It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO beaming light on Earth - NASA Feed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: bluloa

Eh... The Irish Mirror is most certainly a tabloid paper. The Youtuber Streetcap1's channel consists of all UFO videos. This all is adding up to complete make believe. As far as the feed goes, well it's just a video of a picture. It would be nice if he sourced the original supposed ISS footage.

So relax guys, aliens aren't shooting beams of light onto the Earth.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That is super cool, hoax or not. My Ma just sent me this foto, which I thought might be the content of the OP, which is why I clicked haha:

Don't know what to make of it, but again, cool foto, nevertheless!

xox!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Lens flare, insect, perhaps it's someone's fingers? * eyeroll *

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

aliens aren't shooting beams of light onto the Earth.

Proof, please.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

Hoax. Check the hoax forum for more details.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Regardless, if that image was from a "live feed," surely, someone would have captured it in video so there would be a before and after series of images that could more clearly determine what the image shows. Barring none accompanying that image, all we can ascertain is that someone wanted to create a little excitement whatever the image truly shows.

Actually there is a short video on the news site you can play and watch it. I may have gotten a bit excited there myself and guilty of that otherwise.

From the video it looks like the light is in proportion with the movement of the camera.

The rotating of the earth at the footprint of the light, seems to indicate otherwise, so the best bet here that it is light reflections off the camera or lens flares.

Peace

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

Prove they are?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
Threads like this are embarrassing, lot of light from the sun bouncing off the camera lense, around the glass in front of the camera lense and I can still see from the replies that you think it's a ""UFO shining a light beam to earth'', dearie me

Ufology is a serious subject but there threads are a total mockery.

Agree.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bluloa

Interesting. Thanks for posting this.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Cool, and thank you

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   
It does look like the flare is coming from a shadowed object. I can only see it when I tilt my screen, but I definitely see something there.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
It's a rock. Just a rock.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kissy princess

that one is the reflection of a lightshade, if you zoom in you can see a pattern of horses around it.
unless it's an illuminated horse ufo in which case, all bets are off.

Nothing to really add about the actual subject of the thread..
it looks interesting but with no context and no more content than blown out light levels there's nothing solid to commit to one way or another. It's not even particularly telling that the feed cut out, because technology sucks.
One day we'll know.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

One can't ask someone to prove a negative and pretend that is a good strategy to prove a point.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Excellent picture! It definitely could be ETs. I wonder what they were doing!
Its not surprising to me that NASA cut the footage; they probably do it whenever something unusual happens. But have they commented on it since? Hmmm...

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It is not anything to do with aliens. The video shows lights from a console inside the station reflecting back off the window. That is all it is.

What the hell is wrong with this thread. I typed window, but it will not show the word?
edit on 2/9/15 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join