It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forensic Video Company Finds Planned Parenthood "Full-Length" Video and Transcripts Altered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

unfortunately, the politicians on both sides really seem to have a limited amount of integrity also....

supposedly, Americans United for Life, also sent something into the investigators....

www.wsj.com...

but, well I haven't managed to find it anywhere else and I'm not a subscriber to WSJ so, if someone know where I can find it, I'd appreciate it....

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: WP4YT

right...the guy says "I did not kill that person" and you want us to believe that it wouldn't make one bit of difference if we took a little out of it like the word not, and it would pass the mustard?
sure, okay...

If we are talking about missing footage in the middle of a sentence being spoken, yes, but we are not.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Well, experts may disagree with you. CMP should release the full unedited videos. They claim they have all this time but turns out they're probably lying. Shocking, I know.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

I do.I think of them quite a bit.I think of all the babies never given the chance to live.I wonder sometimes about all the possibilities of those lives who never got the chance.We'll never know.50 million and no signs of stopping.Makes me sad.

www.politifact.com...

(post by PresidentHeston removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:18 AM
link   
i have a question: in the first 1st video did the lady not say "we can crush above or below" in order to preserve a desired tissue? Is that not altering the procedure?

In the 2nd video did the lady not say "why dont you tell me what you are used to paying". Is that not a negotiation?

Just those two isolated statements/questions tell me theres something worth investigating here.

What the PP apologists havent been able to refute as far as i can tell is those two major points of contention.

Heres my point : is procedure alteration taking place with tissue donation in mind? then they violated the law.

if tissue donation only seeks to cover costs PP should have already had a flat fee list they could provide to tissue procurement companies, no dinner or discussion needed.

Please refute these two points if you can, i havent seen it done yet.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen

Shocking, Red v Blue? Who would have thought.

The real question, who is full of BS and trying to manipulate the public?

Answer very simple.............both. All the sources are funded or sponsored by someone. But the same people who say their source is valid are the same people who say yours isn't. Oh what a tangled web we weave.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
i have a question: in the first 1st video did the lady not say "we can crush above or below" in order to preserve a desired tissue? Is that not altering the procedure?

Not if crushing above or below are both standard procedures. You do know there are multiple "acceptable" ways to perform an abortion, don't you? It depends on how far along the pregnancy is, and the health situation of the woman, and other factors.

In the 2nd video did the lady not say "why dont you tell me what you are used to paying". Is that not a negotiation?

The lady doesn't know what the out of pocket costs are for PP. She just wants to make sure her clinic doesn't lose time/money in the donation process. If you don't know what you need to get for fair reimbursement of costs, doesn't it make sense to ask what they are paying other clinics? Didn't you see any of the parts where she repeatedly says that it's not really about the money, and they are not in it to make any money? Did you see the part in all the videos where the CMP guys kept trying to negotiate the costs UP instead of down? Don't you think that's a little weird for the people paying to try to get the price up, as opposed to the people getting the money? What does that tell you?

If tissue donation only seeks to cover costs PP should have already had a flat fee list they could provide to tissue procurement companies, no dinner or discussion needed.

The only complaint I have of PP is that they don't appear to have a consistent corporate policy on what their out of pocket costs are. If you think about it though, abortion is a small part of their overall services, and only a small handful of their many clinics even handle tissue donation - I can sort of see why they haven't taken the time to address it, but they probably will going forward.

Oh, and the CMP people were the ones who made the lunch/dinner invitations, and they discussed other issues besides just money. Standard procedure for vendors.

edit on 28-8-2015 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Need more of that "unskewing" of polls à la the 2012 federal elections. Too bad for the right wing, facts of reality cannot be unskewed. This is a nonissue, now it just looks like they're grasping at straws. Losing one social battle after another, now there is nothing left.

Defenders of CMP: Why would CMP claim to have released a full, unedited version of the video, when it was neither full nor unedited, please explain me that.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Yah, right they were talking about menu items at the restaurant.

I heard the dialogue…

The best argument against these releases continues to be, it was edited. Who does interviews without editing content ?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
I hope the anti-abortion people have learned that using lies and manipulation is no way to reach people. They should use facts to educate people about abortion and/or other options.

They only make themselves look fanatical when they approach it in this way.

Needless to say, I'm not surprised.

Of course they haven't learned. They've done this in the past and will do it in the future. Mostly because no one ever holds THEIR necks to the fire for being dishonest.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Right... because no one has ever edited something to completely take it out of context to portray a false narrative.

Here's an example of such editing; www.cnn.com...
edit on 28-8-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: WP4YT

originally posted by: dawnstar

right...the guy says "I did not kill that person" and you want us to believe that it wouldn't make one bit of difference if we took a little out of it like the word not, and it would pass the mustard?
sure, okay...

If we are talking about missing footage in the middle of a sentence being spoken, yes, but we are not.

But we are. Did you read the OP about the videos not matching up to the transcripts?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Forensic Video Solutions, Inc. is owned and operated by Grant Fredericks, a pioneer in Forensic Video Analysis applications. One of the most skilled and knowledgeable trial experts in his field, Mr. Fredericks has been processing video evidence for criminal and civil investigations for more than 27 years. Grant is a former police officer and coordinator of the Vancouver Police Forensic Video Unit in Canada. He is an adjunct instructor of Forensic Video Analysis at the National Digital Multimedia Evidence Processing Lab at the University of Indianapolis and is a contract instructor at the FBI National Academy in Quantico, VA..
forensicvideoexpert.com...

He's the person who studied the videos and found that they were badly tampered with...

Glenn Simpson has 20 years of experience investigating financial crime, from the savings and loan and BCCI scandals of the 1980s to the 2008 collapse of Wall Street. His specialties include money laundering, tax havens and offshore banking, political corruption, terrorist financing, sanctions, transnational organized crime, bribery by multinational companies, and bank, tax and securities fraud. In addition to his long tenure in the Washington bureau of The Wall Street Journal, he was also stationed in Brussels, Belgium and has reported throughout the Middle East, Europe and the Caribbean. Mr. Simpson was part of a Wall Street Journal team that won the Scripps Howard Foundation's National Journalism Award for coverage of the credit crisis. He won the top award from the Society of American Business Writers & Editors for his 2004 series exposing criminal activity at Riggs Bank, which triggered congressional inquiries, an admission of criminal conduct by Riggs, and the 170-year-old bank’s demise. He was a part of a team that received a top award for investigations into accounting fraud and offshore activities of American International Group.
www.strategycenter.net...

The author of the report, Glenn Simpson, said on a call with reporters Thursday, “You couldn’t use this stuff in a court of law. You could try but you wouldn’t have a very easy time persuading anyone it’s useful.”

www.msnbc.com...

Any congressperson of integrity and honesty will not take what these two people say lightly! And if they do, well then they should start searching for a new instructor to replace Glenn Simpson at the FBI National Academy.

Can those behind the CMP videos stand up to such heights as these two can??
I highly doubt it!!!

Stem Express claims to have clinics providing tissue in triple digit numbers and yet:

Only two of 59 Planned Parenthood affiliates are currently involved with fetal tissue research,” she wrote. That represents 1% of the group’s affiliates across the country. One affiliate in California works with a third-party contractor like the one the anti-abortion activists purported to be, she added, charging “$60 per tissue specimen” for what Richards said was reimbursement of costs, and an affiliate in Washington works directly with the University of Washington for no reimbursement. Four additional California affiliates have suspended their programs, three of them because of fallout from this controversy.

www.msnbc.com...

notice that they are just giving the stuff away to the University of Washington.
only four of the videos had anything to do with planned parenthood...
the rest have been about stem express and yet Planned Parenthood is part of the title of them. Why?? The two companies are not the same entity. Stem Express can not speak for planned parenthood and vise versa. they are two different entities. you cannot hold one accountable for the actions of the other....
I mean if you did that, well you would have to hold hobby lobby accountable for all the forced abortions that the companies they buy products from in china because they do help china in enforcing the laws! and you won't do that will you?? na, they are devout christians, who deserve special treatment from the gov't because they don't believe in birth control of some types!!!

Stem Express has gone from a home business to a rather large company in a short amount of time with nice big profits....
and it is probably all legal considering who the founder is and the ties she has. I am sure she knows what those are and is staying within the law.
who's the 90+ other clinics not tied to planned parenthood??? are they making any profit?? we'll probably never know because no one really cares about them because all this was from the start was a hit piece against planned parenthood....
the videos talk about contamination of the tissues, and it's all contributed to planned parenthood, but who's to say for sure if it was them or one of those other 90+ clinics...
can you say for sure???

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Right… because no one has ever edited something to completely take it out of context to portray a false narrative.

The false context was calling what they do "donating".

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Saying it out loud doesn't automatically make it true. It's plain as day what the false context is and isn't. Though it's nice that these forensics investigations confirmed what I already could tell by watching the videos myself.

It's interesting that when the evidence comes back saying that these videos are doctored hoaxes, the pro-life crowd does everything in its power to deny these results. Though I wonder what they would have been saying if the forensics came back supporting CMP instead of being against them... Hmmm...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

When did Planned Parenthood claim be be fetal tissue donors? The women who use their abortions services and choose to "donate" the remains of said abortion, are the donors, NOT PLANNED PARENTHOOD.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Abortion is such a touchy subject that it doesn't surprise me at all that a political party would use it as leverage. Either party.
Just for the record, I am pro choice. IF it is the decision of both the mother and father. I know someone is going to say "It's her body, her choice"..but what about the father? What if he wants to keep and raise the child? Doesn't he have any say so? If she kept the child, he would be [ at least ] financially responsible for it, even if they weren't married, so why shouldn't he be able to keep it after it's born if he wants to assume full responsibility?
Like I said, touchy subject.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
they have a legal right to recoup the costs they incurred....
and neither you or I are in a position to determine what those costs are, how much they were paid, to determine any "profit" made.
meanwhile, 99% of the planned parenthood affiliates don't even participate in fetal donations at all, and some of those are cutting the hours they are open because of states cutting their funding as a reaction to these not so reliable videos...
thank you all for your overreaction!!

on of the few who do donate fetal tissue does so with no compensation whatsoever, they just eat the lose of the expense.

and oh ya, little stem express, who had at the most what?? maybe 5 clinics donating tissue to them, maybe not, maybe some of those five were donating to other universities, who knows, maybe it was just the two that have since quit doing it since these videos came out...
well.... they have at least 90 other clinics donating tissue to them.... which kind of tells me that the bulk of the fetal tissue business that stem is doing is coming from non-planned parenthood clinics!! and I'm sorry, but I don't think that any of the clinics are making that much money with stem express' profits being what they are!!

no contract that the bogus cmp company presented to planned parenthood passed the lawyers scrutiny, they were found to be illegal and rejected!!
one could almost say that if anyone was trying to illegally do business in fetal tissue it was that fake company!! wonder if they could be tried for that one?

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This - PP is grasping at literally anything they can find to flip this issue on the journalists.

Not to mention PP HIRED the company to do an investigation. For people who claim to deny ignorance the belief that these "investigators" would be impartial is pretty laughable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join