It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something very wrong with the migrant/refugee train in hungry

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4

originally posted by: angeldoll Merkel is now even calling for a solution.

trains? camps? armed guards? reminding me of a certain 'final' solution, so far. maybe similar concerns are shared by the refugees/immigrants...

If they were concerned about such things they wouldn't have gone there in the first place.

Whichever country they're heading for will expect them to register, otherwise how can those nations help them if they don't know who or where they are?

Are they going to kick off again when they are asked to register upon arrival at their country of destination? I can see this situation escalating out of control if they continue to refuse procedure.

Why would any civilised nation be comfortable with accepting hundreds of thousands of foreigners who upon arrival in Europe, immediately demonstrate they have no regard nor respect for our laws and rules and refuse to comply? They're walking to Austria as we speak, after ignoring authorities. They're not exactly endearing themselves to law-abiding European citizens are they.

The first thing they learned in Europe has been that they don't have to do anything they don't want, even if it's the law of the land. The second thing they're learning is that no-one and nothing is going to stop them, because they're on the march to Austria in the thousands as we speak, most of whom are men.

I sympathise with war refugees greatly, but not with those whom behave this way.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: doobydoll

On the other hand many in these European countries don't want any more immigrants.
Is it doing them any favors for them to only discover that once they've settled in?
The governments don't care what the majority of their own populations want.
They're beholden to the EU who dictates everything from Brussels.
I have a feeling the EU will dissolve quickly if they continue to allow unlimited immigration.
Not only with the EU go but far right wing parties will resurge with a vengeance.

I agree with all of your points.

I think this whole situation is in utter chaos and is about to get much, much worse.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I' have no doubt by the time the Sun is up the water and food thrown on the tracks will have mysteriously vanished. You need utter dedication and real belief for a hunger strike. It's all just a show for the camera's.

I tell you what though. If i was on that train with my kids we would be eating as a family. Anyone telling me otherwise would be face down on the same track as the water and food. Looks like a few are making decisions for the many.

Yeah, you starve to death if you want to, I'm here with my family because i want us to live and we will be eating.

The main problem will be hygene and disease if they are kept on that train for a extended period of time. Dysentery will take them before starvation does.
edit on 4-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-9-2015 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

There off the train and either in refugee camps in hungry, or part of the human convoy walking to the Austrian boarder.

Another yhing im wondering but can't find any information on is...thousands of migrants & refugees have been travelling through hungry on there journey to germany and other European countries. This current situation took off when hungry stop these people from entering the train station and traveling on to germany. The news entertainment chanels started there, we are now following them as they walk to the boarder so they can exit hungry and continue there journey to germany, one there im sure we will be following them the rest of the way..... But what of the thousands of others who are yet to make it into hungry or those who have not reached as far into hungry as those we are following. What will be there fate? As unfortunate it is for the 1000 or so from the train station the news entertainment channels are making there stories about, they are right in the publics eye so evwryone dealing with the situation will be on there best behaviour for the cameras. I dont belive the ones we dont hear about will be treated as kindly.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
They should comply with the rules.
Europe should be firm on this: either they register and go where they can accommodate them, either board them on a ship and send them back from where they come. You cannot have hoards of angry people roaming free from country to country, stealing, living on the streets, bringing chaos and destruction with them.
Trust me, after first ship they will all register in a blink.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
refugees? these people call themselves refugees? are you kidding me? throwing food and water away like it is garbage! disgusting!.

the Hungarians quickly set up camps for them to be refugees in,electricity/water/food and a warm tent and mattresses to sleep in which are far better conditions from the war zone, and they simply refuse any and all aid, DEMANDING to go to Germany and refusing to register as refugees.

they are called REFUGEE CAMPS for a reason because they are for REFUGEES that is the whole goddamn point of helping refugees, not permanently keep them in your country and give them benefits and whatnot and allow them to bring the rest of their 500 member family over so they can enjoy a free life sponsored by the taxpayers.

what is this? they come to Europe saying they are "refugees" running from war, and they are going to dictate how and what is going to happen? no rules no laws throwing around demands and orders and expecting everyone to bend over, that is not how people who need help behave.

there is a huge difference between people who are seeking desperate help to survive and are grateful for that help, and people who just want to go over there and have everything handed to them on a silver platter.

being a Hungarian myself but not currently living there, I fully support Viktor Orbán and his decisions and hope he doesn't bend over.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
heard stories like this myself from friends.
refugees throwing away good food just because they don't like it.
some other refugees complained about the flies.

well i gues it's better in syria then. feel free to go back there anytime!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
I' have no doubt by the time the Sun is up the water and food thrown on the tracks will have mysteriously vanished. You need utter dedication and real belief for a hunger strike. It's all just a show for the camera's.

I tell you what though. If i was on that train with my kids we would be eating as a family. Anyone telling me otherwise would be face down on the same track as the water and food. Looks like a few are making decisions for the many.

Yeah, you starve to death if you want to, I'm here with my family because i want us to live and we will be eating.

The main problem will be hygene and disease if they are kept on that train for a extended period of time. Dysentery will take them before starvation does.
And yet you continue to bleat elsewhere on ATS that they are fleeing oppression?! Lol
Turning down organised/registered shelter in Hungary just shows how many are just being picky about the safe country they wish to live in.
Check out the single young male ratio compared to women/children there in the vids as well, protesting and angry because they refuse shelter in Hungary.
Cowards. With no young children anymore myself I would be fighting for the South West of England if we had the same strife in the UK, not running to Germany and refusing assistance in an EU country because that place didn't meet my requirements.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

The op video shows that not everyone yhrew the food and water away and the current videos of the 1000 walking along the motorway are receiving food and water from both the authorities and human hearted hungarians. as I've said beore i dont belive they are all refugees escaping the hell of war, i feel even more for the refugees who are been taken advantage of and caught up in all this mess.

We are at the point now wherw we can't turn the news entertainment off and forget about what we have just seen, as now its become real for alot of Europeans.

until we come together and help these people its going to get worse. Much much worse.

If the rich Muslim countries dont want to help there brothers and sisters then i say come to europe and join us here, we migjr not be muslims but we are still your brothers and sisters.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Some good news for the 1000 walking to the boarder...

ungary is to send buses to transport migrants to Austria's border after more than 1,000 began walking there earlier on Friday.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I'm not sure if anyone will trust the busses will actually take them there, im sure hungry just want them out asap so the news entertainmentstops covering it there and move onto the next leg of the journey in another country.
edit on 4-9-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
What I don't understand about this is how, all of a sudden, refugees suddenly decide to run to Europe en masse? Wouldn't they have got the hell out of dodge once ISIS took over? It's not like they have recently overrun new territory in Syria or Iraq. Two different articles I read talk about migrants from Egypt and Palestine. What? I understand Palestine isn't the greatest place to be, but what recent violence is forcing them from Palestine? Ditto for Egypt. While there is a humanitarian crisis, some bad people are using it as a cover as well. I would vett every one before I let them have free run in my country. Just saying.

Where is all of the Arab Brotherhood and solidarity? Surely fellow Arabs should be the first to welcome their neighbors in need? ***crickets***. A shame on everyone for letting this situation fester while innocents die.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Thats news entertainment for you. Its extremely frustrating.

What i mean is, there isnt a sudden rush to get to europe, its been happening for a long time but now its 24/7 news entertainment your starting to notice. More and more are coming as the situation in the middle east gets worse and worse.

And again I'll say it, and it was part of the reason i started this thread...not all these people are escaping war or persecution. a small amount are also taking advantage of the true refugees amd making it even harder for them.

edit on 4-9-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

yes the poor kids who are probably starving and dehydrated and only a few managed to get some before they closed the window, you can see one of those yellow bags being thrown right out the window, I wouldn't be surprised if they took it from the hungry kids and threw it away.

We Hungarians are very kind and helpful people, and as you can see a lot of help is being offered while the media is trying to paint Hungary in a bad way , but you can't help those who refuse help.

the situation will get worse once more and more of them start coming and are allowed to enter, less and less people who actually need help will get help, and the host countries will suffer greatly.

this chaos would never happen in the rich Muslim countries, and I believe it is not needed to explain why it wouldn't.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Vamana

Its not a problem in rich muslim countries as they absolutely refuse to let them in.

But we are better people than that, that is why they are welcome.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
The mayor of my city (the biggest w****r you could never wish to meet) has asked residents with spare rooms or empty houses to take refugees in. He isnt asking anyone to do do something that he wouldn't do himself. He has a small room spare and will take a refugee in.
I still dont like him, but i can give him respect for this, i know hes nearly at the end of his current team and is seeking good attention, but his family tpok a refugee family in back in the 70's so i believe his heart is in the rigjt place here
www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

there is this thing called resources.....and they are not infinite. If the quality of life drops enough for the native population in order to provide for those who cant or wont work you remove the incentive for everyone else to work hard or perhaps even stay in their own country......then what do you have? A slum welfare country thst doesnt produce anything that no self respecting person want to live or raise a family in. Granted thats not going to happen right away, but it IS the inevitable logical conclusion of keeping with the current unsustainable irrational immigration policy.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Hungary (an EU nation) offered shelter in organised refugee camps and they refuse, walking to the Austrian border instead and clashing with police.
They are not fleeing oppression, they are being choosy about the safe EU nation they wish to live in, breaking laws along the way to get what they want.
Yeah, real desperate folks eh.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
If we stopped been so greedy there would be plenty enough. For a start we throw 15 million tons of food away each year, spend billions on making ourselfs look like our media hero's, gamble fortunes, waste waste waste. I could go on but i.made my point. This is how we live, we are comfy with it. But if we change we can help ourselves and other better

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
This has become a hateful thread, so I won't be participating on that account, but :

“There are currently 17 countries participating in the Syria resettlement/ Humanitarian Admission Programme efforts. The countries that have made specific pledges are Australia, Austria, Canada, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Luxembourg, Moldova, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland. In addition, France and the USA are participating, but have not yet provided specific numbers.”

One does wonder where are the Gulf States? Saudi, Bahrain, Qatar, AbuDhabi, Dabai, and any other areas in the UAE.
Those of the Muslim persuasion would have an easier time acclimating in countries of their own religion and mores, rather than trying to live in the UK which might as well be Venus for them. It speaks extremely poorly for those Gulf states. Is this what they are made of?

Of course Turkey has taken a million, and Yemen and Jordan are overflowing.

Bye now.
edit on 9/4/2015 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What's your plan then batman?

Will UK folk refraining from wasting their food help? How so?

...it's easy to be emotional, but emotions do not provide assistance in the formation of logical and reasoned plans.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join