It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi ATS. Happy to meet you

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Hi, I really like ATS and the smart, funny people here. This sight brings me either great anxiety about the world or complete happiness about animals and especially cats. It will take me awhile to figure everything out especially computer wise. I hope to discuss cats, bugs, movies and t.v. and if I'm feeling deep, religion and the short story forum. I also would like to get into food and cooking, health and wellness and their interrelatedness. Thank you for reading my first post!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: peppycat

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS Peppy. This is a very unique place. Please don't let anything get you to wound up. I look forward to seeing you around the forum.
edit on 8/30/2015 by mockingmay because: just because

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Welcome to the other side

Try not to end up like this

and remember to do this a lot

If you'd like an avatar give us a shout HERE and we'll get you up and running, it's a free service and it's always fun for us artists.

Catch you around the boards

Cody

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Well hello back to another cat lover. clarissa often sits on my lap when posting and there have been some butes on here concerning our beloved cat's worlds. You have a lot of interests and I am sure you will enjoy yourself.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I'm working on a screenplay about a religious guy from outer space making a television show about cooking with cats and bugs for health with his computer sidekick. It should be happiness and anxiety for the whole family.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome. There are many people here from many parts of the world so, hello and welcome from Aussie Land.

Enjoy and don't take things too seriously. Life is just way to short. So enjoy it.

P

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   
G'day,

Say hello to Peps from me.

Guess I'll see you around the responses and look forwad to perhaps a post from you.

Kind regards,

Bally

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Hello and welcome.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Welcome to the Rabbit Hole.. EnJoY yer stay.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

This sight brings me either great anxiety about the world or complete happiness about animals and especially cats.

"Great Anxiety" is what we were given cats for. Stay balanced and enjoy the show.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr I agree wholeheartedly. A cat hug brings me great peace and they are truly a gift.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

hello and welcome to you

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Thank you for the nice replies to my introduction. I remember not long ago one subject kept coming up and i was feeding into a wave of fear. It was the Ebola topic. All I could do was just let God and let be and of course there are so many people here that alleviate fear with good solid common sense. These balanced thinkers are so appreciated as I navigate this site. So thank you ATS I am excited to be here.

top topics

join