It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this footage captured in 2008 show Bigfoot?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There is nothing to the Loch Ness monster story other than locals wanting to regain the "mystery" for the sake of the local tourism.

Most people know that

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   

edit on 26-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

originally posted by: crazyeddie68

I cant believe there are people who think bigfoor is real
You do realize there are very respectable members here that have seen Sasquatch in the flesh.If you don't believe, that's up to you,but I believe these folks saw what they say they saw.

That being said,I say this being released by MK Davis should send up a red flag ,IMO.He did some good work with the PG film,but took a weird turn claiming massacres and whatnot.

And yet...in 2015, a huge man like creature has gone unoticed in the middle of civilised US of A even though he seems to roam around at all hours.

I dont care how respectable the members who have claimed to see him are...the whole thing is beyond silly in my opinion.

Ill say it again...i cant believe that in 2015 there are still people who believe in bigfoot.und in the middle of the
Sasquatch get sighted all the time,by many types of people, not just drunken rednecks.

Why is it a stretch for Bigfoot to exist,especially in the PNW,where there is ALOT of wilderness not occupied by humans.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   

You do realize there are very respectable members here that have seen Sasquatch in the flesh.If you don't believe, that's up to you,but I believe these folks saw what they say they saw.

That being said,I say this being released by MK Davis should send up a red flag ,IMO.He did some good work with the PG film,but took a weird turn claiming massacres and whatnot.

And yet...in 2015, a huge man like creature has gone unoticed in the middle of civilised US of A even though he seems to roam around at all hours.

I dont care how respectable the members who have claimed to see him are...the whole thing is beyond silly in my opinion.

Ill say it again...i cant believe that in 2015 there are still people who believe in bigfoot.und in the middle of the
Sasquatch get sighted all the time,by many types of people, not just drunken rednecks.

Why is it a stretch for Bigfoot to exist,especially in the PNW,where there is ALOT of wilderness not occupied by humans.

Sorry, but there is not a single credible sighting. People think they see something all the time. Look at ufos. People STILL confuse Venus for a UFO. People are stupid.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
When it comes to bigfoot. I will be honest and say... I believe.

However I don't believe in the mainstream image we are all familiar with. I think it is just an un-identified species that is intelligent and highly skilled at keeping itself hidden.

Is this said animal? Or one of many others like it even?

Who knows.

But it is interesting footage.

(A tad off topic... But... The second I saw it, I thought "Whatever it is... It looks like a Teletubbie!)

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Sorry, but there is not a single credible sighting. People think they see something all the time. Look at ufos. People STILL confuse Venus for a UFO. People are stupid.
No credible sightings?

You do realize Sasquatch has been sighted by police officers, forest rangers and military personnel just to name a few.These folks are seeing something they cannot explain,and are not confusing it with bears and other wildlife.

I am not trying to sway your opinion,but don't say these folks are seeing things that aren't there.It's insulting.Cheers!

edit on 27-8-2015 by crazyeddie68 because: Content

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

That right there looks an awful lot like a seated bear...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: redtic

I can see where you're coming from with that idea. I mentioned the 'haunches' in a reply to SublimeCraft. It's a 'noisy' GIF that affords a degree of pareidolia too. The bottom half looks haunchy and bear-like and then a part of the left arm looks human. If you watch the video, the first sight of the 'figure' appears to show a folded square of the towel/bag underneath the left armpit.

Some bigfoot hunters would conceivably degrade a good copy until it's too noisy to be certain of anything. I've followed the scene for a few years and their blogs consistently post 'blobsquatches' This one shows the lengths some will go...

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Why is it always bigfoot hunters who seem to get pictures or video of bigfoot? The fact this guy is a bigfoot hunter throws up a big red flag for me personally, I've been burned too many times from that crowd. Probably just trying to get his blog a few more views.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why is it always bigfoot hunters who seem to get pictures or video of bigfoot?

I do not know a single person that has "won" the lottery. The lottery admits that the odds are basically ZERO (1 in 260 million apx) - so it might as well be zero. Let's just cal it for what it is, a great big hoax that preys on fools. Why is it always lottery "players" who seem to be the ones that become lottery "winners"?
edit on 29-8-2015 by tiger_tts because: none

posted on Aug, 31 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky not very clear image, but he does look hairy, kinda small for big foot, maybe a youngster. This guy claims he capture a young big foot image on video and showed it to this guy doing a show , its called Survivor Man: Big Foot. I like this new show.

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: tiger_tts

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Why is it always bigfoot hunters who seem to get pictures or video of bigfoot?

I do not know a single person that has "won" the lottery. The lottery admits that the odds are basically ZERO (1 in 260 million apx) - so it might as well be zero. Let's just cal it for what it is, a great big hoax that preys on fools. Why is it always lottery "players" who seem to be the ones that become lottery "winners"?

Your analogy makes no sense. It would make sense if people who never played the lottery also occasionaly won. Just like there are the occasional non bigfoot hunter who "win" by seeing bigfoot and taking a pic.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: seagull

I generally find personal reports way more interesting than those coming out of the bigfoot hunter community. Those guys are notoriously riddled with hoaxers.

Hi Kandinsky,
I think that the pic is of a bear,
speaking of personal reports, here is my BFRO report of my encounter, nearly 20 years ago this weekend.

Geographical Index > United States > California > Fresno County > Report # 2961

Report # 2961 (Class B)
Submitted by witness Cevin Q.([email protected]) on Tuesday, January 12, 1999.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Witness heard a large animal moving in the forest
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Show Printer-friendly Version)
YEAR: 1995

SEASON: Fall

MONTH: September

DATE: Late in the month

STATE: California

COUNTY: Fresno County

LOCATION DETAILS: 65 miles east of Fresno California, on the Swamp Lake 4WD route. In the Sierra National Forest at an elevation of about 8000 ft.

OBSERVED: Several friends and I were riding our mtbs on the swamp route. There was about a 3-5 minute gap between each of us. As i ascended the trail I heard a large animal moving in the forest about 20 yards off the trail. I couldn't see it but could clearly hear it in the underbrush. As i proceeded up the trail one of my friends was in the trail looking at something. A set of very large footprints were in the trail. This was about 200 yards up from were i heard the noises. The track came from off the trail onto it and proceeded down the trail about 30-50. The subject walked a few steps the stopped and stood still moved a few more feet stopped as if listening. It proceedded down the trail a few more yards before heading into a small meadow. This meadow is very near the place i head the noises in the bush. The foot prints were in very deep silty powder and were very well detailed. I could see the lines in the sole of the foot the toes were very splayed and there was little to no arch. total lenght of the prints was about 14-15" as I could fit my whole foot shoe and all in the print. The track was liad down on top of the tracks of my friends who were about 5 min. ahead of us. A couple of bear hunters came upon us and we asked them what they thought, and they had never seen such a track. After loosing the track off of the road we proceeded with our ride. About one half mile up the road the track apeared again fromm off the road moving across the road going downhill toward the previous site of prints. The bear hunters also found the new tracks and tired to follow it but the brush was too thick.

ALSO NOTICED: It was very cold and the foot prints so large i doubt it was someone out walking around barefoot and we were several mile from the nearest road. It appeard that the individual was trying not to be seen. the tracks stopped and shuffeld arourd several time as though it was listening to us.

OTHER WITNESSES: We were on a very long mountain bike ride. The hunters were on there way to the high country

TIME AND CONDITIONS: It was early in the morning about 7:00am and about 30 degrees in temp.

ENVIRONMENT: The swamp route runs close to the Dinkey lakes Wilderness area. The trail is jeep trail. The area is pine forest with granite out croppings. There was a large granite outcop to the left of the first site and a small creek off the trail to the left. With a small meadow. The small creek feeds into Ruby creek. Nelson Mtn is to the east and Bear mnt. is to the north. elevation was around 8000"? Longitude.119'07'30" latitude about 37'04'0"

Bigfoot Research Organization

I am conflicted on this subject, as I have had more than one BF experience, and the native Californians have ample stories of Yayali( the forest giant or devil, depending on which band of miwok) , Mayak Datat( the hairy man to the Yokuts), the hairy man rock art on a yokut Rancheria id more than a thousand years old.

Bigfoot Project

Yet not one set of remains fossilized or fresh has ever been found.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

I am conflicted on this subject, as I have had more than one BF experience, and the native Californians have ample stories of Yayali( the forest giant or devil, depending on which band of miwok) , Mayak Datat( the hairy man to the Yokuts), the hairy man rock art on a yokut Rancheria id more than a thousand years old.

I'm in a similar boat. There's a lot to read out there and people report sightings of things that have no good evidence.

A lot of people will discount anything that doesn't have extraordinary, physical evidence. Is there anything at all to suggest a physical creature? The very best hair samples have been identified as regular animals: bears, deer, domestic dogs etc.

Underneath all that, I wonder what triggers someone to see a conventional animal and grossly misinterpret it as a large, upright bipedal hominid? It's possible that all the bigfoot hunter media have loaded the dice so much that a few people are thinking 'bigfoot' before they even begin to think 'bear.'

Yet not one set of remains fossilized or fresh has ever been found.

It's apparitional.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Gotta agree... kinda sketchy

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join