It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What The Irish Think of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
Ha I remember that episode. T'was pretty hi-larious, though watching these presidential running is way better then any Simpsons episode, and watching Trump is more comedy gold per minute then family guy and Simpsons episodes put together.

I dont know man.

I mean its not like its going to matter much who you all pick as president, its all headed to the same place anyways. The only thing that will change are the hiccups along the way, you pick Hilary or Bush or most others you go to war with Iran or whatnot and back in the middle east, you pick others then you will likely end up on variations of that, and other problems and issues.

But you pick Trump, at the very least that's one hell of a comedy trip full gusto and much hot wind. This country will end up at war with Mexico, building a wall, and who knows what other wacky silly # may happen, it may even be more crazy and hilarious then the previous 50 years were.

Pick your poison I suppose, for whatever you people pick it shall stand as your truth of the deeds at hand.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Thank good for electoral voting, HAHAHAHAH! I LOVE THIS MAN!!!

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
(puts on genetic Irish hat)

Oi. What we need to do is not so much build a dome, ner a wall.

What needs to happen is that we pay our darling Mexican brothers minimum wage. And not any minimum wage. They need a working minimum wage. Like about $15 an hour.

And they need their own SS numbers. And they need to pay their fair share in taxes, since it's using the health and common infrastructures the little darlings are.

I don't begrudge them. But they should be paid enoof that they are able to pay their taxes. Anyone who hires them at less is a #in' slave trader. The Democrats are wanting them here for their votes. But I don't hear them championing them getting a fair income. They make less than $5 an hour here. You don't hear the Dems squealin' about it. Because they don't care. It's a sham.

You want to solve the entire Mexican illegal immigrant issue, you pay them what they should be makin'. Problem solved. It ends what is truly a human rights problem, and solves them tappin' into the entitlement base. And they will be much less attractive to abuse and mistreat. Make it a major felony not to pay them a working wage, and the entire problem vanishes.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
What should scare people is how bad are the other main stream candidates that this clown is polling so well.

I am not worried about him getting elected he was asked to run, eventually he will drop out and the gop chosen one will try and pull an Obama. (first election Hillary takes the hits then suddenly here he comes to wreck the day...)

It's not the Clown in front you need to fear, it's the one behind the curtain that has the razor sharp teeth and a butchers knife.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I am just waiting for the day when President Trump and Prime Minister Corbyn sit down to discuss the economy, politics and defence......oh to be a fly on the wall at that meeting......;-0

PS - great video from the OP BTW

edit on 2-9-2015 by PurpleDog UK because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
lol @
"we should build a dome around the US."

Im with the Irish, to the outside world he is ludicrous and by default Americans are mocked for paying him any lip service.

Americans know he is crazy too. They are just tired of the PC police, and he is the only one who seems to not be on board the PC bandwagon.

And that might be why he was allowed to be in the great show. Distraction while the chosen one gets ready to make their debut and save the Nation.

Happened with Obama and most likely will happen again. Someone will come out of the shadows, speak the golden phrases to soothe, rolled up shirt sleeves, kiss a few babies...

Jude

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I don't think it's how bad the others are (even though they are ).
Its just Americans like to be entertained. They will vote to be entertained not governed. Strange people

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: blacktie

Charles Manson believes what he says too.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
whit an absolute bell end of a man , total grade A bawbag

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: redhorse
Use your voices to fight back

new topics

top topics