It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Moves in Syria Pose Concerns for U.S.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

1. i didn't mean syria specifically. i was speaking about the whole region.

2. why i mention usa? because it's always the us that lead the way to another freedom-bombing or "democratizing".
"axis of evil" wasn't a european invention, you know?

i'm sick of the destabilization over there.
i'm sure it would have been better if we let the dictators in place.
lybia was completely unnecessary.
fighting assad is completely unnecessary and will result in more chaos.
and the wmd in iraq... well i guess the us gave up looking for them

so many american lives lost... for nothing. and now with isis it's worse than before.

oh, and since you're upset about assad carpetbombing his people... well, now the us led coalition is bombing his people. do you feel better now?

edit on 6-9-2015 by anticitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Not at all.
Hane YOU seen the Russians get their BUTTS handed to them when they try that?
Putin says no any way.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   
What's the problem with Assad anyway?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox
like Saddam,He was keeping Shiites and Sunni's from killing each other.

edit on 7-9-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: all2human

And enraging Israel with the strong confident leadership, according to scriptures Syria must attack them for the Messiah to come, they are trying to make it happen oh so desperately.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I just don't get one thing, why the whole mess was started in a region? In a name of what? People lived there happy, raised kids, enjoyed peace. Why this mess was started?

thank you.
edit on 8-9-2015 by greenreflections because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: greenreflections

Divide and conquer
Money, power and control
People are viewed as no more than slaves to be exploited, abused and deceived.
Money, power and control

your welcome.
edit on 8-9-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human

Divide and conquer
People are viewed as no more than slaves to be exploited, abused and deceived.
Money, power and control.

doesn't look like that. Seems more like permanent chaos and war suits the elite agenda. To divide and conquer is not happening whilst desire to rule this planet is stronger than ever. Old generation of atlantists elite is about to die out. It's like an old lady still hopes to get pregnant.

cheers))

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen
let's face it, US engagement in this region was a huge disaster. nothing got better for the people over there and the world isn't safer either.

let's see how the russians deal with it.

Lack of a realistic end game and maintenance toward stabilization. And as we see now the overwhelming desire to kiss Iran's ass.

And Russia is simply going to break out their 50 year old hegemony playbook. Nothing new at all. But hay the US sets around long enough with the door open, by lack of action, shouldn't be any surprise.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO
a reply to: all2human

And enraging Israel with the strong confident leadership, according to scriptures Syria must attack them for the Messiah to come, they are trying to make it happen oh so desperately.

Well Russia would never survive moving a large invasion force all the way down south to invade. Now they can build up a huge force right near the border for the short trip.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock

let's face it, US engagement in this region was a huge disaster. nothing got better for the people over there and the world isn't safer either.

Lack of a realistic end game and maintenance toward stabilization. And as we see now the overwhelming desire to kiss Iran's ass.

And Russia is simply going to break out their 50 year old hegemony playbook. Nothing new at all. But hay the US sets around long enough with the door open, by lack of action, shouldn't be any surprise.

I think you do represent old generation of geopolitical mentality if you are aware of 50 years old plans of Russian hege mony.
Sorry if I have read you wrong.

cheers)
edit on 8-9-2015 by greenreflections because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Rocker2013

i'm sick of the destabilization over there.
i'm sure it would have been better if we let the dictators in place.
lybia was completely unnecessary.
fighting assad is completely unnecessary and will result in more chaos.

But you probably would have bitched if the US came in and stayed heavy and took care of all these problems. Oh but hell know lets cry for Sadam and Muammar. And fighting Assad.....more chaos? More than what?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenreflections

I think you do represent old generation of geopolitical mentality if you are aware of 50 years old plans of Russian hege mony.

cheers)

More like a student of history. Its impossible to understand what goes on over there without an 80 years historical prospective. What do you think Assad is? He has one foot in his dads grave and his handling of problems that have exploded there are a result of falling back on his dads playbook. Now the Russians are back? Nothing new. fall back default old school glory days bull slick.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenreflections

cheers)

More like a student of history. Its impossible to understand what goes on over there without an 80 years historical prospective. What do you think Assad is? He has one foot in his dads grave and his handling of problems that have exploded there are a result of falling back on his dads playbook. Now the Russians are back? Nothing new. fall back default old school glory days bull slick.

Look, it is easily evident you are not a student. You were am adult when Reagan was just a movie actor.

cheers)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Well you have to ask what playbook Assad is running? His hard handling was like his dads. You wouldn't know that however. And now just one more throwback play.....get the Russians involved. Cant reject history although the new school way to teach it is for current relevance which isn't really history but they will tell you it is.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join