It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Next Level BS is returning soon...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Good, it's definitely the best show ATS have done. It makes it easier for me to understand some of the topics that get attention on ATS from what seems a partisan angle.

I mean it's difficult for us who are not familiar with American political madness to get a bit more of an understanding of what's going on, it's getting increasingly difficult to take American politics seriously for those on the other side of the pond. It all seems like crazy bs to me. I mean Donald trump and ted Cruz how do you expect us to take it seriously. No offence to America. It's fun to watch
edit on 3-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I was wondering what happened to the show. NYC eh? That's not to far from me, very cool!

I look forward to new episodes, especially if one can be about the CMP/PP videos.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Great news! NLBS is one of the highlights of ATS for me. It's definitely one of the higher-caliber features of the site.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

looks professional SO.....but your set-up crew look like "roadies" from a Metallica concert...just a friendly snark

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Maybe you guys could do a half hour long episode encompassing all the threads relating to the secret space program?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Great news, they were always fun to watch. Wondered why no new ones had benn around for a while.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The topics were great, I just cannot stand the host. The branding all over the ATS home page also peeved me off - maybe it is just me, but it was kind of embarrassing have the words Next Level Bull Sh*t all over the place when people happened to look over my shoulder.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
New York City? did you loose a bet?

If you are happy there, good for you.

And here is a video for Joe.

I look forward to the new season.

posted on Dec, 6 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 12/6/2019 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I look forward, or backwards, to it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join