It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sky sound/ Scotland

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Around 11:45 pm tonight, while at sitting at home a really strange sound caused both my husband and me to immediately rush outside to see if we could see what was causing the " sound " but as soon as we opened the door and stepped out into the garden, the mysterious sound ceased. It didn't fade away into the distance, or get fainter, it just stopped. We only heard it for around one minute. it didn't get louder or change as if it was approaching, it was suddenly just there, and then just as suddenly gone. So as to the actual sound, well it sounded like a pulse or a throbbing kind of noise. loud enough to be heard above the volume of the TV ( which was fairly loud ) It was not a typical kind of " engine noise " although it sounded as if it was right above the house.
We live about 30 miles south of Aberdeen, in a rural location. There was no traffic in the immediate area, we have no close neighbours, and there was no aircraft to be seen. We do have frequent jets and military aircraft flying above our location, but this was unlike anything we have heard before. Very weird, the kind of thing that makes you think.... ?? wtf is that ??
Anyway, I am just posting this to see if anyone else might have heard this too.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I don't know what it could be, but these threads always freak me out. I have seen videos and heard the sounds people recorded...WEIRD and spooky!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cosmickat

So as to the actual sound, well it sounded like a pulse or a throbbing kind of noise.

Was it slow? Ish?
And if vocalised did it sound like this...

Vwom vwom vwom vwom vwom vwom?

Those craft are startlingly amazing.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

actually..that is a pretty close comparison, have you heard this before?

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:53 AM
link   

I have.

It was my refrigerator compressor going out.....

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Yeah, a few times.

It seemed almost like they descended vertically to hover, then you hear the pulsating "vwom" for a while, then it disappears.

Strange in any case.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Although I haven't heard any myself, yet, I'm fascinated by these sky sounds .. If it happens again please try and record it. I know that's far easier said than done. Having tried to dig my phone out, switch it from camera to video, only to have what I wanted to record cease or disappear.

new topics

top topics

join