the shield and weapon, but it can also travel and also took part in the great war in the galaxy (hehehe) Our Gods departed earth before and a bit after Atlantis, with the promise of returning back. (that makes it around 20000-9000bc) :p

New research (real science) says that 1 planet possibly missing from our solar system and we also have the destruction of 2 planets.. 1 dwarf innactive sun named as Faethon and one very small sized planet named as Hfaistos. Both destroyed. So science actually finds the things we know from our ancient books.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
M e l a n c h o l i a

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10
Just to clarify, since you posted nothing but a video. Does that movie prove that Planet X exists?

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Mmmm Nope ..It is however a great movie, about a planet crashing into the earth. I could go into detail about it if you'd like.
but that might bugger up the thread & divert from Planet X possibly smashing into Earth someday.
edit on 1/2/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

This thread is not about "Planet X possibly smashing into earth someday," it's about debunking the claim that the "winged star" seen on google sky is an object in our solar system (let alone a Planet X about to smash into earth). Your video from a scientifically inaccurate movie has nothing to do with this thread.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter
Nibiru no longer exists. It was destroyed thousands of years ago before it could collide with earth. Long before that, it had collided with Tiamat creating the asteroid belt and earth. It was going to happen again but, Enki, his son Marduk, and other gods who sided with him fired missiles (much more advanced than anything we have currently) and destroyed it to protect their earth colonies and humans. Sure, Nibiru was their home planet, but is was on its way to self-destruct because of nuclear war that had happened and caused atmospheric instability that required gold to return stability.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RavenWolfU25
Nibiru no longer exists. It was destroyed thousands of years ago before it could collide with earth. Long before that, it had collided with Tiamat creating the asteroid belt and earth. It was going to happen again but, Enki, his son Marduk, and other gods who sided with him fired missiles (much more advanced than anything we have currently) and destroyed it to protect their earth colonies and humans. Sure, Nibiru was their home planet, but is was on its way to self-destruct because of nuclear war that had happened and caused atmospheric instability that required gold to return stability.

Also, the evil alien leader Xenu flew his lieutenants across the galaxy in 747s, stuffed them in volcanoes, and blew them up with nuclear bombs which caused their souls to invade and eternally torment humans which is why humanity is so screwed up today. True story bro, I read it, and I couldn't have read it if it wasn't true.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Since science proved that there is planets who travel the galaxies without a star and since we have a winged planet coming or traveling...

here is an ancient picture of Gods vehicles...

The little isosceles cross is the true symbol of Father of All (Zeus). Romans manipulated it into a thunder, thunder actually represents a kind of weapon... not his symbol. And the cross have the SUN in the center.

Now if you place the winged planet wings shape with the Gods vehicles, its the same shape.

Thats the symbol of Father (and thats why they hate number 13, including the cross)

edit on 4-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ploutonas

Since scince proved that there is planets who travel the galaxies without a star

Rogue planets are, by definition, not in 3600 year orbits like Nibiru is supposed to be.

and since we have a winged planet comming or traveling...

No we don't. GN 05.39.2 is not a planet. It's a reflection nebula and associated with a T Tauri star.

Thats the symbol of Father (and thats why they hate number 13, including the cross)

***SNIP***
edit on 1/4/2016 by Blaine91555 because: Rude comment directed at a member removed for TAC violation.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I said it in a prev comment, the Planet X theory contains contradictory data... I dont believe in Nibiru either.

It seems those who create such stories, they fear any kind of return of the Gods, so they created an urban legend about an alien hostile to humans planet with giant reptiles, that will eat us all.

They hate Apollo, they hate anything that has to do with us and they live in fear and lately maybe in panic as well...

I said it after all, we do expect our people to return because they promised and they gave us indications about the time they will. "They know these indications too" , thats why they create fear to humanity for aliens or for anunaki or whatever.

thats my personal opinion.

Also I have to say that I am dyslexic and I edit my comments to fix the spelling thing. People have nothing to fear, for real alien invasions, anything that may happen it will be earthy thing (false flag), the evil resides on planet earth allready and when the times comes... this thing will be removed. Simple as that.

I'm thinking you need help.

You need to educate your self in symbols before you comment into that. This symbol is used by us since always. (not since 2000 y ago). I also never interest about a X planet that makes 3600y travels. I gave my opinion about Nibiru and I also gave my opinion about winged planets - deal with it

edit on 4-1-2016 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
UPDATE:

I finalized my research on Planet X.

And thanks to the many ATSer's I am now convince that Planet X is a big hoax.

As someone who wants the truth, I to had to change my mind about Planet X. It does not exists.

I just wanted to thank the many ATSers for your support and the information many have provided.

It's encouraging to see someone willing to discount or alter any pre-existing beliefs they may have had, and research a subject with the goal of learning the truth, whatever it may be. Bravo, my friend.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join