It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Library of Scientific Evidence for Evolution - Open to All Members

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Just realized the age of this thread and the fact that I have participated before. I only read in a few pages before adding the previous post, which is preemptive of later content and should be disregarded.

Sorry for the brain-fart, it arose from boredom and the aura of a migraine.

posted on Jan, 6 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: boymonkey74
Nice try and idea op.
Pity the deniers have already jumped in adding nothing. Oh and the obe addibg nothing and moaning about flags?.
Reaaly?.
Nice try again op.
SnF.

The 'deniers' are complaining about the absence of anything to deny.

The title is "The Library of Scientific Evidence for Evolution". It currently doesn't even have a 'small pamphlet's' worth of evidence. It is empty.

Reading your dismissive post, I'm forced to assume you didn't bother to peruse the handy website provided by the thread author, nor do you have access to any of the numerous search engines available to even the most casual internet browser. I encourage you to make use of these resources immediately, unless you consider yourself singularly informed as to shame the most prestigious minds on the planet (most of whom support the theory of evolution). But I'm sure you're smarter than to claim anything like that.

P. S. I wouldn't recommend beginning your education on this site, for fear of "confirmation bias" coloring your research results. Although this site does offer plenty of worthwhile material for the discerning student.

As always, it's up to you.
edit on 6-1-2018 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

Nice try and idea op.
Pity the deniers have already jumped in adding nothing. Oh and the obe addibg nothing and moaning about flags?.
Reaaly?.
Nice try again op.
SnF.

The title is "The Library of Scientific Evidence for Evolution". It currently doesn't even have a 'small pamphlet's' worth of evidence. It is empty.

Reading your dismissive post, I'm forced to assume you didn't bother to peruse the handy website provided by the thread author, nor do you have access to any of the numerous search engines available to even the most casual internet browser. I encourage you to make use of these resources immediately, unless you consider yourself singularly informed as to shame the most prestigious minds on the planet (most of whom support the theory of evolution). But I'm sure you're smarter than to claim anything like that.

P. S. I wouldn't recommend beginning your education on this site, for fear of "confirmation bias" coloring your research results. Although this site does offer plenty of worthwhile material for the discerning student.

Please refer to my immediately previous post.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Lotsa flags and lotsa stars but no evidence

It does seem funny that you have all that support but nothing valid

Should we go on some more

Should I explain my position and comment

You would think that a thread with no comments, no evidence, nothing of substance would receive no flags or stars.
Kinda funny how evolutionists will support something that has nothing valid based on the simple fact that they agree with it, they support it.

I am not sold on evolution, I kind of think there is something missing

I would not flag or star this thread based on what has been offered so far, funny how many others have.

I offer nothing because I have seen nothing

These facts you point out proves they have a faithful following. They are bowing down in agreement before a jot of material has been added to the thread. Atheism is a strong religion, just look at them stars and flags.

Umm, Charles Darwin was Agnostic, not an atheist.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Nice try and idea op.
Reaaly?.
Nice try again op.
SnF.

I read both posts. But I noticed you didn't recant your statement, you only noted the futility of it. So I commented for the record.

posted on Jan, 7 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Nice try and idea op.
Reaaly?.
Nice try again op.
SnF.

I read both posts. But I noticed you didn't recant your statement, you only noted the futility of it. So I commented for the record.

That bit about my post being "preemptive of later content and should be disregarded" is recanting the statement that the thread seemed particularly light on actual content to the point I had read at the time I made that post.

I hope that clarifies things.

edit on 7/1/2018 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Origin and Evolution of Cells

See this link: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(post by vikramsingh removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join