It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

/The End of The World In September/

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Hello friends.
So September 2015… What the foook is going on there?

I have been a "conspiracy theorist" since I could remember and not the tin foil bat-s#!t crazy type but the lets get to the truth type.
A good truth seeker looks at all plausible outcomes and reasons for a certain "theory" and comes to a reasonable conclusion. Most stuff turns out to be either a hoax or misinformation. But maintaining a level head and digging deep to find the truth is always a struggle because the tinfoilers always think it's aliens or a government cover up and the "regular" people refuse to look at the truth in front of there face because they are afraid and would rather live in a safety bubble pretending everything is great.

Anyways back to Sept. You all know the gist, market crash, comet impact, nuclear detonation, world leaders admit aliens have been in contact with them for years, or nothing will happen, and so on…

I guess my point is in my many years being in the know of what is real and what is a hoax or prank or just people losing their s#!t on the internet I have never ever seen so much attention on one month. I can't prove nothing is going to happen and trust me I been trying. But I keep getting little bread crumbs that make me scratch my head. In all honesty I am a little worried, something is up what that is I have no idea. Will a good thing happen? or a bad thing happen? No one seems to know and only a handful of people are looking into it (us conspiracy theorists a.k.a. truth seekers.)

I feel like Fox Mulder, the walls are closing in but no one sees them. What are your guy's thoughts on this matter?

edit on 8/26/2015 by Agent008 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

I guess my point is in my many years being in the know of what is real and what is a hoax or prank or just people losing their # on the internet I have never ever seen so much attention on one month.

Are you very young, like 3 years old? Because I certainly remember December 2012 as being THE month of death and destruction in my life...

Video sucks a million, it is a silent advert for a video game. Oh...hold on!!!
edit on 26-8-2015 by Jonjonj because: another freaky advert

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   
There's a few threads on how people tend to trip out on ATS from Sept to Nov each year. I figure it's the vitamin d deficiency kicking in. Then there's the magical 7 years from the last crash. Not sure there's all too much more to it that could be thought of as reasonable.

I'm leaning towards another recession in the global economy this fall, but nothing is for certain.
edit on 26-8-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
The whole "Shemita" thing is interesting, considering how the world markets have been lately, there just might be something to that!

However, I am dissapointed that your vid wasn't a Fallout 4 trailer, because even tho I've seen one from the E3 I want to see another! I can't wait, even though I wasn't too good at Fallout 3... I sure enjoyed watching my son play it tho!

edit on 26-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

My honest response would be, what significant difference does September of this year hold, that is different from other doomsday like Dec 2012 for you?

What "bread crumbs" are you referring to?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious to know.

Peace

edit on 26-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
What's with the video? There's nothing there.

I'm not sure about this September thing, seen so many of these end-of-the-world things come and go...and go...and go.

All I've seen in real life is some lunatic at my 285 exit who literally jumps at my car and flashes his Call Jesus...September is Coming sign across my windshield. Twice I almost ran him over as he jumped out. Sometime he's smiling, and sometimes he looks frantic. One things for sure, he believe something's coming. Another thing that's for sure...if he does this once more, I'mcalling the cops because he's putting himself in danger jumping out like that.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I don't think anything is going to change this September. I don't see any event taking place.

What I do see is the Markets slowing down but that is expected. I don't believe the world is coming to an end.
People where saying the world was going to end in 2012 and we are still here.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

That's a weird encounter, he or she could have been a member here on ATS? Makes one wonder how the loony guy know of the September as the end date of life as we know it?

Peace

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:57 PM
link   
many very informed writers say that something really big will happen next month but it wont be related to the old predictions made centuries ago by those with extra-sensory perceptions (physics fortune-tellers etc)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

That's a weird encounter, he or she could have been a member here on ATS? Makes one wonder how the loony guy know of the September as the end date of life as we know it?

Peace

ATS really isn't full of THAT many loons... There are FAR worse sites out there... I doubt that guy is on ATS, any threads written by them would be flammed pretty fast.
edit on 27-8-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

I take it back, ATS is a cool place way cooler than some others I've seen, but yeah on the September date, even the loony guys is picking on something we don't? Maybe it's really got to do with how the Stock Market is doing as of late?

But interesting none the less.

Peace

edit on 26-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   

There's a few threads on how people tend to trip out on ATS from Sept to Nov each year

Lol link?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Somehow I have lived through y2k, 2012, and the Regan era of Just Say No.

I kinda feel I will be posting on ATS in October too.

I aint got time to bleed.
edit on 27-8-2015 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Agent008

Gerald Celente and Peter Schiff say all hell will brake loose because every major currency is dropping with zero chance of recovery.

Panic will be un-precedented.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Sweetheart, I beg of you do NOT call the cops on that man. They will shoot him dead, and then perhaps a life is lost due to your call, and a curious and cute occurance cannot be explained ever.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:09 AM
link   
my thoughts are the same as to all end of world, doomsday predictions....

ill tell you in October... while drinking a Sam Adams October-fest.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:12 AM
link   

That is some crazy stuff right there lol

I would have stopped and asked him WHY??

And then asked him if he is trying to commit suicide.

What a weirdo.

My son turns 18 on the 24th.... that is the only thing I know is going on in September.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
There is a bubble *pop* in the western society. Most people are religious, atheists are probably the most religious dogmatic people that exist today and call it science, if the knew the paradigms for science they would be surprised. People are afraid I understand, you won't notice the change until it's to late and you are in it.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I would like to ask this. What is with everyone and September? I think there was another thread that had the later part of September that something is supposed to be going on. Something that apparently is known by quite a few but seems so..."hidden" to the rest of us?

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The world cant end in september, hockey season is starting in october, and the hockey gods wont let anything happen.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join