It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cait sidhe and fairy portals

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 thank you, I will use this on a different portal to lure good faries out....probablly on pretty floral paper/origami...for they are from asia too.
Thank you it is perfect.
The bad ones are the ones I need to appear.😃 in a grove on the way to town, they keep saying they have dirt from the home land and it needs to be here... in the woodland grove.
Thank you for your help.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat
OK found a little more information. Maybe this will help with your bad fairies...

FAERIES are notorious for their mischief and are difficult to stop. The incantation that follows is used for binding a faerie in a stone and stopping their mischievous and harmful acts.

A smooth stone should be selected from the bottom of a river or stream. The stone should not be bigger than the fist of a man and should have no bright coloring about its exterior. The stone should be laid in a bed of freshly turned soil on the seventh eve of the month. A circle should be drawn in the soil round the stone with a wand or branch of oak. The following invocation ye should speak to summon assistance in thy task: Spirits of the Seven Winds, circle thee now this stone. Draw forth from the legions of thy strength a noble soldier, able in the art of war and deception and predisposed with cunning and trickery. A faerie of a mischievous turn hath settled in its way and great harm doth it seek to incur. Spirits of the Seven Winds draw forth from thy legions this single spirit. Send it to its task that thy commandments it may keep under the fear of retribution and disfavor in thine eyes. Let thy servant soldier do thy bidding at mine behest that this faerie be bound in this stone to time eternal and thereby meddle no more. Spirits of the Seven Winds, as this I ask, so therefore, let it be so. The stone should be placed at the entrance of thy house so that the faerie be captured and bound. The stone should never again be moved lest the motion release the faerie

Link to fairy info

edit on 7/19/2016 by Martin75 because: added link

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75thank you for this and the link, I might need it for a notion/fae of sorts loves to threaten me...and I'm tired of it.
The river where I live is nice to me and will find a stone three soon. Thank you...next I just have to find a good spot where it won't be found... my cat may be of service in this regard(familier).
Thank you for taking tome to help and guide.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
If the river near you has already proven to be of good spirit then it should give you the power you need. Yes, I'm sure your cat can find the proper spot to place your stone. Just remember that it may take more than one. If there are multiple fairies at work one stone is not going to be enough to put an end to their mischief. It might take a few tries. Good luck and please keep us updated.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Full Moon of July 2016 Rises Tonight young bucks start growing antlers... see the other names... Buck moon today started earlier, with so many dad's in town! I'll keep watching this.

Ha ha in'm not running around tonight... let the guys take care of him.... he messes with me and he will lose quick, unfair fight for sure... so tomorrow is waning moon already..it is tomorrow!
I've got better work or other work ahead.
Ewe, I have to work on next month's waxing moon and a certain portal.
edit on 19-7-2016 by peppycat because: cat sidshe

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Hey Peppy. Did you have any luck with the river? Were you able to find some stones that would work for ya? Hope all is well!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75yes, thank you for asking. I went to the river yesterday, gathered two stones... not sure how many I should collect.good day, there too! hope your doing well and appreciate your kindness in helping me deal with fae stuff in my little world.
Near some of the portals, I met a really pretty moth/butterfly...yesterday so in'm very happy. Too pretty I can't describe it.
Also, in'm preparing for celebrating August 15-18...the 17'th a special day for cats.....
My baby's birthday is sometimes around now, but he just says he is a Jehovah witness and will wait to celebrate in private with me soon..so in'm an animal psychic..hehe heh he.
Hope you don't think in'm too out there!
I will find proof animals communicate with humans and post a link.😏😇😍

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
For your kitty

I hope you don't mind...I love showing off. These are my babies.

I don't think you are out there. I swear that mine know what I am saying and feeling.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 that first one is just begging me to kiss that mouth... it's your baby though.😊
I love your babies colors they look very thoughtful, even while napping!
One day I might show off my baby, he is sorta buggered at me when I try to capture his image to my liking and will turn his face away just after I click on a really good photo.
He plays tuff guy for the camera!
Thank you for the poem too, your post is a balm for my heart, thank you.
I get my baby back with me next week and I have this need to see cats or my life is horrible!
Take care!😊😊😊

edit on 21-7-2016 by peppycat because: plural form

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I gave Rosie a kiss for you. She is a little old lady, LOL. And acts like the proper old lady that still fixes her make up before leaving her bedroom. The other two are lazy princess bums, but my Rosie is ALL charm and class. And loves to talk. She will walk around and talk to you all day. The other two are still too young and caught up in each other to pay much mind to me other than a nice rub down, but only because they can't pet each other. HAHAHA

As far as the stones go. I would give it a week maybe and see if you notice any changes. You may have to add more but you should at least be able to notice the occurrences becoming less if it works.

Then of course I guess it depends on their attitude too. Are they young and playful or just evil at heart? Sometimes the mischief can come across the same although it has two different beginnings....does that make sense?

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75your post makes me smile. I put a bit of eye wear on today, tell your dear lady hello.
The sprites aren't evil just very naughty and playful...i'm not totally against self discovery..I was naughty too once.
Thanks, will let you know how my river expedition goes later in the forcast...weather I mean week... thanks for following this, it is real things I do... waiting and preparing..for the return of Cait's.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I hope that you are able to find great adventures to help and pass the time. Time can be so funny sometimes, passing swifter than light or moving slower than a snail. But always considered the same. What color is your baby? The Siamese actually loves having her picture taken, she is very much the prima donna...

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Martin75 I would grab your babies and run, just kidding they are really pretty.
My baby is violet/blue grey and white tabby with a tiny bit of red and some beige... depending on the lighting..manly grey and white.
In the summer he looks turf/tuft and handsome, otherwise he looks like Victorian gift card.
I'm bragging I guess, I didn't know what to expect when I set out to purchase him... he was in the newspaper and I seen ''kittens for sale'' and then either his dad or me called, I paid for him and his dad went to pick him up... he said that our son went right to him and went on his shoulder.
He stayed at my house for the first few days or so and a door was left open and I got scared and then found him hiding in my shower that because of poor plumbing, had toilet matter in it..poor little guy...I didn't think him beautiful until his grandma said to him he was... then I realized how pretty he his...I didn't fall for his looks, it was the innocence look on his little face... sigh, thanks for letting me share this with you... about my baby.
One day soon in'll be with him again...hopefully Tuesday..custody issues are going well so far, thank God! We are equally taking care of him and he likes his familiar territory... so if he gets loose again I might have to say good by and let him make his own choices..he does know I love him, though to the center of my being back and beyond as I do any family member.
Have a cool breezy Friday with lots of heartfelt appreciation to your fur children and other loved ones... thanks for sharing and being her for me, Martin75~
Peps...

edit on 21-7-2016 by peppycat because: tough scrapper looking boy i meant

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thank you for letting me share. I love bragging on my babies. Have a great weekend!!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey Peppy. I took a picture of my fat cat Jasmine and just thought I would drop it by. So is tomorrow the big day? When you get to see your baby again? Hope so!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75mao mao! My baby said hi! He loves to hear about your cats! Spoke to his dad yesterday and everything is so far good to go... baby heard us talking and appeared out of the blue..behaving his dad and being nice to his mommy... so I'll let you know.
Thanks for reminding me! Tuesday is our big day! I told him in'm getting a carriage to take him around town E...awakes... awes l meant.
He he he.. maybe for Halloween..hehehe. Then I get pretty ribbons for photo's! He is going to complain, oh well. At least he doesn't have to wear a Christianing gown..until tomorrow with great news!
Say hi to lovely Jasmine...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Hey Peps! I didn't want to bother you yesterday and didn't want to steal any time from your baby. Were you able to visit? Oh I do hope so!

Jazz (Jasmine) loves to stand on her back legs and peak out the window. She is too shy to walk up to it.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thanks for the kitty pics

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I don't know about fairy portals but in the middle of SC there are a lot of lost cat posters on the stop signs. I have a trail cam and we have photographed coyotes and a big bob cat with leopard spots on it, in our back yard. This is a suburban area. The coyotes eat everyone's cats. Skull and all. My neighbors don't let their cats outside. I have not seen any cats for years outside. All the feral cats were probably eaten wen the new high school got built and took up the free land. We found a rabbit gut pile in the front yard. That was weird. I don't let my dogs out at night without being leached.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join