It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do to stop the madness of the immigration issue

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: xoenneox
Sir.
We, lemmings cannot do anything.
They should stop wars, that's it.
You cannot stop a war, ok?
War is a business, allright?
Someone want wars, endless wars - endless cash.

I have a quote for you, if you are willing to listen;

While walking along a beach, an elderly gentleman saw someone in the distance leaning down, picking something up and throwing it into the ocean.

As he got closer, he noticed that the figure was that of a young man, picking up starfish one by one and tossing each one gently back into the water.

He came closer still and called out, “Good morning! May I ask what it is that you are doing?”

The young man paused, looked up, and replied “Throwing starfish into the ocean.”

The old man smiled, and said, “I must ask, then, why are you throwing starfish into the ocean?”

To this, the young man replied, “The sun is up and the tide is going out. If I don’t throw them in, they’ll die.”

Upon hearing this, the elderly observer commented, “But, young man, do you not realise that there are miles and miles of beach and there are starfish all along every mile? You can’t possibly make a difference!”

The young man listened politely. Then he bent down, picked up another starfish, threw it into the back into the ocean past the breaking waves and said, “It made a difference for that one.”

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: xoenneox

Does the majority of the Poles agree with you?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: liteonit6969

What can we do to stop the madness of the immigration issue. -

recognise that its a form of subversion,

recognise that the people in a nation with no national identify or national pride cares about very little accept their own lives is much easier to take over than a nation of people who have a strong sense of pride in their nation and strong sense of their identity and their place in the world.

recognise that there is a small but powerful nation in the mid east the preaches muticulturalism as good thing for all countries on earth but they will have none of it themselves.

look up Dr. David Dukes vides on this.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Why aren't those powerful muslims like Kings & Princes... like Oil Barons... doing anything to help their fellow Muslims like they are supposed to?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Good Q, Gaddafi asked something similar starting from 5 minutes:

CX

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
I think this is a terrible situation. However, blaming a reluctant Europe for the stupidity of people who attempt to cross the Mediterranean in boats that are unseaworthy is a bit rich

I think "desparation" is a better choice of word than "stupidity".

I'm guessing they won't have the money to go shopping for a seaworthy yacht prior to trying to escape with thier familes lives. That is desperation, not stupidity.

CX.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
Why aren't those powerful muslims like Kings & Princes... like Oil Barons... doing anything to help their fellow Muslims like they are supposed to? I would say because many of them are Sunni. Muslims fleeing Syria are generally Shia, Isis are mainly Sunni. They probably think they are helping by funding groups like Isis.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Well that 'child' wont get to go home then will he?

Don't forget they are risking their childs life by sending them on dodgy boats too... many have died that way also.

Mentioning what happened ti the Jews... well this could happen again you know because Europeans are getting restless and angry again... it seems to be following the same pattern..

True. I'm not saying it's a good thing. Just saying I understood why they're doing it. And I can definitely see the similarities between the 2 time periods.

Also, I only mentioned the Jewish immigrants during & before WWII as an example of people choosing to leave rather than fight. Some fights simply aren't worth fighting, particularly when the world's most powerful militaries aren't actually trying to stop your opponent.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Thanks for that video. I've never seen it before.. maybe it should be shown in the Mosques and maybe then they will stop acting like fools!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX

originally posted by: paraphi
I think this is a terrible situation. However, blaming a reluctant Europe for the stupidity of people who attempt to cross the Mediterranean in boats that are unseaworthy is a bit rich

I think "desparation" is a better choice of word than "stupidity".

I'm guessing they won't have the money to go shopping for a seaworthy yacht prior to trying to escape with thier familes lives. That is desperation, not stupidity.

CX.

Well, considering that the family of the boys who drowned paid a reported £3,000 for the journey in a boat with 20 or so others, if they all clubbed together they could probably afford a vessel that would survive the crossing.

Alternatively, they could have simply paid for a flight from Istanbul to Berlin and had change to spare, claiming asylum on upon arrival.

It is immensely stupid to attempt to go to sea in a small, overcrowded dinghy and not, at the very least, have any kind of buoyancy aids for you and your kids.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: stumason

Do you know what? I think its propaganda! I think some of the photos we are seeing are fake... I think some of the reports and people giving statements are fake!

For instance when I saw the photo of the boy laying in the sand with 2 cops nearby, I also spotted a couple guys fishing not far away... my question is: If you saw a dead body in the water or laying in the sand, would you go get help or continue fishing?

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

With what, exactly?
Look, I can see, that majority of people in general have NO thoughts...unless world's issues are making definite impact to them.
That's, imho, is main thing, that makes world f'ed up place.
Nobody cares, until it is too late.
And i think, that now it is too late already....
edit on 4-9-2015 by xoenneox because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join