It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It seems then decisions must be made with the AWARE

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Something for the Aware, minds/souls who may be consciously/spiritually Ascending.

As it seems there may be periods when those in progress are tested. These test (who makes the test) test the integrity of the progressing mind/soul conscious spirit throughout EXISTENCE with potential inorganic malevolent behaving encounters who attack you tempt you trick you mislead you which can cause hardships through life that can stress you which can then distract you from your Ascending progresses made.

At some time the ego may be deeply tested & evaluated as THE Ascending process progresses.

The EGO... ... ...

Ex: you as AN ascending begin to recognize unlocked potentials once locked away within unused areas of your minds that affect your physical and or ethereal/astral body. These potentials may feel to you as powers or superpowers.

Depending on the level of the evaluated awareness, usually associated with experience LEARNED throughout Existence.

But to another they may be seen as NU tools for potential LARGE upcoming responsibilities where those spiritual and or genetic updates are required to assist in the potential survival of many (spiritually and physically)

And so Decisions,

Within EXISTENCE
We ARE CREATED-
Born-Taught
Aged then ASCENDED…

As CREATOR Creations
become more AWARE,
they begin to question
who/what did reality Begin with?

With a conscious more aware
then others EQUALLY Created.
Those more Aware Creations
can recognize flaws and mistakes then.

Flaws and mistakes (interpreted)
Or errors in the WHOLE*
Trigger RESPONSES in the
AWARE to Assist or Control…

Assisting Benevolently
The less aware BUT
EQUALLY CREATED

Or placing control mechanisms
Malevolently upon the less aware
To be Consciously/Spiritually
Caged in…

It seems then decisions must be made with the AWARE-

TO RECOGNIZE ERRORS IN THE WHOLE*
WE ALL* MAKE UP, and try to fix them-

OR ACT LIKE WE DON’T CARE…

NAMASTE*******

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Ophiuchus 13

If it doesn't start with Knowledge where else would it start?

SnF

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Isurrender73

i cant read it, could you please tell me what it says.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Your anger and frustration is apparent in this post.

What did you expect?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

It was the most comprehensive post so far to date, because I generally can't either.

OP, perhaps you are correct. Which then begs the question, once given the opportunity to make such a decsion, does one have the enlightenment to discern and if so, if taking the malevolent path does he/she understand what they gain/lose? If it's so detrimental, than why would they chose such a path? You can reach enlightenment either way correct? Why did Darth Vader decide the dark side?

Or are you saying we don't decide our ego does due to a flaw out of our control?

....ok, maybe I'll have to retract my first statement.

edit on 5-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Use the force Luke, use the force.....

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   
"OR ACT LIKE WE DON’T CARE…" I like this option. I call it the "I just don't give a f$ck" school of philosophy. It's very f$cking Taoist.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This is the message I got.

The world is broken but some of us are more Aware of the truth than others. Some of us have the knowledge to make changes but do nothing to make changes.

Is it out of arrogance we sit back and watch? Are we not all equal? Were not each of us created?

What is better to have knowledge and keep it hidden? Or to give the knowledge away?

Although I agree that one must remain humble, without courage and wisdom one would more likely be labeled a coward than courageous.

If the Aware remain humble and silent what reward is there? If the Aware are humble yet courageous won't Virtue itself be the reward?

edit on 5-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

It's not that simple And thank you for the translation

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

It's not that simple And thank you for the translation

No it's not that simple, but if the knowledge is in the right hands and those hands are willing to cooperate then what can be taught would be taught. And those who are seeking would be able to see more clearly what they are looking for.

There are a few figures in this world the masses would react too. I believe they have the knowledge. If they have the knowledge as I assume they only have a decision to make.

Will they sacrifice themselves to bring humanity together? Do they have the Courage it takes to lead the masses down a new path, a better path, the Devine path?
edit on 5-9-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

If it doesn't start with Knowledge where else would it start?

SnF

The Awareness EnLIGHTenment Enhancement of a Sentient Creation processes, eventually makes them smart...

It says there are choices made of the Ascended as they encounter Existences paths. Based on Laws of Attraction influenced by the CREATOR Creations actions during its future-present and past...

originally posted by: Aussieamandarc
Your anger and frustration is apparent in this post.

What did you expect?

Peace to the conscious in mind who struggle with TRUTH to accept.

NAMASTE

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
OP, perhaps you are correct. Which then begs the question, once given the opportunity to make such a decsion, does one have the enlightenment to discern and if so, if taking the malevolent path does he/she understand what they gain/lose? If it's so detrimental, than why would they chose such a path? You can reach enlightenment either way correct? Why did Darth Vader decide the dark side?

Or are you saying we don't decide our ego does due to a flaw out of our control?

....ok, maybe I'll have to retract my first statement.

It seems Rosinitiate that the more enlightened some may become they will come upon the crossroads to recognize benevolence and malevolence as well as the affects these behaviors will have upon others... As if a test of maturity to allow passage or "keep" some remaining in the same realm types of existence until they more consciously evolve mature. 1 is not sure some know FULLY what they may be gaining (associated with the Laws of Attraction) as their faiths in the secrets or data they may have may be the determination. For ex: Some may practice / preach teaching to some in secret that they feel alerts many of the Afterlife. So THEY SHOULD KNOW THEN THAT WHAT THEY DO IN ONE REGION OF EXISTENCE CARRIES OVER INTO THE NEXT, YES? But due to partial if any belief at all they attach/cling to the realities they think they are fully perceiving. Which causes some to seek control potentially over others in those realities as they themselves become masters over others less aware then they may be. Which in turn causes ERRORS (because they dont help others become aware, basically leaving others lost with them mind you which in turn slows the ascending of many including them as they are set to remain settings.
Errors that may not be detected in the less aware or even acknowledged by those who dont care, but detected in the aware groups who wish to fix/balance things Naturally. As their conscious sentience gained through their experiences during their Life and death phases within existence taught them to seek & support the benevolent paths that support ALL* who make up the WHOLE*... So yes some perhaps can reach enlightenment either way but it may be ARE YOU ASCENDING UP OR ASCENDING DOWN still that they may not be AWARE of when most required to be Rosinitiate.

1 APOLLOS if my communications come off unclear to some

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
"OR ACT LIKE WE DON’T CARE…" I like this option. I call it the "I just don't give a f$ck" school of philosophy. It's very f$cking Taoist.

Though it may be a logical approach in some Existence settings to avoid ignore detach avoid in others it may cause non advancement which can cause a "remain" setting upon the many until they realize there are things needed fixed that can no longer be ignored. 1 does understands your point HUMBLEONE

LOGIC detected in your translated data Isurrender73

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
There are two paths; destruction of the ego and crystallization of the ego. I'm definitely on the second.

-MM
edit on 5-9-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No, no, no, no.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Would the 'aware' be self perspective? Is there a mainstream belief, among all people, that they are more aware than those around them? It would seem to me that there is a fine line between awareness and insanity. Awareness should be tempered with humility and open mindedness, and when action beckons, answer the call.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Does silence ever beckon?

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Problem is there is no right hands, your ideals which you are taught will only influence your decision, if you are within the societies boundaries, you will only nurture your own ambitions. The ones you call few figures was also Hitler and Stalin. The noblest of ideals just enslave the masses, ideals swings the pendulum, when it gets to high you get your clashes. Most seek an answer, which really snaps you into two..

As long as you consider yourself a human, every answer is wrong.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: onthedownlow

Id put awarness and insanity in the same box.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Maybe aware is just that, realizing purpose and the potential, it still is not reaching the potential but just learning the reality of it. Then its like waiting game, i do not see how to hasten anything to become aware, all things one does simply adds to curve. Maybe everyone have to realize someday something similar major thing together to survive that would be like graduation day. Now i am sure we are led like these for long time now but it is not the same when we come together within true purpose and not led by someones choices and decisions, maybe that time we can do things that have taken thousands of years till now. For example lay down our weapons.
edit on 5-9-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-9-2015 by romilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Text
Though it may be a logical approach in some Existence settings to avoid ignore detach avoid in others it may cause non advancement which can cause a "remain" setting upon the many until they realize there are things needed fixed that can no longer be ignored. 1 does understands your point HUMBLEONE

LOGIC detected in your translated data Isurrender73

Your premise does not take into consideration the ultimate reality, that you are the very game itself not just a player. Things that need fixing are ultimately an illusion inside an illusion. What needs fixing doesn't exist.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join