It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally quit lurking..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hi from Stearman65! Yup finally quit lurking and made an account. Figured if "they" are going to come get me they are going to do it whether I have an account on ATS or not! LOL!
I was born in 1965. I have a GED and some college, spent 3 years in the U.S. Army as a Heavy Tracked Vehicle Mechanic during Desert Shield and Desert Storm. I an an Aircraft Airframe & Powerplant Mechanic w/Inspection Authorization and a Private Pilot. My Grandfather made moonshine during the Great Depression and my Father flew B-24's and B-29's off Guam during WWII. Was raised to be a Prepper and to believe nothing I heard, very little of saw, and to NEVER trust the government. Know enough about the military and airplanes to know the official stories of some major events in America are false. Have been a silent fan of ATS for years. Look foward to having some great conversations with the members of ATS, and just maybe helping get to the truth in some subject matters. Thanks for having me.
edit on 9/080808/1515 by Stearman65 because: Typed a sentence twice.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Welcome look forward to seeing some of ur threads in the future!!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Stearman65

Big welcome from across the Pond. I look forward to reading your threads especially with your know-how. Hope you enjoy ATS as much as we do.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Hey, welcome! I just joined myself!

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Hello Stearman,

Bally from Oz here. Nice history and I reckon a lot of stories in there.

Here, have a roo BBQ on me mate!

Kind regards and welcome,

Ballster

edit on 8-9-2015 by bally001 because: Flamin spellin mistook again.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Welcome! Looking forward to hearing about which stories concerning aircraft are false.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I liked your other non-intro intro better!
Hope you have a great time on ATS and don't stress too much about being in the wrong place, the mods here are awesome and will sort you out in time if something is amiss.

btw its byo tinfoil

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Good. A realist. Welcome to the ATS flight line.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

top topics

join