It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For djackson

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dear Mr. Jackson,

Thanks for your U2U. Following is my response, which I am copying to the main forum for educational purposes. I would appreciate it if you responded to main forum instead of U2U so that others may contribute also.

Sir, I don't know who you are, but I just would like to talk to you about what you are doing to yourself. You are not worshipping God and doing His work in the freemasonry, what you are really doing it worshipping satan and don't even know.

There are several points you make that are unfounded. First, �worship� means to �honor.� You can�t �worship� anything unless you do it consciously, i.e., you can�t do it by accident.

You are being deceived sir.

Actually, Sir, it is you who have been deceived, as I will show below.

You are worshipping a false god named Baphomet.

Baphomet isn�t a god, nor has anyone ever worshiped him (I�m assuming you got your erroneous information from Jack Chick�s �The Curse of Baphomet�, or someone inspired by it). Baphomet is actually little more than a hoax.

When the Knights Templar were arrested in the early 14th century, one of the false charges against them was that they worshiped an idol named Baphomet. This �Baphomet� is in reality nothing more than a corruption of the name of the Islamic prophet Muhammed, which in French is spelled �Mahomet�. The charge against the Templars was meant to insinuate that they betrayed the Church by converting to Islam. The falseness of such an accusation can readily be seen in the fact that those who initiated the charges falsely believed that Muslims worship Muhammed, which of course they do not. Practically everything written about �Baphomet� by anti-Masons and religious zealots is pure fiction.

All the freemasonry is witchcraft.

This is the 21st century, not the 15th. Witchcraft was a superstition that once pervaded Europe, causing thousands of innocent people to murdered by Christians, who accused them of being witches. Such nonsense, of course, is just that: nonsense. There is no such thing as witchcraft.

You worship a satanic being called baphomet, the old god of Baal worship, ( a sun god).

See my comments above concerning Baphomet. Also note that Baphomet, which was invented by the Catholic Church in the 14th century, has nothing to do with the worship of the fertility deity Baal by the ancient Phoenicians.

Even your sisters, the eastern stars, they are being deceived too. The star, their symbol is upside down, its shape takes the form of the satanic goat of Mendez, " the god of lust".

Once again, you are merely repeating Jack Chick�s deceptions. There is no such thing as a �satanic goat of Mendez�. The Goat of Mendez was the Egyptian version of the Greek god Pan, who was considered the god of the forest and of animals. There�s hardly anything satanic about that; superstitious maybe, but not satanic. Furthermore, the �god of lust� thing was invented by Chick himself.

Secondly, the Eastern Star is actually derived from a Christian symbol. It represents the Star of Bethlehem which pointed the Magi to the Christ Child. Thus it is written of the Eastern Star: �We have seen His star in the East, and are come to worship him�.

Only Masons of the highest degrees now of baphomet.

I assume you mean �know� of Baphomet. But whatever you meant, you�re still wrong. The Baphomet hoax is well known not only by Masons, but by practically all historians. Having been exposed as a hoax centuries ago, it boggles the mind that anyone is still gullible enough to believe it.

Albert Pike, your Grand Commander Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry said himself that only masons of the 30, 31, 32, degrees of masonry should know the real satanic truth of the masonry. To those who are not in those high rankings are led to believe that they worship God. Look up A.C. De La Rive, La Femme, et I' Enfant dans la Franc-Maconnerie Universelle (page 588). You follow blindingly the Lucieferian doctrine, where he believed and you believe that satan is god.

To begin with, there�s no such thing as a �Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry�. Secondly, I am a 32� Mason in the Scottish Rite, and have read and studied all of Pike�s books.

Thirdly, you have fallen victim to yet another deceptive hoax. This famous hoax which is called the Taxil Hoax, is too long for me to get into here. You can read about it at: www.masonicinfo.com...

Suffice it here to say that De La Rive retracted the whole story in the April 1897 issue of his anti-Masonic magazine �Freemasonry Disclosed�, and issued a public apology to Pike�s daughter, Lilian Pike-Roone, for having slandered her late father�s good name.

If you are interested in Pike�s real religious beliefs, he was an Episcopalian.

You are bringing spritual death into your family.

You can also bring spiritual death upon yourself by doing what you�re doing now. The Holy Writings declare �Thou shalt not bear false witness.� I sincerely request that you re-examine what you�re doing in light of what I�ve written here, and would strongly suggest you double-check your sources before launching ad hominem attacks against dead men concerning a subject you know nothing about.

All of these holidays, Christmas, Halloween, Valentine's Day are all paganistic holidays of false and evil sexual and bloodys rituals.

Your research into the history of holidays seems about as accurate as your research into Masonry. I would wish you a happy new year, but at the risk of being labeled a paganistic, bloody, evil sex fiend for doing such, I�ll just say goodnight.

[edit on 30-12-2004 by Masonic Light]

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I don't want to put oil on fire, but where is god's place in masonry anyway.
If someone is a mason does it prevent being of member of any (other) religion/cult/community worshipping god/gods?
These kinds of comment worshipping Satan is from christian point of view accusation.
I'm just curious.
I am a member of christian church, but I doubt in biblical explanation of the whole story, even disagreee with a lot of new testament, but anyway agree with a concept of creator/one supreme god.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MankoW
I don't want to put oil on fire, but where is god's place in masonry anyway.

When considering Masonry, the first and foremost thing to keep in mind is that it is a fraternity. It is not a religion.

The fraternity requires that potential members believe in the existence of a Supreme Being; but this is due to the fact that Masonic symbolism teaches the science of ethics from the viewpoint of natural law, i.e., that God requires humans to behave morally. Therefore, this requirement that potential members believe in God is a philosophical requirement, rather than actually a religious one.

If someone is a mason does it prevent being of member of any (other) religion/cult/community worshipping god/gods?

Masonry, being a fraternal organization, does not discriminate on the basis of religious belief. Originally, one had to be a Christian in order to become a Mason. This rule was changed in the 18th century in order to demonstrate religious tolerance.

Today in the USA, the overwhelming majority of our members are Christians. However, there are religious minorities who hold membership in Masonry, the largest being Jewish members.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Beat me to it, i was just about to make a post saying the exact same things you jsut mentioned lol

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Mr. Masonic Light, I believe that D Jackson has produced one of the most un-Christian posts I have ever seen on this forum.

The ironic thing is that I am sure he actually believes that he is a Christian!

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
He does he said it in his other post before he messages masonic

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Djackson has ignored my request that he respond publicly, and has instead left me another U2U titled "Ignorance Is Bliss":

I did not expect you or the madhatter to understand. Hell, I was deceived once, so no one is the exception, not even the very elect. Remember, lean not to thine own understanding. Just look it up and see for yourself. Any way, it is not for everyone to know God's master plan right now. The truth is, most of us will figure it out only when a catastrophe, like the one in Sri Lanka, Indonesia, and India occurs in our lives. God is coming and the truth will be told.

To begin with, sir, please do not send me any more U2U's. If you have something to say to me concerning this, certainly you can share it with everyone.

Secondly, from the above U2U, I see have not addressed a single one of my responses to you, i.e.:

1. That "Baphomet" was an invention of the Church used to unlawfully persecute the Knights Templar.

2. That Albert Pike was not a "Sovereign Pontiff of Universal Freemasonry". (His actual title was Sovereign Grand Commander of the Supreme Council 33� of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States; this simply means he was the presiding officer of the Supreme Council in the southern US).

3. That Pike, a Christian, had been slandered by being labeled a satanist, and that such slander was issued only after he died, when he could defend himself. Furthermore, this slander was retracted when De La Rive discovered it was a hoax.

4. That the Holy Writings forbid bearing false witness, and that if such false witness is due to mistake or ignorance, it should be admitted, thereby vindicating the innocent.

When you address the points above, we can move on. Perhaps you're right...maybe ignorance is bliss?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm closing this now until I get some guidance on the matter. ML feel free to u2u me with any problems.

new topics

top topics

join