It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Campaign Posters Were Rejected By Hilary's Campaign Staff...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
He says post them freely so that's just what I intend to do...

Very creative IMO. The scary part is the truth between the lines.

whatreallyhappened.com...
Over the last few weeks I cranked up photoshop and started going through images of old classic movie posters, having fun modifying them for Hillary's coming campaign. For some reason my ideas were rejected by her campaign staff, so I am posting them here. These are a work in progress. More to come. Feel free to use and have fun witrh them!

And a lot more here:

whatreallyhappened.com...

Gee, all that work and her campaign staff rejected them? How rude!!!

Enjoy!

Jude

edit on 31-8-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I don't think any of this is funny. Hillary is gonna be the next President of the United States and all of you little proles need to understand that. Laugh now Jude11, I hope you like Cuba? They got a slot for all you who don't support Madame President at Camp X-Ray.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
This is Awesome!!!!

We came, we saw top secret documents on your private server, we conquered you in the polls. Hahahahaha.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
I don't think any of this is funny. Hillary is gonna be the next President of the United States and all of you little proles need to understand that. Laugh now Jude11, I hope you like Cuba? They got a slot for all you who don't support Madame President at Camp X-Ray.

Ok,

I'll take my chances...in Canada.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

Ok,

Jude

Hillay's gonna invade Canada Jude11! Laugh now Mr. Canadian funny man! No more hockey and crappy beer for you! Hillary's gonna be QUEEN of the WORLD!!

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I saved this just for you...

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Ok,

Jude

Hillay's gonna invade Canada Jude11! Laugh now Mr. Canadian funny man! No more hockey and crappy beer for you! Hillary's gonna be QUEEN of the WORLD!!

oooh...You almost had me until the crappy beer.

I'll take Canuck Beer over the Gator Piss passed off as beer in the US any day.

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Ahahahahaha! Loved these! Thanks, I needed the laugh!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Ok,

Jude

oooh...You almost had me until the crappy beer.

I'll take Canuck Beer over the Gator Piss passed off as beer in the US any day.

Jude

Hey, Hey, Hey! We now have CRAFT BEER in America! So There!! LOL!

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: jude11

I really hate being a graphic designer sometimes...some of these are so bad that I can't get past the bad Photoshop work or terrible typography.

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton is nuts.

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I really needed the laughs, SlapMonkey, and I'm glad I'm not a perfectionist graphic designer which might have cast a pall over the Hillary-ous posters. The posters are funny, and I don't care if she is elected Queen of the World, or is cast on the rubbish heap of history, or if the Photoshopped lines show, or the perspective is off, or the lighting is wrong, or whatever else it is that won't let you enjoy a good laugh at jude11's effort. I appreciate it, and thank him, and wish you a wonderful Labor Day Weekend. Everything is going to Hell in a Handbasket faster each day. We should all learn to laugh more while we can.

top topics

join