It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do people believe in ISIS so religiously?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: heymang
because they're stupid?

And you are elightened how? By reading a forum where 99% of the posts are fluff?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Honestly I cannot understand this one. There is not a scrap of proof that this group exists or even goes by this name. It's an idea. Created, sold, and copied. Oh, people are commiting horrible crimes in the name of ISIS? So what? People have been commiting horrible crimes throughout human history, for I dunno, God? So is God real for that reason?
Seriously it's nonsense to me. A bunch of grabby headlines to sell soda pop & life insurance. So the media is all lies, except for ISIS related stories? Funny.
I can't be the only one. I now know how Mr. Heston felt . Damn dirty apes...

The end.

Incidentaly, i think your post is quite disrespectful and frankly disgusting. Why dont you get out of your comfortable chair in the US and head over to Raqaa in Syria? Lets see if you still believe your ridiculous line of "not a shred of proof". Lets see how long it will take you to flee with your tail between your legs.

People are dying and suffering and you sit there and scoff and say..."nuh uh...its not happening!!". Like a child.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

If you are not a tiny child, you would know, things have been bad for people in the middle east for some time. Long before "ISIS" was a trendy thing to pretend to care about from the comfort of your computer.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
a reply to: 3danimator2014

If you are not a tiny child, you would know, things have been bad for people in the middle east for some time. Long before "ISIS" was a trendy thing to pretend to care about from the comfort of your computer.

Please dont lecture me on the Middle East. Im Lebanese and grew up half my life in Saudi Arabia. Are you denying the HUGE tide of people fleeing the middle east currently? Maybe you missed the headlines of the little 3 years old boy found face down and dead on the beasch in Turkey?

Was that also a lie?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
It would be pretty hard to make it up, and also pointless. There is a lot of other extremist groups that hate America in the middle east. Their threat to America may be fluffed up in headlines, but I don't think their existence is.

I remember seeing VICE news journalists covering the Kurds fighting ISIS. Why would their journalists manipulate their footage and story of the Kurds conflict to push an ISIS fake narrative? They would have to be apart of this mass media conspiracy to push ISIS for w/e agenda.

It's just too much of a conspiracy, especially considering the VICE has done things that many news outlets would stay far away from.

I have to ask, what is making you believe that ISIS may be made up?

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
It (Islamic State) does seem to be a huge threat to the religious majority, at least on this continent! It's like Good vs Evil, pretty much.

posted on Dec, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mandelaeffect
It (Islamic State) does seem to be a huge threat to the religious majority, at least on this continent! It's like Good vs Evil, pretty much.

Good and evil is subjective. Much like reality.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join