It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Donald Trump is Our Best Choice

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Oh em gee...

You just sealed your ticket with Mel Gibson.
I can't imagine a better running mate.

There is a really good quote from him about being PC, can't seem to find it though.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanityrising

I like what Sanders has to say on many subjects, but not all of them. He seems sincere, just like Ron Paul always did, and though the two are polar opposites it feels like they at least both actually have the public's interest in mind. He also wants a FED audit, something Trump wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole and possibly the most important issue at hand in this country. I will be voting for Bernie if I get the chance. However at this point I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if Bernie got elected and then immediately sold us all down the river, because that how things work in this country.

If Bernie really wanted to audit the fed he wouldn't have back stabbed Ron and sided with Frank and Dodd on the audit the fed bill. Auditing the Fed is nor high on Sanders or Trump's list of things to do. If at all.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's amazing that the same people who have attacked Obama for using executive privileges think Trump will use it less!
The guy wants to rule like a dictator and he'll use executive privileges any chance he gets! It will be his way or the highway!

How can anyone not see how egotistical, conceited and controlling this guy is! All he does is throw out sound bites, and the majority of the time it starts with "I make a lot of money." He doesn't define his plans and doesn't even understand the rights our constitution grants its citizens!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Seriously!

If this guy would want to get half of what he said done for sure he would have to use E.O.s, or have one hell of a supportive congress.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: asmall89

originally posted by: humanityrising

I like what Sanders has to say on many subjects, but not all of them. He seems sincere, just like Ron Paul always did, and though the two are polar opposites it feels like they at least both actually have the public's interest in mind. He also wants a FED audit, something Trump wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole and possibly the most important issue at hand in this country. I will be voting for Bernie if I get the chance. However at this point I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if Bernie got elected and then immediately sold us all down the river, because that how things work in this country.

If Bernie really wanted to audit the fed he wouldn't have back stabbed Ron and sided with Frank and Dodd on the audit the fed bill. Auditing the Fed is nor high on Sanders or Trump's list of things to do. If at all.

You have to understand that a full audit of the FED is just not going to happen so easily. I think he was trying to be pragmatic after pressure coming from the White House and other directions to go with the Dodd-Frank bill, which he viewed as some progress instead of none at all. As Paul put it:

“The new language of the Sanders Amendment requires a one-time disclosure from the Fed of 13(3) facilities, foreign currency swaps and mortgage-backed securities,” Paul explained. “Basically, their sins of the past would be revealed and Americans would know more about who got bailed out by the Fed and under what terms. This would be good, but it’s not nearly enough.”

He is still advocating reinstatement of Glass-Steagall after all. I don't think his intention was to stab Ron Paul in the back the whole time, he just knew a full audit wasn't possible and wanted anything that would help things in that direction.

(post by FinalCountdown removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: peppycat

Plus on the Celebrity Apprentice, i'd say 97.5% of the time he played fair and fired the right person.

What was that other 2.5% of the time?

I don't care how he did on a freaking TV show, that is not relevant to being the leader of the free world.

And ya you can tell that he is winging his speeches, I bet that will work so well in foreign negotiations.

Leader of the free world?

The U.S. lost this position a long time ago...... it is only in your mind.

Go Trump!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: peskyhumans
Donald Trump is a liberal and a Clinton patsy. His only purpose in the elections is to rig them so no honest conservatives can win the election.

Trump on the issues

He has flip-flopped on almost every critical issue when he started running for president. He used to be Pro-Choice, now suddenly he's Pro-Life. He used to support an assault weapons ban, now he wants a fully protected 2nd amendment. He used to be pro universal healthcare, now he's anti-Obamacare. In 2001 he was affiliated with the Democrat party.

Trump donates to Clinton Foundation

Both Donald Trump and his son have spent years donating funds to the Clinton Foundation. They donated in 2002, 2005, 2006, and 2007 contributing over $100,000 in total.

Clintons attend Trump's wedding

The fact is, the Clinton family and the Trump family are close friends. You can even see how close they are, in the picture in that article where the Clintons attended Trump's wedding.

I am going to state this clearly so everyone here can understand:
Donald Trump is a liberal patsy.

A vote for Donald Trump is a vote for the continuance of the establishment, the same establishment that put Bush Senior, Bill Clinton, George Bush, and Obama into place. An election between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump cements a member of the chosen elite into place, who will continue with the same agendas that the previous presidents have been a willful part of.

Please vote for someone non-mainstream. Ben Carson would be a great choice. He's not a politician - he is an intelligent, honest to goodness patriot. A vote for him would be a vote for real change. Not the same elite agendas that have been rammed down our throats for the past several decades.

I agree that Trump may be a paper tiger candidate designed to rig the game.

I was curious about Ben Carson. Unfortunately what i read of his platform was basically the 2004 neocon platform, which is just as bad as this neoliberal crap weve been taking with Obamas admin.

I unfortunately dont see any possibility of a real and decent candidate. The game is too rigged. Theyve won before the process even unfolds.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Seriously!

If this guy would want to get half of what he said done for sure he would have to use E.O.s, or have one hell of a supportive congress.

Or maybe, secretly use "all the money" he talks about to buy his votes in congress!
I swear, our friends next door and overseas are laughing how American voters can even consider this pompous guy to be President of the United States. Donald Trump is part of the very corporate elite and upper 1 percent that the majority of Americans have been complaining about! Now they're taking his ridiculous sound bites hook line and sinker!

Americans have nothing to complain about when we're a poor judgement of character.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Trump keeps coming back from near ruin because he games the system like any other "corporate welfare" or " welfare" recipient.

I don't understand how anyone wouldn't see this garbage for what it is.

An illegal alien enjoying benefits or an unwed mother with 14 kids, wait, all of the illegal aliens enjoying benefits and all of the unwed single mothers with 14 kids don't come even close to the amount of money big business claims every year to keep doing what they claim to do but don't.

Yeah, we need another corporate schuyster running the country....

Like the damned president really does anything anyway....

Anyone who thinks it really makes any difference who is president is something like delusional anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
the reason people are following him in MHO are because they are in fact tired of the same old old song and dance . He is saying the things that people are passionate about- that main stream politics is not working !!!! On this he has done his homework ! Does not matter what side you are on. he is going to find an issue to make you think - regardless of how he verbally delivers it ! I am an independent and like his abiltity to make you think about our current issues and the lack of promises kept in this nation. so tired of it that I like the idea of voting for someone who is not politically cemented in a right or left and just wants to fix this broken nation/

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Apparently Trump wants to also give more power to cops,
because they clearly don't have enough of that in the US.

Trump: We must 'give power back to the police'

Yes, your best choice indeed...
edit on 1-9-2015 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   
This is a wonderful summary of Trumps appeal, and I am sympathetic. Now lets look for the flies in the ointment.
Trump operates on real estate in Manhattan. Who is there? the New York Fed, thats the Rockefellars-Rothschilds. and Mayor Bloomberg...and do not forget little larry Silverstein of the WTC real estate renewal project... what is in common with all? Jewish zionism, and a review of the deep links for Trump is provided by Brother Nathanael, just youtube search for that name and add Trump. One shocker..Roy Cohn was Trumps attny til he did of aids.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Based on the thread title, I expected the OP to be completely blank...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join