It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NLBS 3.01 - Let's Look at those Center For Medical Progress Planned Parenthood Videos

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I REALLY like what you said. You spoke your mind and didn't get angry or pushy. No Hate just thoughts.....
I agree by definition that abortion is the act of terminating a possible life. But there is so much complexity to life that goes beyond a baby in the oven. Like violent crimes against women, it is a personal issue if the woman is raped. It is a personal issue if you are a woman who already has children (LIKE MOST WOMEN WHO GET ABORTIONS) but this woman was told that if she has another one she may die. There are many unseen forces.

And the reason it is up for debate constantly, probably is because of the video they were talking about. But there is a fight to get rid of PP and if it gets taken away we will have descended back to 1966. PLEASE JUST DONT IGNORE though, the fact that they are safe and accessible saves lives. I don't know who out there would be rooting for abortions for the wrong reasons, like because they can't have a baby nobody can. Anyway like you said, abortions have been happening and they will continue. It is better that they are done in a clean, safe environment with well trained surgeons - I think that is really all that PP and its supporters want.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

This thread has been on the front page for 1 month and 2 days, and is going nowhere...no new content?

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: theNLBS

Glad to see you all back up, not that I agree with what you say. You are pandering to a certain audience. This debate for me comes down to, I believe abortion is baby killing, however I also believe I don't, nor does the government having any right to tell anyone what to do with their body's. Not only that, abortion is legal the SCOTUS has ruled therefor this is a none issue, and hasn't any reason to be debated. frankly if abortions are going to happen, then the parts aborted ought to be used for science. Id rather abortions not happen, but I'd rather personal freedom to come before my dislike and disgust.

The Scotus doesn't make law, and the fact that it thinks it can, and that people have bought in to the leftist progressive notion that it thinks it can, might spell the end of our Republic.
edit on 2-12-2015 by EBGold because: .

posted on Dec, 2 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: EBGold

it's not making law, it does have the power to review current federal and state laws to ensure that they stand up to the constitutional principles, and well, declare them unconsitutional if it's found that they don't. if this happens, it's left to the state or federal legislators to correct them so that they meet those principles.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I can't believe these guys took their fight over weather or not they should have to endure the discovery process to the supreme court...who well, agreed with the lower courts on it.... give up the info, people!!!

Lawyers representing David Daleiden had asked Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy on Friday evening to block the order from the district judge, which was upheld by an appeals panel Thursday.

The district judge ordered Daleiden to reveal the names of people with whom he shared confidential information that he obtained at conferences set up by the National Abortion Federation. The information is due by midnight Friday.

www.politico.com...

no wonder it takes years for cases to get through courts....

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: RealJohnLasheras

Gee, since you saw fit to resurrect the story.....

I hear daleiden and friends lost their court caee and have been ordered to pay out a few million by the court.
What a shame...
edit on 6-12-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
FDA approval for a drug product suggests safety and efficacy. The same approval for medical devices does not. Approval for a device only says the manufacturing method is reliable and that the device is similar to another on the market

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

and I

posted on Jul, 14 2022 @ 04:21 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

(post by eclassopedia removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join