It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resonance Frequencies.. How to record and diagram human voice frequencies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Just remember, any source that tells you something on the order of "minds can be controlled with sound" and for an example they show someone supposedly doing it by pointing a cell phone at someone, has already told you in graphical form that they are fools, on oh, so many levels.

^^^ THIS.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Just remember, any source that tells you something on the order of "minds can be controlled with sound" and for an example they show someone supposedly doing it by pointing a cell phone at someone, has already told you in graphical form that they are fools, on oh, so many levels.

You know something.. some of you are incredibly naive: are you aware of the fact that the gov. has the power through microwave radiation, satellite technology, Electromagnetic Frequencies, to influence and control the mind?

Operation Paper Clip--

Barrie Trower is MI5 having worked in this field with Naval Forces in Great Britain: This gentleman knows what he is talking about-- I could show you one of his videos, but I do not want to, because this video that I did choose, shows in greater detail what some of the gadgets are- Barrie Trower videos are generally more conversational and much more educational. I will start a whole new thread instead, with his information as source..

Some people are schizophrenic sure..
but some people are targeted victims of this technology..

Sorry that you're all too blind about this topic to make positive complimentary comment..
Good riddance!
edit on 8-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802

You know something.. some of you are incredibly naive: are you aware of the fact that the gov. has the power through microwave radiation, satellite technology, Electromagnetic Frequencies, to influence and control the mind?

Citation Needed.

I know it's been the meme for schizophrenics all the way back to James Tilly Mathews to think you're being influenced by outside controls. It's how they rationalize unwanted thoughts.

Barrie Trower is MI5 having worked in this field with Naval Forces in Great Britain: This gentleman knows what he is talking about-- I could show you one of his videos, but I do not want to, because this video that I did choose, shows in greater detail what some of the gadgets are-

Point out the parts you think are real by time index. It'll be fun.

Barrie Trower videos are generally more conversational and much more educational. I will start a whole new thread instead, with his information as source..

Some people are schizophrenic sure..
but some people are targeted victims of this technology..

And those people that think they are, are also schizophrenic. Or paranoid.

Sorry that you're all too blind about this topic to make positive complimentary comment..
Good riddance!

Maybe that's because I understand technology a lot better than you AND work in the 'community'. There's a metric crapton of crazy ideas that go around every year. Few pan out. But if proof to YOU is that godawful video, then you've got a low threshold of belief.

Bye!

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Here you are Bedlam, before you leave here is a video of Barrie Trower: He is British, eloquent, and he will share with you all of this wonderful information concerning EMFrequencies: Simply have a listen:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 9-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Ok everyone, thanks for the laughs, I can see I choose a relatively chintsy video..but allow me to share with you this website out of Sweden,

www.mindcontrol.se...

Maybe it will help you grow into responsible adults..

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: JadeStar

^^^ THIS.

or maybe this..www.mindcontrol.se...
edit on 9-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Ok everyone, thanks for the laughs, I can see I choose a relatively chintsy video..but allow me to share with you this website out of Sweden,

www.mindcontrol.se...

That's about brain emulation which is a different topic. It says "mind control" at the top, but it's not about that topic so I don't know why it's mis-labeled. It's about uploading a human mind into a machine, a hypothetical idea which is not totally implausible for some time in the distant future, but we have nowhere near the technology to do that effectively today.

Whole brain emulation is discussed as a “logical endpoint”[1] of the topical computational neuroscience and neuroinformatics fields, both about brain simulation for medical research purposes. It is discussed in artificial intelligence research publications[2] as an approach to strong AI. Among futurists and within thetranshumanist movement it is an important proposed life extension technology, originally suggested in biomedical literature in 1971

The topic of transhumanism is an interesting one.

edit on 201599 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Here you are Bedlam, before you leave here is a video of Barrie Trower: He is British, eloquent...

So is my wife...

...and he will share with you all of this wonderful information concerning EMFrequencies: Simply have a listen:

www.youtube.com...

Have a read!

He may have taught at a community college that is a sort of high school. They don't claim him now, though.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

www.mindcontrol.se...

Looks like the usual babble. Pick a handful of focused topics from there you feel are especially plausible. Let's examine them, together. I don't have time for the entire thing, though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join