It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The hate fest that ATS become

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
is this what people want to do sit around and hate people all day,.

normally minorities or the vulnerable.

What has this place become? Why are people so angry and full of hate towards their fellow man?

anyone would think you enjoy it . Does ATS really need a big strap line saying deny ignorance to stop people being ignorant?
It seems to me it does. Today has just been epic it's like an agenda is being strongly pushed against, Muslims refugees and immigrants. Do these people piss you off so much that you have to used obvious or thinly veiled hate threads to express your views. Funny no one has posted any of the reactions Germans gave the refugees, oh that would be just awful to see these people being welcomed with smiling faces and treats. It's so much easier to be nasty about people than show any compassion. If we are meant to be so concerned about losing our Christian nations, maybe it's about time we started acting like Christians.
edit on 7-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Acting like Christians is what got hundreds of millions of people killed in the history of man.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Stared and flagged!

This pisses me off as well, but its always been like this some people round hear are very intolerant

I see so much racism and homophobia that is all dressed up on this site its unreal

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Your right it has always been like this and there have been countless rants like this one.

I'm in a bad mood today and just letting rip
Therapeutic I think

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Why are people so angry and full of hate towards their fellow man?

Because they wasn't hugged enough by their mommy while growing up? These people have bought into the "I am a victim" complex. Look at how they complain about immigrants taking jobs but never say that most of these jobs Americans are unwilling to do but still they complain.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It's impossible to get anti-Christians to act like Christians.

The hate is too deep. Too instilled.

Every time a "Christian" does something that makes the MSM, the locust swarms come from all directions.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Nice rant Woodward, my friend.

It's been prevalent lately.

I'm sure we had an influx of Stormfront members join up recently.
Seemed coordinated to me rather than just random.

Could be wrong though.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I think ATS is a petrie dish of the whats in larger society.

It's not ATS thats become this way, It is simply a reflection of the compassionless societies some of us are living in now.

People buy in to fear. MCcarthy worked it out with "Reds under the Bed" program. Immigrants, Refugees, Muslims blah blah blah are just new monsters under your bed. It is a societal control designed to keep people focused on being outraged on the wrong things.

Fight the good fight. Never give up living the way you feel is right and sharing that compassionately with our neighbors.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

There is also a lot of rational argument labeled incorrectly as 'hate' on ATS as well.
Emotions cloud the reasoning skills of a lot of people. I find that equally frustrating.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr
Well now that's 100 migrant families for your leafy hamlet. No, no not muslims just 100 Romanian gypsy families. They're not muslims so it will be OK.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Because here's how the racket works:

People come to this country illegally. They work for less than legal citizens because they work off the books. They don't get hit with the taxes like the rest of us. If they have children, their children are in the system and getting benefits. Then, one or both parents can work off the books for less than a legal citizen, draw benefits for the child and not get taxed on the income they make.

No legal worker can afford to work on the books for the same wage because they are getting hit by taxes. If they do work for that amount, they have to live on assistance. Some Americans still have pride and some can't make it even between illegal wages and assistance.

This is why people are annoyed. You create an impossible dichotomy with your demands and then blame us for it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen I'm an athiest, but don't mind Christianity, the church of England
Is generally a benign liberal influence in the UK, not a fundamentalist organisation at all.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
ATS has not always been like this.

I stumbled across this site in 2006. It seemed to be the last vestiges of the "old crew" I call them. Yeah of course you had your snobs and some haters. However it felt to me that most people around here were really, genuinely discussing and debating things, and if people disagreed then the thread did not devolve into an overly emotional schoolyard fight. It was like I had older, wiser brothers or something.

Another thing I think too, back when this site was first founded, finding subject material on most of the topics discussed here was not really that mainstream. Nowadays any asshat with an internet connection and a copy paste function is a self proclaimed expert on everything here. People used to not respond so aggressively to criticism. Oh well, days gone by and all that.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
is this what people want to do sit around and hate people all day,.

normally minorities or the vulnerable.

What has this place become? Why are people so angry and full of hate towards their fellow man?

anyone would think you enjoy it . Does ATS really need a big strap line saying deny ignorance to stop people being ignorant?
It seems to me it does. Today has just been epic it's like an agenda is being strongly pushed against, Muslims refugees and immigrants. Do these people piss you off so much that you have to used obvious or thinly veiled hate threads to express your views. Funny no one has posted any of the reactions Germans gave the refugees, oh that would be just awful to see these people being welcomed with smiling faces and treats. It's so much easier to be nasty about people than show any compassion. If we are meant to be so concerned about losing our Christian nations, maybe it's about time we started acting like Christians.

I'm not sure I understand. Could you please define how Christian's act differently and what makes them better than people with other belief's?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz most days I only meet what seem like good decent people in and around the community. Maybe it's because I live in the middle of nowhere and keep myself to myself

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder you know the love thy neighbour and looking after the poor skit Jesus used to give, the sermon of the mount stuff

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Not to mention, Christianity is a personal, spiritual journey between you and Christ, not a total political system like Shari'a of Islam.

What I do or don't do or how I choose to serve others in need around me in my community is my choose and my calling. That is the way it is supposed to be. Voting for the government to take from others to give to those who don't have is NOT personal charity which is my taking from myself to give to others who don't have.

When you advocate the taking from others, you are robbing them of their own personal choice to give or not give, to serve or not serve. It does suck when people decide to be selfish. I wish fewer people would be selfish, self-absorbed bastards, but they are supposed to have the choice, and when you decide to empower the state to go in and take, it not only creates resentment but it engenders the feeling that no one has to give, after all, they gave at tax time via the state.

So you are perversely disincentivizing what you claim to want.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
So you gonna spend your whole life annoyed over these issues, probably not gonna help you, but it's your life

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
Double post, but a point worth repeating

edit on 7-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Its the same old for this generation, people complaining and blaming others for there short comings, its always someone else fault that there lives suck.

If people would just come out and say there racist,sexist,bigots life would be so much easier, but no they need to hide behind religion, politics, ideologies and propaganda to force feed us there fake outrage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join