It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots fired at Mass. State Police cruiser

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Well in his defense he apparently hadn't gone through the academy yet so...Y'know...ridiculously basic policing concepts probably didn't occur to him.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Couldn't have said it better myself.

With everything legitimate that is occuring, these are the types of things that are not needed to diminish the tragedies that are happening.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
victim complex cop edition?

Generally bored of the victim complex culture across the internet, but hey someone gotta keep it alive, I guess.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Sounds like he should NOT be carrying a gun, especially if
he had no academy training. He's a Barney Fife.

Cheers
Ektar

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
how does that work exactly?

you can have a cruiser a gun and not be official?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

You haven't ever seen the blue hairs on patrol, those guys do make me laugh, aren't they called citizens patrol. Oh lord, well the police sure aren't looking any better these days. Seems like he was inciting more tension but for personal reasons, how stupid. You all don't want people like me to judge police by the actions of a "few", however the few is turning into many. Corruption and lies, and plants, and murders, you know the things of a nice crime conspiracy fiction novel or movie,like training day. Seem to be,dark predictions and accuracy's, rather than fictional imagination, but why would we think otherwise? Generally people are #ty and are liars, why would we think it would be any different among the ranks? Police are gonna have to do better than this, an over haul is going to have to occur to get me to shut up.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
how does that work exactly?

you can have a cruiser a gun and not be official?

People have been buying 'surplus' police cars for years.

Not saying that was this case.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

There is reserve officer programs, I wonder if it was something like that.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hitting a tree can cause a fire...then as an officer how do you explain ...pop a couple rounds in your cruiser and say someone shot at you. People will believe any story and the bigger the lie the easier it is to sell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join