It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS Detonates Car Bomb at Russian HQ in Dagestan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SgtHamsandwich
That is a funny video. My kids got me to watch it and I think I watched it 4 times straight.

Good point about the Russian bear.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SgtHamsandwich
ISIS sure ain't the brightest group of terrorist are they? This could be very bad for them if in fact ISIS is dumb enough to do something like this.

I will just leave this here...

Vocaloid singing synthesis software Avanna takes on the "Dumb Ways to Die" train safety song:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Neocons gathering like vultures to support the ISIS Crisis. Even with no better proof than this?

From link in OP:

ISIS quickly claimed responsibility. Conducting SVBIED attacks is one of ISIS’ preferred method of operations, making the claim even more credible.

IEDs are the preferred method of every insurgency that doesn't have an air force. Lol, they don't drop bombs, they drive them.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

originally posted by: crazyewok

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I am always keeping an eye out for any evidence of collusion between Iran and Turkey and ISIS.

That would be evidence of sympathy, solidarity and consolidation.

Iran?

I know you Americans are frothing at the mouth to rain bombs on Iran, but being shiite mulsims they are mortal enemys of isis.

It's a religious civil war, someone will eventually win.

The differences are minor and have to do with the lineage of a relative.

By all means, take the helm.

Minor to us.

Not to them.

If a ISIS member found itself in a room with a captured American and Iranian they would kill the iranian first.

Iran are NOT and NEVER will ve allies of ISIS and vice versa.

We are mere infidels, they are out right apostates.
edit on 2-9-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

That fits with my understanding as well and the end result would be the same.

Most will simply convert.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SlowNail

Lol, that could be a whole separate thread! Maybe call it the "Kick Ass Group?'

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Uh-oh....Putin is not the guy you want on your bad side

Really? old Vladsky needs to go to the KGB archives and look up how his predecessors started this mess in the 60's & 70's.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I am always keeping an eye out for any evidence of collusion between Iran and Turkey and ISIS.

Iran has no party with IS, quite the reverse since IS is dedicated to exterminating the Shi's. In fact if international groups would give them peace to, the Iranians would be grouping up with the 20 million or so Shi's in Iraq to get rid of IS for good.
As luck would have it they are forced to fight in Syria against IS, while the really big danger is IS in Iraq.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Iran has no party with IS, quite the reverse since IS is dedicated to exterminating the Shi's. In fact if international groups would give them peace to, the Iranians would be grouping up with the 20 million or so Shi's in Iraq to get rid of IS for good.
As luck would have it they are forced to fight in Syria against IS, while the really big danger is IS in Iraq.

I suspect one will prove to be dominant but, who knows?

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons

ISIS just keeps adding to the list of countries they want to attack and piss-off. I'm still surprised that all these countries who have been attacked don't form a united coalition and put an end to this evil group once and for all. Really, what are they waiting for?

It's difficult to attack ISIS because they are cowards hiding among civilians, women and children.

In most places where ISIS reside it's pretty much impossible to bomb them without killing innocent people, which would play in favour for ISIS they would come out pretend to be the heroes and countries like Russisa would look like the bad guys.

This exact same scenario played out in Syria and Bashar Al-Assad now looks like the bad guy when all he was trying to do was protect his country, im glad the Russians can see though the bull#### and are now helping the Syrian people.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Collaborated United Nation Terrorism Squad

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It's worth to note that so far there has been not a single mention of this fact in Russian media. It looks like Russian reporters are awaiting instruction from the Kremlin. Isis is not a popular topic in Russia
edit on 2-9-2015 by Boticelli because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Iran and ISIS hate hate hate each other. Iran is a Shia country which funds the Shia militias in Iraq against ISIS, while ISIS are Sunni Salafist hardliners who hate the Shia more than they hate even Christians. For example, when they swept Tikrit they stormed the prison. They took the Sunni and Christian prisoners to a facility they controlled and executed the Shias on the spot. They consider them apostates and polytheists.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Monger

So any cooperation would necessarily be collusion.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I suspect one will prove to be dominant but, who knows?

That probably depends on how the mainstream of the Sunnis regard IS, but it's my pure guess that the mainstream Sunnis don't think so much of the extreme IS either, as well as IS having put them between a rock and a hard place when there are few places for the Sunnis to flee to.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Isis attacks

In July, Kadyrov (the governor of Chechnia) said that ISIS' claims that it was in control of the North Caucasus regions of Russia were false.
"This statement is nothing more than a bluff. I don't think that a few surviving bandits who are still hiding in the woods can provide serious help to radicals from the so-called Iblis State,"

Still there is no information about the attack even in the Dagestani media. The reporters so far being unaware of what would say Kadyrov and Putin on "absence of Isis activists in Caucasus" now

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
GO for it Ivan ,knock your socks off,YOU could USE the experience BEFORE you attempt to tangle with NATO anyway.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   

You would think they would remember what happened to the terrorist who killed several Soviet Diplomats in the Middle East back in the day. The Soviet response was to locate the son of the terrorist involved. If I remember the story correctly his head was sent back to the terrorist with a warning about any further action against soviet interests.

After that incident Soviets were left alone.

I am curious though if Russia will support its policy of self determination or if that excuse only applies to Crimea / E. Ukraine. I am also curious how this would affect the current relations with Chechnya's leader.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: NeoSpace

It's difficult to attack ISIS because they are cowards hiding among civilians, women and children.

In most places where ISIS reside it's pretty much impossible to bomb them without killing innocent people…

The Human Shield thing, huh? Like in Gaza? Inside or under every hospital and school is a Hamas rocket factory. Thats just cover story for destroying large numbers of Palestinians and their infrastructure. The Palestinian people are the target.

In Syria, Iraq, and Libya, same thing. Subjugation of whole nations is the ultimate goal and to do that they have to kill people, in droves.

But do tell, how does a drone pilot or "smart bomb" distinguish between camouflaged ISIS "cowards" and ordinary people?

Footage from DOD, they're hitting 'ISIS bridge spans' and Marshaling Yards in Tikrit, Iraq, are they? No, they are disrupting transport of food and other goods to the people of Tikrit.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:15 AM
link   
ISIS Detonates Car Bomb at Russian HQ in Dagestan

The US Detonates Car Bomb at Russian HQ in Dagestan makes it look like it was ISIS

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join