It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction is occuring?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

Crash the worlds economy! PROBLEM

Devastation, famine, the Obamanation of desolation has a green light. REACTION

Millions may starve while the true goal
slowly comes into view.

SOLUTION

Why do you sound so freaked out about it?

It has been done since the first chip was invented, phone tapping, mail spying, mobiles, emails as things progressed etc. There's no huge if or why... It's just a more advanced version of it and the thing that gets me most is people make such a big deal out it. While it's been happening as the same version but on an exterior bases.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

And the true goal has been in view for a while. Nothing slowly about total population control.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Why do you sound so freaked out about it?

Why didn't you quote what made me sound freaked out?
Did you really hear how the text sounds?
Anyway I wasn't even thinking of you as a prophet.
Maybe a zealot but definitely not a prophet.
edit on Ram82515v11201500000025 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I do have to say, though, I am not sure your prediction will come to fruition. The EU still has a large enough consumer economy overall to keep it more buoyant against the Ruble than your forseen rate, at least for the near future. And I honestly think the Euro will dissolve as a currency before it falls that far. Russia certainly has assets, but no great majority of any in particular to strengthen it that far on the world market, which means the Euro would have to be at absolute collapse. And the member nations would abandon it before they let their currency sink that low.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

Of course, if the main member nations abandoned it, but the smaller nations kept it, then you may be entirely accurate.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   

I predicted yesterday I was going to be on this site face palming. OMG! It was worse than I thought, I face boarded! My face literally slammed on my keyboard in disbleief. I even had a prediction that my face was the key to some secret, but little did I know, my face would smash keys! God works in mysterious ways. Narcolepsy lets you predict the future too, damn that Narcoleeepppppppppppp

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: pfishy

I do have to say, though, I am not sure your prediction will come to fruition.

But I wasn't making a prediction. I was just making a claim that
all the political, corporate, government and/or elite agendas and
goals. That obviously so differ from what the common people
perceive them to be. Can look to verichip, as that ultimate unseen
goal, giving rise and reason to these elitist conspiracies at large.

I was basically trying to back the OP!
Guess I really #####ed up?

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

I see. Well, chips in your worthless plastic cards do not equal chips in your skin. Thankfully. And either can be disposed of if the necessity arises.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy

I see. Well, chips in your worthless plastic cards do not equal chips in your skin. Thankfully. And either can be disposed of if the necessity arises.

Sad thing is everyone is already chipped via basic biology, but I'm not going to go into it as you'd all end up clawing at your skin and meat suits

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
The Russian economy is a one trick pony. Oil and Gas. Those prices are going nowhere but, down as OPEC keeps pumping, Chinese demand drops and Irans oil and gas starts flowing into the global market. While the US economy is very sound at this point, the EU while having some problems is also very stable and China even with its large problems has a large enough economy to come out ok. Russia on the other hand? Is a disaster waiting to happen. Even even without western sanctions its dependence on 2 resources and the massive corruption would keep the Russians in a bad way and the Ruble at a low levels.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Holy mother of.... *falls down gasping for air after seeing your status*

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I agree with you completely but I do have to also say there is potential for Russia to come out on top since the whole India and China + a few other honorable mentions signed up for a newly formed Euro-Asian-Pacific Union (BRICS)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Not to mention the strange unexplained mass hoarding of gold by China and Russia in the past few months.. It does cause a motion of raising an eyebrow

But all the gold hoarding Russia is doing is also directly redirected into China, which is why I am considering that if a mass world crash does occur. Is there a possibility of China releasing a gold based currency? I could be wrong though

edit on 25-8-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

originally posted by: pfishy

Sad thing is everyone is already chipped via basic biology, but I'm not going to go into it as you'd all end up clawing at your skin and meat suits

Care to elaborate just a little for us? That's a rather incredulous claim to make without any detail to substantiate, no?

"I just want to believe."

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Gravelbone

Sorry, my quote attempt of your post failed.

I meant to have this bit in my previous post:
"Sad thing is everyone is already chipped via basic biology, but I'm not going to go into it as you'd all end up clawing at your skin and meat suits."
And then my comment after. Sorry for any misunderstanding, I am still new here.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

about that " prediction " of yours

look at this :

you made your "prediction " on a day that the ruble was ALREADY sharply rising

now the rest of the graphic doesnt bear out your claims does it

i know people like to clutch at straws but - come on

oh and lastly : source

use the scale sliders to change date range

you were saying ?????????????????

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Oh I'm sorry February to August? By every month? Wait what's that? Oh that's right...

*Drops the microphone and walks out*

Amateur

Nice try though

Not to mention Yesterday it was 82 RUBLE to 1 EURO
edit on 25-8-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join