It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Trump has broken the mold.' - Jon Rappoport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Trump just gives racists and bigots an excuse in the form of "he speaks his mind"

That's all he is, he's just the marker of bigots to avoid.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Awolscout

Let's see... you just lumped a group of people all under the same header, the same description and the same mindset.

WTF is different between doing that and being a racist?

Perhaps people are giving him support in the polls because he is the "anti-politician. There are any other number of reasons as well. Stop with the stupid crap.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Profusion

originally posted by: rockintitz
a reply to: Profusion

Trump is white. Advantage Trump.

Just.. Why?

Not trying to derail your thread but that comment is unnecessary.

Why would you take that out of context? This is what I wrote:

Let's do the kind of superficial analysis that a typical voter might do:

Trump is not a career politician, Obama was. Advantage Trump.

Obama hadn't accomplished much in his life outside of politics, Trump is a hugely successful businessman. Advantage Trump.

Trump is white. Advantage Trump.

That's not me. I'm trying to present the 'thought process' (for lack of a better term) of a typical voter in the US. I think that's a significant point. I think that a large percentage of the US population would 'think' that way.

You claim it's "unnecessary"? There's a lot of truth that I wish was unnecessary but our opinions change nothing. We often have to face things we don't like. I don't like it either but who's to say it's unnecessary to consider if it's true?

And for the black vote (which is pivotal in an election) Trump=white=disadvantage... no?

Your premise of Trump is white etc, didnt seem to work for Obama's opponents in EITHER election.

While I would be scared shistless to see Trump elected President, the same could be said about Hillary. I do, however, applaud Trump for not being a PC puppet and for being the "anti-politician".

We need more of these... we need to get rid of the career politicians who are, or will eventually become jaded and corrupt.

Just not sure that Trump is the one we need. Perhaps we do deserve him though.....

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: Awolscout

Let's see... you just lumped a group of people all under the same header, the same description and the same mindset.

WTF is different between doing that and being a racist?

Perhaps people are giving him support in the polls because he is the "anti-politician. There are any other number of reasons as well. Stop with the stupid crap.

Trump is a racist and a bigot.

People that support him are racists and bigots.

Anyone that supports someone thats been openly endorsed by the KKK and Neo-Nazis, someone who only said his supporters are passionate when they commited a hate-crime, someone who said all illegal immigrants are rapists and murderers.

Anyone that supports that with a straight face is a racist. They are a terrible person. They are what's wrong with America.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join