It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/The End of The World In September/

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

the tinfoilers always think it's aliens or a government cover up and the "regular" people refuse to look at the truth in front of there face because they are afraid and would rather live in a safety bubble pretending everything is great.

I see those groups as the fringes on each side of the slope of the bell curve.
As such, in order to predicate that the end of the world follows all of those "events" you mention, the only thing that would give that legs, is if you found a correlation that linked them together and would eventually be the cause of the end of the world. Otherwise they are notable events, as many events in the days of the last "end of the world", but collectively had nothing to do with why they would culminate in our destruction. Fails the scientific method.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MystiqueAgent

we are going on a Hypercube trip!!!

great movie the cube

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka

Well I thank you kind person. I shall have a movie to watch on my next day off whenever the deities of work grace me with such a divine gift

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

It's OK 008, keep digging. and never stop. "You quit, they win." Scully

And if you arrive at a solid conclusion, please don't write it on a sign
and populate an exit ramp somewhere. Some otherwise gorgeous
person whose bottom half of her face looks like she could take over
singing for Arch Enemy will jump out of the car and bite your head off.
"my apocalyptic theater..." forget it. It's in D for Duh.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
There is so much hype...

We have a handful of threads regarding September too.

I just posted this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... trying to figure out what this site is all about. Supposedly some movie in Sept called Behind the Star.

Its a movie ad on social media however there isn't any other information about it.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: MamaJ

staaaaaappp!

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The world can't end in September.

Star Wars comes out in December.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

That recent? I thought it was the 'Millennium Bug'.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Look my best friend who works in open trading and is not apart of conspiracy,had been talking # about September, funny I have been writing him off;me of course being open minded,and contributing to such as site. I have no idea, but I do know these predictions have been made forever and will continue to be; The sky falling only seems to be something written about in the history books, so perhaps now the sky is falling now. With that said, your signature says" what is worse than having to kill someone you love". In the same way; what is worse than someone you love killing you?
edit on 27-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
According to this short presentation (apparently from a sermon of some kind,) CERN is partially based in the city of the Temple of Apollyon, features Shiva at it's "mascot;" (supposedly they are the only company in the world which uses a deity for this purpose,) and in fact, the next (and largest) collision to date is scheduled for...

-You guessed it-

...the end of September this year.

edit on AMq000000amThursday0000008220 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

The sky falling is pretty much something that happens on a yearly bases. I mean no ill will with what I say but most of the time I think we have seen and heard almost everything. We have been through a lot through ATS and so far I think whenever something in terms of doom comes across it's as if it doesn't phase us. While there may be something in regards to something being "Different" I wouldn't say it would come to the end. Though on the brighter side gas is supposed to be lower than 2 dollars a gallon or so they say. I think only time will tell if the sky will fracture and breaks or stays the same. As for the saying the latter depending on how far they plan to go, you won't have to live in knowing that a loved one killed you. Though that all can be attributed to whether or not we can come to know of things that transpired and how we died in the afterlife.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Ok so, what are you suggesting in the afterlife ma'am ?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

Suggesting that sometimes the pain will not carry over into the afterlife especially if it comes to be like that of dreaming. We may only know snippets and may not get the full gist of it all. The gravity of the entire situation of saying being killed by a loved one would not be as heavy; In my opinion it would certainly be on the lesser scale of saying you killing a loved one and living with that to the end.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Fair enough because you have to live with it personally, and we cannot say wether a dead person actually 'lives' with the trauma or experiences at all. I was just trying to figure out what you meant and why, who is the loved one we are killing in your quote?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I can see what he means by the attention on September, there is alot going in recently and by alot I mean world event wise. Explosions, Shootings, Weather, Military action and more.

Is it all building up to something, will something crack, will something happen? Maybe not.

But you cannot deny that there is alot going on recently and September has been called out by alot of things, again maybe its just our brains scrambling to link things together when no link exists. Which may I add it is VERY good at doing.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I just want to say, even tho you think we are smart, we are dumb as **** Its gonna be a magic trick

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
I just want to say, even tho you think we are smart, we are dumb as **** Its gonna be a magic trick

Would you care to eleborate? What magic trick?

Peace

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   

edit on 27-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:02 AM
link   
You sound like you aren't particularly religious. I guess it might be safe to say a few things.

To some, the end of the world starts when they go to Costco, and one day realize that not everyone in the world is amerikan, and English speaking. This is shocking to some, with the effects lasting for years. It is all they can discuss each time they see it.

Or…a simple discussion on daily events will cause panic and resolution:

I pointed out that the sky was cast in red wavelengths earlier this summer, due to the fires in Alaska and Canada.
It caused, I believe, some tomatoes to fruit earlier than usual, despite their late planting. It was dark for days and sunset came early. You could smell the fires from thousands of miles away. We lost many days of sunlight because of this. All of this was met with a 'Jesus is coming soon' response.

In a way, I get it. A guy gets hit on the road, and the driver keeps going. In fact, the guy was run over by five cars, and none of them stopped. I cannot put into words what this speaks to me, except that I won't ride a motorcycle anytime soon. I pretty much know what to expect, since I can plainly see everyone whacking off to their cellphones as they drive; every kid has at least one and resembles mouth breather 'E' from the zionist drama 'Entourage', and even Charles the bum can't really exist without one, so it's the 'end' of something….but it's probably just the thing we call a brain, or maybe just the end of the leash we are on because 'they' know every detail of how much we are texting while in motion, what we are saying in private etc….'they' just want to feed us enough rope before they decide how to hang us, and that is exactly what they are doing.

'They' will start out in the less populated places, same as with fracking, as was confirmed this day, with the technofascism, drones, robocops, so there's little resistance. A foot in the door. They'll have to step up the police abuse a bit as to catalyze the transition deal before we 'figger out' what 'they' have done. And then, one day, the polluted radioactive proprietarily protected intellectual property will reach the cities, and it's game over. All. Gone.

So, enjoy!

# 496
edit on 27-8-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheWhiteKnight

D4rkKn1ght, does that name sound familiar to you.

What does #496 mean? Whom are referring to when you say 'they'?

Peace
edit on 27-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join