It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward Snowden says Hillary Clinton 'ridiculous' to think emails were secure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Snowden puts a knife in Hillary

Hillary will not be prosecuted because the FBI is a corrupt organization subject to the elite’s whims and orders and if they want Hillary free she shall be free.

Nevertheless it is refreshing to her some truth about her from Snowden

Here Snowden expresses the obvious that Hillary is lying and pretending to be dumb on technology and that her measly little flimsy server kept in some obscure guy’s bathroom was open to hacks all over the place

Edward Snowden has branded as “completely ridiculous” the idea that Hillary Clinton’s personal email server was secure while she was secretary of state.

He did comment on Clinton’s choice of email server, Platte River Networks.

“When the unclassified systems of the United States government, which has a full-time information security staff, regularly gets hacked, the idea that someone keeping a private server in the renovated bathroom of a server farm in Colorado is more secure is completely ridiculous,” he said.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
It won't matter what the FBI investigation turns up. She'll never be indicted and her loyal subjects will never concede to any wrong doing.
edit on 9/3/2015 by newWorldSamurai because: typo

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Come on Edward (Snowden), she's a granny. My Grandma's still technologically challenged.

Don't know why you American's cannot just let her retire and accept that the older you get the less able you are to keep up with technology.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I've said this to people at work and they immediately accused me of defending Hillary, but here it goes (disclaimer: I'm not defending her 😇).

I think its funny that everybody gets on edge about her emails SOLELY because they couldn't have possibly been secure, yet every month we get new stories and updated stories about pentagon & state department emails and servers being hacked.

Its like a pot / kettle / black thing to me.

To me the more valid argument has to do with her correspondences, the lack of oversight, and the complete "I'll do what I want" attitude. But the security argument is laughable

edit on 3-9-2015 by DuckforcoveR because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
So Putin is attacking Hillary now, interesting.

He probably doesn't want to manhandle a woman President like he does Obama, it is against his machismo.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Come on Edward (Snowden), she's a granny. My Grandma's still technologically challenged.

Don't know why you American's cannot just let her retire and accept that the older you get the less able you are to keep up with technology.

As long as she is retiring in jail, I'd be fine with it. Anyone else without her connections would quickly lose their job, clearance, and freedom. But, she is Hillary Clinton, so I guess we should just give her a pass?

If anyone else was to do this, even if no classified information was compromised, they would no longer have a job or clearance at a minimum. She put our entire National Security at risk. I'm still suprised she isn't in cuffs yet.
edit on 4-9-2015 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hillary isn’t going to any jail believe me…she’s an insiders insider.

Hillary would have had to offend some powerful person or persons to go to jail.

Likely all this is a way to bend her to some power entities whims if she gets in office

They like to have something on all these puppeticians

join