It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is America. Get it Right The Rirst Time!"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Chew the employees up and down while their working, she knows they have to take it.

What an example she sets for her kids.

The mistake most people make when being an ass to someone in the food industry is that they continue to eat there.

That level of stupidity explains a lot.

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74
a reply to: grainofsand

I eat super fast also due to my Dad stealing my food lol.
Oh and people are too busy thinking they can film it and get hits on youtube instead of doing the right thing and calling this woman out.

Most people just stand and film situations like this now. See a Fight? Film it. Accident? Film it. Crime? Someone in Distress? And on it goes.

How can you help someone when you are too busy filming? Don't forget to get yourself in there as commentator or just a selfie as well.

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: boymonkey74

I don't really like Brussells Sprouts, never have, used to gag when I was a kid and always ate them first to get them out of the way quickly. I still do if I'm having a Sunday dinner at a mates house lol.

I grew up proper skint as well, lots of siblings, learned to eat fast because if you finished your plate you could get 'seconds' of whatever was left in the pots....I've forced myself to slow down and stop being like a combine harvester at the dinner table in a restaurant or whatever - many girlfriends have pointed it out, and I put it down to those skint childhood experiences.

...I've never treated a worker like that bitch in the video though, that's just nasty.
I am still troubled that nobody said anything, just filmed it

Brussel Sprouts are my favorite veggie.

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Lol, I know, I saw some horrid things when I was a young student working restaurant/hotel kitchens.
Never did anything horrid myself but I share guilt for being too scared of losing my job to report it.

...I would have felt little guilt if I'd failed to report something horrid happening to the food served to crazy cat in the OP vid though.
Still, not right, but yep, it happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Lol, I know, I saw some horrid things when I was a young student working restaurant/hotel kitchens.
Never did anything horrid myself but I share guilt for being too scared of losing my job to report it.

...I would have felt little guilt if I'd failed to report something horrid happening to the food served to crazy cat in the OP vid though.
Still, not right, but yep, it happens.

Many people don't stop to think that when eating at any restaurant or take out you give up all control to those you choose to be rude to.

Why piss someone off only to have them go back behind closed doors and reappear again with your food and a smile?

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

I don't really like Brussells Sprouts, never have, used to gag when I was a kid and always ate them first to get them out of the way quickly. I still do if I'm having a Sunday dinner at a mates house lol.

I grew up proper skint as well, lots of siblings, learned to eat fast because if you finished your plate you could get 'seconds' of whatever was left in the pots....I've forced myself to slow down and stop being like a combine harvester at the dinner table in a restaurant or whatever - many girlfriends have pointed it out, and I put it down to those skint childhood experiences.

...I've never treated a worker like that bitch in the video though, that's just nasty.

Jude

Hahaha! That does not surprise me!!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Why piss someone off only to have them go back behind closed doors and reappear again with your food and a smile?
Why be so rage filled with someone over minor first world problems in general I say?
But yeah I reckon the angry woman in the vid probably gets her food spat on quite regularly.
...I am questioning myself as I chuckle at that thought.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Typical American , head so far up the arse they can chew there collar bone from the inside !🇺🇸

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I once spat in a steak and ale pie.
No one attempts to touch my barmaids without revenge.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

I once spat in a steak and ale pie.
No one attempts to touch my barmaids without revenge.

So...What's the name of the bar?

Just in case...

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Jude

Seriously,

Slice them in half and fry them up in garlic, cracked black pepper, butter, onions and even a few crumbles of bacon.

You will have a new appreciation of the little green buggers.

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

No! Food of the Devil!
And that's coming from a confirmed atheist lol

...I may try your recipe though, especially bacon, fixes everything

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

No! Food of the Devil!
And that's coming from a confirmed atheist lol

...I may try your recipe though, especially bacon, fixes everything

Come back to me as an enlightened being and I will give you recipes of virtue using tofu!

Jude

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: kewlaz

Doors, they strike when you least expect it.

Nice one,

Hay you're new on the block Kewlaz, Welcome Aboard.

On topic. Yet another idiot who will confirm the worlds opinion that "we" Americans have missed a link in evolution.
This is so wrong. She should be forced to travel to places where they don't speak English (like Canada)
I love you guys up there. No offense.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Jude

Seriously,

Slice them in half and fry them up in garlic, cracked black pepper, butter, onions and even a few crumbles of bacon.

You will have a new appreciation of the little green buggers.

Jude

:

Wow, that is making me weep and salivate as i read it. I usually just add salt and apple cider vinegar to my sprouts and pretty much any other greens. But damn, i dont eat red things, bacon and such!!!!!

Just kidding, i would smack this girl if she were my daughter. She is probably some hybrid driving yoga session going ecstasy eating wanna-be hippy bonnaroonie entitled trustifarian. Maybe they dont eat green things because......theyyyyyy arrrrre greeeeeeeeen maaaaann. Dont wanna hurt mother earth bro!

Im not saying that there is anything wrong with a prius or yoga, i hope you know where im going with this.
end of sort-of rant.

Oh yeah, i second the whole thing on not messing with the people that prepare your food. Ive worked in kitchens before!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join