It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google Finally Reveals Heavily Controversial Planet X to the Public At Large

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well, its not a rock!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
For fu** sake, I've seen this 4 times on here, it's been debunked!
Please use the search function before posting!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Look, I would have done this video sooner but GN 05.39.2 wasn't observable back when the original videos on this came out. Articles about it are STILL circulating in the alternative news web, so I took an article that was published just a few days ago and addressed it. Please read my opening post before responding; I'm debunking the article.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Otherwise.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Read Zacaria Sitchens series, especially Planet X.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
Read Zacaria Sitchens series, especially Planet X.

sitchiniswrong.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nibsy is coming for a visit soon, I have been capturing Her at dawn and sunset since April,won't be long til She's blatantly visible!

Note the reflection in the video:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 10-9-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-9-2015 by EndOfDays77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Still posting pictures of clouds?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Still posting pictures of clouds?

Clouds, reflections, lens flares, and sun dogs are all the planet X crowd really has...
edit on 9/10/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

Don't you know that conspiracies are more like religions?
They morph to fit the times.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

No, you haven't, you've been capturing photos of clouds, filter flares, and pictures of cosmic ray strikes on SOHO. Good job. Those of us who do serious solar observing like myself have not noticed any "second sun next to the real sun."
Here's an example of a filter flare, notice it does not move like a lens flare, it moves like the filter flare in your video:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ngchunter

I believe many of the photographs on the internet showing planet X are clouds, or flairs, sun spots. However I also believe some are not.

Do you really believe for one minute if Planet X was in our solar system and our governments have located it, that they would inform the world populations. No they would not.

The reason is if the world population knew the truth, then the world financial system would crash. Why would anyone go to work, or school. People would know they don't have much time left to live.

Populations around the coastal cities would migrate further inland leaving all these cities empty, not to mention crashing the real state markets around the world.

The powers that be do not want this to happen, they want to survive this calamity in their billion dollar under ground cities.
The rest of the population are nothing to these people.

These powerful people have the money and resources to squash any real information concerning Planet X even on the internet.

I have done a lot of research about Planet X and I am convince there is a big cover up and to silence anyone that is credible.

The fact is Planet X has past through our solar system many times in the past. There is a historic records of this left by past civilizations.

It is my opinion that earth is now feeling the effects of Planet X as it is getting closer in our solar system. It also explains the global warming and the inner earth core heating up. It also explains the mass death of birds and fish migration around the world in the last few years due to our magnetic changes on earth.

We haven't seen anything yet. It will get worst as Planet X moves closer in our orbit.

It is also ironic that our government have never made the claim the Planet X does not exist. Their silence speak volumes to all of us.

One thing for sure, I hope and pray I am wrong and this is one of the the world's biggest hoaxes contrived thousands of years ago just to scare humanity to death.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I believe many of the photographs on the internet showing planet X are clouds, or flairs, sun spots. However I also believe some are not.

Do you really believe for one minute if Planet X was in our solar system and our governments have located it, that they would inform the world populations. No they would not.

If you believe as you say that some of the pics are real then why do you think we would need the gub to tell us Planet X is here?

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

To quote JadeStar, there are more amateur astronomers than professional ones. Often their equipment is as good if not identical to the professionals.

They don't depend on grant money, they do it as a hobby.

So what's the excuse for why they don't see this stuff?

~~~

You can't hide a planet in our own Solar System; eventually it would be visible to the naked eye while still millions of miles away from Earth, just like we see Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. Heck, you would even be able to see Jupiter's moons with the naked eye, if they weren't swamped by Jupiter's bright glare.
edit on 11-9-2015 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   

If Planet X is on a 3600 year orbit why is there no record of it in Chinese history? The same Chinese history that extends back for a continuous 4000 years.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

I don't really care what you believe. You've demonstrated to me a serious lack of honesty. When I debunked a video about Beta Pictoris you posted you lied and simply claimed I had never even watched the video. There is no point in trying to debate someone who is willing to lie when they are debunked.

A priori assumption, cart before the horse, etc etc.

The reason is if the world population knew the truth, then the world financial system would crash.

No, it would not.

Why would anyone go to work, or school.

Because who cares about Planet X? If it exists it's nowhere near here and not a threat to us.
arxiv.org...
If YOUR version of Planet X as an object approaching the inner planets on a 3600 year orbit were correct, amateur astronomers would be able to see it. You wouldn't need to rely on the government to tell you about it.

People would know they don't have much time left to live.

Typical fear mongering nonsense.

I have done a lot of research about Planet X and I am convince there is a big cover up and to silence anyone that is credible.

Well, you're not credible, I guess that's why no one is trying to silence you.
edit on 11-9-2015 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   
We will NOT die on 9-23 or in Oct.....
We will be here for a few more million years.. providing we don't blow our selves up before then.

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Never fails, everytime I click on any thread related to planet X.
And decide to search, I end up at the Flesh Gordon videos.

edit on Ram91115v48201500000027 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Can you please explain to me, how a planet, or a star ( in the case of the brown dwarf theory) hides from us on it's approach towards our solar system?

What's the scientific explanation for us not being able to see that, while coming towards us, when we can see stationary objects HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of light years away with the naked eye?

~Tenth

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join