It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should this BE IDENTIFIED? Was it a Hazard near you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I have been getting hacked for a long time and have been going over some of the data I have collected. At the start of 2014 I had weapons i have never felt or heard of and would like to know more about what they were. This will be only some of thwe information I have gathered.

Can anyone identify this location in the picture its north east of the moffett airfield.

I have an ip destination going to nasa aims building and this thing on multiple instances. What could these be used for and I heard something about a global ban on something in april 27th of 2014?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake

Ok, can you give us more information about what is going on, or at least some more context. thanks

Cross fingers not another gang stalked hearing voices thread.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

hate to break it but thats where its going but if you know what that thing was let us know.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Looks like a giant cow turd

That apparently moves..
edit on 2-9-2015 by robbeh because: Meh

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah, that was fairly incoherent.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SpunGCake
Try to get some sleep, pal.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpunGCake

hate to break it but thats where its going but if you know what that thing was let us know.

Well, that's our mobile radio frequency, higher vibrational,11:11, mechanical elves; there's more but it's to long to list, so ect ect, thought transmitter machine.

Now that you've found us via google map, we are sending an expiration team to your location.My handlers will not be pleased.

....please give us more information....
edit on 2-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Looks like a possible lagoon for WWT.
But without any other info or pics it's hard to say.

nvm...i see that its not in the second pic...
what is the time difference between the 2 pics

edit on 2-9-2015 by Chickensalad because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Getting hacked is normal honestly. My gmail was hacked recently by someone in the Middle east and my previous laptop had popups that had United States ( something ) written on it. Also just to break it down a bit further:

I have been getting hacked for a long time and have been going over some of the data I have collected.

By who? That same location IP address or others? Also what type of data if you have been collecting since 2014 there should be quite a bit compiled.

At the start of 2014 I had weapons i have never felt or heard of and would like to know more about what they were. This will be only some of thwe information I have gathered.

You had weapons you never felt or heard of? Any images or descriptions of them something to go off of for those who are proficient in identifying and know their weapons?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiriya

Shiriya, welcome to the crazy fun world of ats! The man is not referencing email hacks, and as you get alittle more accustomed to the fun sillyness you will come to know all to well.

though, I can completely understand what led you to believe this because he said hacking and gave zero context, which is a blunder on the OP.

he is suggesting that a group of individuals is using that strange round object to transfer thoughts into his head, and through his extended knoweldge of google maps, has located the transmitter and in an effort to gain more knoweldge has appealed to ATS.

so essentially a group of malevolent people are transmitting thoughts and voices into him ie: hacking him, wether you believe that, I will leave up to you. If however you do,just know my handlers are watching

Cheers
edit on 3-9-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Aah well yes that is vastly different then what I was thinking and typing, but in a way it's like one of those things I'd be on the fence about. I've heard others talk of such an idea and read a few conspiracy theories about it; but have yet to actually get much substantial "proof" on it. As I'm sure it's one of those things that would be hard to get as it would potentially be the government to supply such.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Yes ma'am indeed, I just hope the OP returns as to give us alittle more context, and data so that you don't have to have people like me explaining this, and also so that we can make recommendations on his appropriate course of action. Sadly almost unequivocally, and I say almost leaving the possibility; most people who type this type of thread have psychological issues and honestly need compassion and help, I however am interested in him elaborating, so that I can help. As of now I've done the most talking and content guiding in the OPs thread.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Yeah as of right now it seems like a cliff hanger an interesting one at that to if there is going to be quite a bit of data that the OP could provide. I figured some of these threads would be left to the wasteland as I have seen a few do that and it is kind of upsetting. It's like saying the idea for a good movie or book and then never going through with it.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Yes ma'am indeed, I just hope the OP returns as to give us alittle more context, and data so that you don't have to have people like me explaining this, and also so that we can make recommendations on his appropriate course of action. Sadly almost unequivocally, and I say almost leaving the possibility; most people who type this type of thread have psychological issues and honestly need compassion and help, I however am interested in him elaborating, so that I can help. As of now I've done the most talking and content guiding in the OPs thread.

That's sooo sweet of you! I'm so glad we have genuinely compassionate people like you here who truly want to help. Gives me the warm and fuzzy tinglies all over!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

originally posted by: SpunGCake

Well, that's our mobile radio frequency, higher vibrational,11:11, mechanical elves; there's more but it's to long to list, so ect ect, thought transmitter machine.

Now that you've found us via google map, we are sending an expiration team to your location.My handlers will not be pleased.

....please give us more information....

Wait. Whaaaaaat?? That doesn't sound like helping... that sounds like/looks like mocking and having fun at a potentially mentally unstable person's expense... I am sooooo confused right now!

Hmmm... Must just be a cultural thing. Yeah, thats it. You must come from a country where people show compassion by taking a sharp stick and ramming the living hell out of a person directly at their most sensitive area that they are most self conscious about. Ok, it all makes sense now. Carry on!
edit on 9/4/2015 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

***We really need an eyeroll icon here***

So... since you don't like it that the incoherent OP was mocked, because mocking someone is so reprehensible, you decide that you need to mock the mocker? Brilliant! Google the word "hypocrite".

Maybe next time you should be the person you're telling others to be.

Back on topic - OP, a little more info would be a big help for anyone that may want to give you some input.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Ahem, I was being light heartedly playful, not mean... The whole time I'm asking for more information from an OP with little context, you blew this was out of perspective.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well context I guess I don't know where to begin. I would suggest looking at some of my other topics to see where i am coming from.
Ok some context while I have been compromised by this for over a year and a half I have been keeping records such as network monitor info and wire shark and my antivirus has given me destinations. That device that is no longer in service was an item that had a destination ip address along with the NASA Aims building. Once they realized I was getting the NASA location they might have bounced off of what ever that was it looked like a radar tower in the old images i got.

Any how does any one here know of anything about a global ban on something in April 27th 2014? This was brought up in what was to be an every day thing. Hearing everything.

top topics

join