It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Repentence

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
In total darkness i can see but a red and yellow flame, even tho its fire is narely visible, it still shows it colours.

It calls for Air,
- why do you call for Air i ask, my flame cannot burn without it.

It calls for Earth,
- why do you want earth, i ask.
- I need the tree to eat, the soil gives life, the earth needs life.

- Do you need a branch?, i ask.
- Yes the flame replies, please aid with all you can, but on every count on seven take a branch with both your hands and break them in two. Do this until all branches are gathered, and i will flame without repent.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

And repentance shouted out I am so thirsty, please, quench me with an ever loving tsunami.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Sometimes listening is more worth, than just acting on mere instincts. You see those who breaks their words, when they act with nothing more than fear. The pen is mightier than the sword, but a pen cannot move mountains.
edit on 25-8-2015 by yulka because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Gotta ask ! Why did you put this in dreams and predictions ?? Sorry, I don't see any connection.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracytheoristIAM

cause it was a dream

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

...and the sword can? 😕

To OP, repentance, or confessing our deepest, darkest hidden shortcomings to one another is the first step towards revolution. For when we do this, we deprive these demons of their power and the light held by our companions allows us to see, in order to reflect, renovate and grow. It is an amazing thing, and this internal movement will never succumb to the powers of this world. Try it. You will live in freedom.

Check out my dreams thread, gonna put up one soon about this visitation I had when I was 15. It's wild.

Peace be with you my brothers and sisters.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SeeReeS

I am cursed in ways you wouldnt believe existed. Dante?

new topics

top topics

join