It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coughing and sneezing in public transports

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Yeah, guess what? i am sick as [SNIP], and its because of "those people", thats right, i said it, and i might just do it again, "THOSE people",
why do you have to do this, just swallow your sickness instead of spraying it all around,
oh, man i do not have time to be sick,
right now.
[SNIP]
edit on 8/9/2015 by Gemwolf because: Removed inappropriate video and censor circumvention

CX

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Lol....you do know people don't cough and sneeze on purpose just to annoy people don't you?

If they do it, it's because they needed to. How they do is a who other issue, open mouthed and as loud as they can with no desire to shield it will probably get a legitimate response, but general sneezing and coughing....it happens.

Good luck in winter

CX.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
Yeah, guess what? i am sick as [SNIP], and its because of "those people", thats right, i said it, and i might just do it again, "THOSE people",

Are you being racist?
I'm almost sure you're being racist.

Maybe you could wear one of those highly fashionable air filtration masks? Or even just a dust filter would help.

You'll look stunning, I assure you.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

Oh, i forgot to say, this dude looked at me, and openly sneezes and coughs right at my face, not even trying to hold his hand in front of his dirty face.

i am thinking that i am gonna put a police gas mask on next time.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Th3D0Ct0R

and no, this has nothing to do with colour, just idiots.

(by the way sorry mods, i did not remember that the song i put in the opening had such harsh language,)
edit on 8-9-2015 by solve because: sorry mods

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:48 AM
link   
a reply to: solve
I suggest, carry pepper-spray on your person at all times, then when someone purposefully sneezes in your face, you can give 'em the ol' "fake sneeze now you're blind" trick.

Wait. No.
Don't actually do that.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Don't forget the people that use the bathroom and then touch everything in site without washing their hands. Or the people that handle food with gloves that they just counted filthy disgusting money with. Or the same people that think just because they wear gloves that they are actually sanitary when they just wiped the food surface with a contaminated wipe and never changed their gloves when they decided to pick up your bun to make your sandwich.

So many filthy disgusting people out there.
edit on 8-9-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Congratulations, you caught the summer sniffles. I think you'll live. Eat a little more appropriately for the cold & you'll do just fine. I had the summer chest cold (probably was acute bronchitis since hubby had it after I did) and < GASP > lived through it, getting pretty much the same things done as before I was sick.

P.S Winter is coming. And I'm not making a funny about wherever the meme came from, I mean winter colds & flues are coming. Barricade yourself while you still can.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Coughing and sneezing in public transport - thats cos they dont take enough vitemim C

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
[yvid]buTrsK_ZkvA[yvid]

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Dp
edit on 8-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 8-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I feel for you. People who just hack and sneeze without covering their mouths are one my pet peeves. But, I never get sick. No colds, flu, etc, so I just think it's rude and nasty.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Hey, thanks for the vid, i was just thinking about my own ability, to handle things that i consider negative.
and thanks for everyone else too, for good comments and good laughs!

Here are some household tips for the flu-

garlic, cinnamon, dianthus(real good), salt water gurgling, and nutmeg.

just be careful with nutmeg, it makes you sick if taken too much, just a pinch is enough.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Cough:cough. What you complaining about. aaaahchooo. I think I caught an internet virus from the OP.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I feel for you. People who just hack and sneeze without covering their mouths are one my pet peeves. But, I never get sick. No colds, flu, etc, so I just think it's rude and nasty.

Same here. Especially when they cough into their hand. Everything they touch is dosed with whatever germs they got. On public transit, grocery, bathrooms, restaurants…

Rather than cough and sneeze into your hand, hold up your elbow.

Blocks the spray of airborne droplets and keeps from spreading germs onto public surfaces.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
meh if you didn't catch a few sniffles of them you would have caught it off someone else.

Not really much you can do about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I hate it when people do that. Hate it. I feel like putting a bag over somebody's head when they don't cover their mouths.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Coughing and sneezing is involuntary. You can't stop it. All you can do is cover it up.
edit on 8-9-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

So is idiocy!

(sorry i could not resist)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join