It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Couple Beat a Girl for Being in the Wrong 'Hood

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Wolfenz
I´m sure you got my point and I will not fall for semantics about the definition of "human" or "modern human".
At the end, every different type of human-race is human at the end. You also should not value humans against other races of what we call animals, value life itself.

No i didnt , tell me what you mean ,
I told you Humans are Like Insects in a social hive.
and just have the very basics of primates

LOl Value .. some Animals are more human then Humans ,
they just dont have the Equipment to interact like us

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: jude11
a reply to: verschickter

To all the posters who say something like "We do not know what happened before."

You are absolutely right.

Glad to see you finally acknowledge that there isn't any evidence this was a race based attack.

As I actually did in the OP you mean?

Jude

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
And if people would stop listening to that racism crap, much good would be done. In my opinion if that racism # would not be pumped up by the media that much, many "retailatory actions" would be prevented, that just spawn another reaction and nurture the idea of "my race is superior to yours/they are all after us".

Why can´t we accept that people are different in culture? I mean, my romanian neighbor laughs at me because "I´m so german" what he means is that I´m to accurate. There is no trash in my yard lying around and the place is always kept clean. I like it this way. He on the other side, really gives a # about all that. He will sit in his yard and is as lucky with his situation and free time, as lucky as I am when I´m finished with my work outside and enjoy it afterwards.
Do I consider this racist? No because he´s just observing a difference between us. Am I mad? No. Do I call his dirty yard out on him when he says that? You can be sure. At the end of the day, we are both just human beings standing together at the grill having a blast -in my clean yard

edit on 31-8-2015 by verschickter because: god this keyboard drives me crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

I had the impression you were going on to say how some human-races are more like apes, because you were asking for a definition of what I consider human. Homo sapiens, homo sapiens sapiens, yada yada. I hope you get the drift. Now after reading that other post the third time I slowly get the feeling I was wrong with that.

I agree 100% with you on that post above.
edit on 31-8-2015 by verschickter because: god this keyboard drives me crazy.

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

If this had happened in front of an armed citizen, who blew those two away in defense of that girl, we'd have heard all about that, and how "racist" the person was who shot. Since the racists here are two blacks, the MSM will ignore it, and the president won't say a word. Too busy defending crooks.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   
How easy it is for the elite do divide and conquer.This is why our government here in the UK bend over backwards to accommodate Islam.It's all about dividing communities and induce fighting among ourselves.
edit on 1-9-2015 by CallYourBluff because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CallYourBluff
Nah not yet, less than 5% folk in the UK population right now are Muslim. 95 against 5 will always be decent odds at the bookies.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join