It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September is one doom filled month!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I'd just like to share with you some predictions for this September (2015 for any passing time travellers).

Everyone seems up in arms about September, from the 500 days left 'till climate chaos, to the God is returning.

Let's have a look through some of this years doom and gloom..... Why not, its almost winter! Thanks to YouTube for hosting all these 'truths'.

Here's one guy who's all about September.

What's that more September!? Oh, yes please!

There's just too much September!

You want fries with that September?

Whoooooooooooo. That's a lot of September eh!

I'm doing this mainly so that when nothing happens in September, we can all come back and rejoice at these utterly unfounded claims (I blame Jonathan Khan for this) and hopefully it will serve as a reminder to our more gullible readers that not everything on the internet is a revelation. Sometimes people just want to scare you.... Have a great October everyone!

And hey here's something for the road!

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The world is ending everyday. Eventually we will see the end when our light is withdrawn from within us.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
LOL! I've just joined ATS (again) after lurking for ages, to reply to this thread.

I quite agree that it will probably be just another 30 days like every other September, love me some doomage though. (In a fictional sense)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yep, this about covers it...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Well I turn 30 on 09/24 so I am proper effed...

I better not be nursing a hangover when the world ends - perhaps I'll just keep the party going!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Bring on the Sheptembertah!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   
I turn sixty this September, there couldn't be any worse doom than that in my book.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Oh wow I had no idea it went that deep!

Man this September really should be one of the best months in the universe, ever!

Seriously though, I hope nothing happens or I'll have such a massive egg on my face.....

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BelowBottomSecret

Well hey, thanks for rejoining! Velcome!

I hope this September is as doom filled as it needs to sate your doomy lusts! Hope you make it through! You can come stay in my botanically awesome underground sunshine bunker. Bring food.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Your party very well may be the event that kicks off the end of days. Don't get too nasty will you!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm going to laugh in October.

Unless I'm dead, of course. Then I won't be laughing. It might look like it, but it'll be rigor mortis, or zombie grinning. Do zombies grin? I doubt they play jokes. Imagine a zombie saying, Pull my finger", and it comes off. That wouldn't be funny. Though I'd laugh if I saw it.

Unless I'm dead, of course.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You're probably already dead and so the joke is already on you. Or under you..... Something like that....

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: beezzer

You're probably already dead and so the joke is already on you. Or under you..... Something like that....

If I were dead, could I do this?

*Does the Tango with a raccoon named Kevin*

Ha!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
One two many coincidences, is worth paying some attention. No, the world does not end, the "world as we know it" is changing and that's what people are reading, seeing and finding.

We will see October, however it depends if one does not see a heart- attack from all the fear-mongering going on....lol

Stay sharp

Peace

edit on 31-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Dang! Didn't realize there were so many possibilities. Now I've already gone and dropped my monthly bills in the mail. Perhaps I should have waited...
Maybe there's still time to get to the liquor store and bank tomorrow!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
If any of the "prophecy's" came true, the world wouldn't end.
We would.. The earth would be fine, it's gone through a lot in 6 Billion years
edit on 1/9/2015 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wait till October, it will be the same whole thing just as it was at the beginning of last month. *Rolls eyes and gets back to the real world.*

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor
I am50 on the 23rd. I hope its a comet on for that day. What a barbecue that would be. Stock market crash would just ruin the day.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: InnerPeace2012

Agree with you on the fact that there are one to many coincidences and we certainly shouldn't be letting this go over our heads and whether or not the world does end or not or some event takes place I have mentioned in a similar thread that we need to be very aware and switched on at these times because we have to take on board that as time goes on we are constantly learning evolving and growing as a race and there are changes happening in our consciousness collectively that a certain agenda is trying to supress because they need us to stay dumbed down in the dark and in a state of ignorance to stay comfortable where they are and to stay on track with the direction they are trying to take that agenda.

So to sum up what I'm trying to say is that if we do see past September having witnessed all these signs and coincidences pointing to this event taking place then we must simply ask the question why and not discard it as simply "conspiracy theorists going mad again"

In my eyes it's all down to control to push the agenda forward and alone the end of the world or any disaster event is a big deal but with all the coincidences and signs to back it up is telling us that this whole situation has some weight to it in some aspect and to me that is taking the next big leap in their control agenda.

The end of the world scenario is just about the best thing I could think of for them to target us collectively and influentially effect us as a race in terms of collectively causing fear upon the majority of the population and hitting us hard with the next big leap in the control agenda when we are vulnerable docile and most submissive.

The media is currently doing a good job of keeping us in ignorance and controlling us but not good enough of a job apparently..

I think that tells us something and we need to really be on our toes and awake at this point.

If the cause will be a meteor lets remember that the government would know about it in advance and would have been anticipating it for a long time and say hypothetically it hits and only effects a certain part of the world I think we should be more awake to just say oh well the predictions were right and carry on again like docile obedient sheep because mentally this agendas work has been done at that point (FEAR = CONTROL) and will effect us all as a race greatly even if the physical effect of say a meteor hitting wasn't as big as anticipated.

Fear = Control
Fear = Vulnerability
Fear = The need to depend on or "Lean on" Someone or something. That being the government.

Spiritually fear also keeps us in a state of negativity on a low vibrational frequency and completely keeps us imprisoned and prevents us from reaching a positive state of being on a high vibrational frequency where we can expect to gain consciousness, awareness, intelligence, love, happiness and all those other great things. Rise above fear and set yourself free.

Lets stay awake guys!

Love & light

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join