It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"This is America. Get it Right The Rirst Time!"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Yeah, This is a rant about a rant.

Is this racism, rudeness, ignorance, patriotism, stupidity, entitlement?

I'm going with a little of each with just a dash of bitchiness mixed in to top it all off.

So many things wrong with this so where to start?

1. Your kids are spoiled if you are doing THEIR bidding.

2. "This is America. get it right the first time!" Do I really need to get into this one?

3. Learn to speak English? Lady, you are in THEIR store, asking for THEIR food...

I guess this crap just pisses me off because it's absolutely rude to not only another person trying to make a living like the rest of us but to an entire culture. I get it, it's frustrating sometimes, the language, the culture difference, the green peppers instead of the red...But there are ways to deal with it instead of making a scene with the goal of being the center of attention.

And one more thing. Is she so caught up in herself that she forgot the cardinal rule when dealing with a food service employee? Don't piss them off!

If she was told that she only had to wait 2-3 minutes and she decided to wait, what extra little goodies would she have on her precious kabab?

Notice the graceful exit?

Idiot.

Jude

edit on 5-9-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
rofl..at the 1:17 mark..right after she says "get it right the first time"..she forgets how to open the door..

oh the irony..lol

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11
Blessed be the ignorant....because they provide the intelligent with all kinda comical entertainment .

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Haha, didn't get the spelling in the title right first time

...but yeah, I agree with your sentiments.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
People like this are the reason I had a job in food service for 1 day. Well, about 3 hours to be exact. I was 18, waiting to start a new job in a few weeks, took a job at a burger joint to fill the time and earn a bit of money. Idiot like this walks up, throws their burger on the counter, starts ranting and cussing at me for not enough pickles. So, with the burger lying there with the paper open on the counter, I dumped a double handful of pickles on it, picked it up and threw it back at them. With a smile I asked "That enough for ya?" and walked out.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If you act like this in a restaurant, you get the "Tyler Durden special" sauce. Didn't you ever see "Fight club"? That sh$t really does happen.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Blessed be the ignorant....because they provide the intelligent with all kinda comical entertainment .

That was an epic quote! Very nice!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

I'm Canadian... The rules don't apply.

Jude

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

classic daddies little princess type who thinks the world owes her everything

well we don't
get over it
edit on 5 9 2015 by Ozsheeple because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ahh. The beautiful people. They deserve so much more don't they? I'm surprised she didn't tell them to fix the door after she slammed her face into it. This lady has obviously had a blessed life.

And folks say that poor people are the ones who act entitled to everything.

edit on 5-9-2015 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: grainofsand

I'm Canadian... The rules don't apply.

Jude
Haha true, I agree

Regarding the OP though it always amazes me how horrible some folk are to people in customer facing roles, be that fast food or regular stores etc.
I get that we all have a bad day every now and then but there are just some generally horrible people out there unfortunately.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

quote of the day, cheers mate

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Red Peppers around here run about $2 a pop.
I can't even afford to get them for homemade salads.
Can't imagine a small family run business could either, just for the rare picky eaters.

It's really shocking how certain demographics are so out of touch with reality.

Want it done right the "first time" Lady?
Fix your kids their lunch at home before you take 'em shopping.

*geez*

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: jude11
Yeah, This is a rant about a rant.

Is this racism, rudeness, ignorance, patriotism, stupidity, entitlement?

I'm going with a little of each with just a dash of bitchiness mixed in to top it all off.

So many things wrong with this so where to start?

1. Your kids are spoiled if you are doing THEIR bidding.

2. "This is America. get it right the first time!" Do I really need to get into this one?

3. Learn to speak English? Lady, you are in THEIR store, asking for THEIR food...

I guess this crap just pisses me off because it's absolutely rude to not only another person trying to make a living like the rest of us but to an entire culture. I get it, it's frustrating sometimes, the language, the culture difference, the green peppers instead of the red...But there are ways to deal with it instead of making a scene with the goal of being the center of attention.

And one more thing. Is she so caught up in herself that she forgot the cardinal rule when dealing with a food service employee? Don't piss them off!

If she was told that she only had to wait 2-3 minutes and she decided to wait, what extra little goodies would she have on her precious kabab?

Notice the graceful exit?

Idiot.

Jude

She need to open a door right the first time.... Classic.

Although. I can't say that I've gotten angry and pulled a dumbass move like that... Ahhh, humans. (Shakes heads)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
What an absolute biotch! That right there is why I hate dealing with the public. People like her.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Yeah, says the lady buying immigrant food.

ffs.

What an idiot.

~Tenth

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Poor poor young white privileged princess finding the underpinnings of her world view crumbling at her feet

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
What an absolute biotch! That right there is why I hate dealing with the public. People like her.

I just can't understand this sense of entitlement.

If you don't like THEIR food, THEIR service, THEIR language, THEIR culture, THEIR store... try someplace else. Why feel you have the right to enforce YOUR misguided values on others?

Jude

edit on 5-9-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:10 PM
link   
We can't hold this women's behavior against her. She is only a product of her environment.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
We can't hold this women's behavior against her. She is only a product of her environment.

Then we are saying that we take no responsibility for our own actions, logic, common sense...

I grew up in an abusive house. My house is the furthest thing from that.

Because I chose to think for myself.

She is a loud mouthed, ignorant and possibly racist piece of trash by her own choice.

Jude

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join