It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Space Fleet

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Zorgon from many moons ago:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: buckwhizzle

Let's not forget Astr0 either

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
space fleet? seems like a natural to me.
i see no reason NOT to believe.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Triton1128
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

He apparently recovered names, ship numbers, rankings. I never put much faith in what was said.

However.. hearing THIS from a Senator during a citizens hearing now makes me wonder.

He was telling the truth and the US wanted him badly hence the extradition attempt. They wanted to know exactly how much he discovered. Note: He's gone all very quiet since!! I suspect he's now working for UK intel.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Triton1128
I guess it would all depend on just what they mean by fleet?

Sorry but you know the moto of this site. Pictures or it does not exist? Or better yet, you can go the ol skeptic route and say if we have this space fleet out there and even base's on the moon, well the many amateur astronomers around the world would have seen something by now, after all some of them look at the sky and moon on a daily basis and have for years.

If its on the far side/dark side of the moon so nobody can see them? Now would you go ahead and build moon base's there? And how would they get all the material and power required to sustain that when most of our more modern space agencies and big money entrepreneurs corporations and groups well theirs tend to blow up a good 40% of the time even on small satellite missions. Well since its on the dark side of the moon, I suppose solar power is out of the question.

Or maybe all those Chinese lanterns people keep spotting in the sky are really just part of this space fleet, there even was a thread here not that long ago about somebody spotting something black and orbish on the moon. Though I think my theory of plastic bag or Chinese balloon which somehow got caught in drafts, and shoot up way into and past the earths atmosphere and right on to the moon, got shot down as being to silly, or just not silly enouph, even I dont know.

Oh! So mysterious. But if they do actually have a space fleet out there star trek or even star wars like...Well! Were do I sign up?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:30 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

In the other hand if this Space Fleet is real, it would be very interesting since now the US have the threat of rising China. I'm pretty sure China would be in for a surprise if they suddenly see their military being vaporized from space should war break out.
edit on 6-9-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal
Well then if they solved the problem of having secret moon bases, even and a whole invisible space fleet out there. I do believe they then can easily solve the itsy bitsy problem of the two step dance party that is the US - China economic tango of eventual mutual death by way of constant posturing and circle jerk.

A much more harsh and crude way to go extinct, you then the whole vaporized from space thing, one is using a surgens scalpel, and using a bat to do some surgery. I will let you decide which is which.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Oh you just tell people we have a space fleet out of sheer guilt? What a joke

I agree

a reply to: odzeandennz

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
well we do sorta. just google private spacecraft. we have at least 6 or seven different types of space capsule or plane.

NASA Orion Capsule
Space X Dragon
Boeing CST-100
Blue Origin Shepherd
Dream chaser (is still a thing)
ARCA Space Corporation
Armadillo airspace
Xcor Lynx
Virgin Galactic
Bigelow Airspace Space stations

to name just a few. remember the private asteroid miner could become a thing.

The private asteroid miner has already become a thing as of July of this year. They had the first launch of one of their prototypes for their finder scopes.

SEE: Planetary Resources’ First Spacecraft Successfully Deployed, Testing Asteroid Prospecting Technology on Orbit

They are based in Seattle and I know someone who interned there. They are serious people, many are ex-NASA/JPL.

PS: You left off Golden Spike and their private missions to the Moon which they are planning.

Anyone who believes we have some secret space fleet of incredible technology is in for a letdown. Amateur satellite trackers would have detected it like they have with so many other "secret" spacecraft.

It would also be silly to have something like the X-37b if we had some amazing sci-fi spacecraft flying around. What would be the point? You can't say diversion either because there would be no need. Any large nation has the ability to track objects in space and not all of them are 100% friendly with the USA either.

Look at it this way. Anything in space reflects and absorbs light. Even if you paint something completely black it will re-radiate in the near-infrared against a black sky and the larger something is the more likely a radar is to pick it up.
edit on 7-9-2015 by JadeStar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormbringer1701
Well I'd love for it to be true but there is no way such a thing could be hidden from all of humanity including astronomers and physicists. there would be effects that would be detectable particularly when they are operating in our own solar system. effects that we would not be able to ignore or rationalize.

It is this kind of post that makes me shake my head in despair. Please keep on searching and studying this world of yours. With an open mind you will come to know just how ridiculous your comment is.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Former Senator Mike Gravel To Run Marijuana Company

Ex-Senator Mike Gravel is a full-on Himbo and he will do anything, anything, for cash.

*shrug*

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Imagine if there's a Voyager out there with a an engineered human that looks like Spock and has a thought process of perfect logic, ahahahaha

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

A senator wants the truth out, shares some vital much wanted information and you grab at straws to show hes investing in a marijuana company. Who cares. You know how many kids with Epilepsy can live lives without seizures now because of concentrated CBD marijuana oil? Or the many "terminal" patients who beat colon cancer because of the same treatment?

Good for him. There is a reason the federal government is in the process of decriminalizing it.

Whats next? he drinks diet coke? lol

The "space force/fleet" has been active since the early 80's. Reagan was all about it.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

The dark side of or far side , receives equally the same amount of sunlight as the near side or the side we see all the time.

The far side is known as the dark side because we never see it and was unknown to us.

So solar power would still work up there.

As for detecting ships in space well if they have an advanced fleet of ships that are so far advanced we no longer need chemical rockets , then you can bet that they also know how to hide/ mask their detection signals by Amateur or professionals.

Look at the vanta black paint that came out recently that absorbs almost 100% of visible light , well 99.965% so if that's the tech we have available to the public then sure they have tech which would mask an object entirely.
No doubt made from some extremely exotic matter or harnessing the capability to mask it visibly , electronically , and through measurement of its gravitational fields.

Just saying that if someone has thought of it , its been researched built and tested already and is likely in operation !
Humans are good at keeping secrets where they need to be kept but we are better at imagining things up and creating them which defy anything ever created.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Bybyots

Now that's just reaching...

As for all the reasons listed in this thread arguing against it, all very very silly arguments. We don't even know wtf the military is doing under noses. It's the height of hubris to assume you could detect something so over the top dark black of a project.

There's been both subtle and overt hints to a space program. And McKinney could have already been an asset before he went public with the information. Why? To get it into the public sphere, let them chew on it for a decade. Let it seep into their subconscious. Kinda like Snowdan and Spygate. Who cares that theyre being spied on anymore? Most people have already forgotten.

edit on 7-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
fascinating..

As for avoid being detected by satellites, if someone is sending stuff, new recruits etc.. to dark side of the moon is in reality simple. most of the satellites are made in us. So its matter of coordinations and timing and there are probably a back door to other non US satellites, in other to not be able to detect the "shuttle" to moon. I would imagine that whoever get "recruited" would realize that, this is one way ticket.

As for Us vs China scenario? hmm.. I lean more to the possibility that space fleet has policy to not to interfere due maintaining the secret and the fleet focus on whats in space. Us and earth politics keep on earth. Like a sort of a internal prime directive.

However to establish such operation to create a base at the moon, and the need of logistic in different ways is giant effort, particularly in 80ies. So i have a bit of trouble to see how this could be possible unless they got help some extra terrestrial race to make it happen.

Considering all this elaborated effort to maintain secrets, slowly seeping some core of truth to conspiracy theorist or truth seekers to keep them in check. Toss some misinformation if some got it wee bit close or anyway to distort the "big picture".

So if it exist, There must be a way to sign for this

Anyway this was fun reading and fun thinking out loud. (would be awesome if this was real)

- V -

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sorry but this guy has not been in a position to know jack about anything the government has done since 1980. How he would know what Bush jr did in relations to anything black ops is laughable to say the least. Just another blow hard who misses his glory days and wants to still feel relevant.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Viperion

So your saying that even in a shtf scenario where the World got bombed back to Stone Age, the Space Fleet would watch silently?

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Don't you people bother to look beyond the first internet post???

This hearing was FAKE!!!!!!!!

The six are being paid $20,000 each, plus expenses, by a group called the Paradigm Research Group, which insists UFOs are real and the government has been covering up their existence.

The former lawmakers, including former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), listened with “open” minds and full pockets for several hours Tuesday at a SIMULATED congressional hearing taking testimony that extraterrestrials “are here.”

GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR BACKSIDES AND LOOK IT UP!

I'm not even going to post the link because many of you need the internet exercise.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

This thread talks about how the US establish keep out zones in the Moon. I wonder what if these are docking zones for the US Secret Space Fleet?

a reply to: samkent

They may be nut cases but check the link above, while Gravel is maybe a loon, there is something fishy going on in Space. It wouldn't surprise me if there are Secret Space Weapons in the Moon.
edit on 7-9-2015 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join