It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My prediction is occuring?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So apparently some people said it was just a dream and that I'm crazy, but in January I started making predictions regarding EURO vs RUBLE and it wasn't a dream EURO vs RUBLE Prediction January 2015

Thing is people don't understand is the connection/possibility that opens when one enters the state between REM sleep brain state and Alpha brain Waves.

The EURO/RUBLE right now is at 82 to 1 so if my prediction goes even further we'll see it hit the 100+ to 1 soon, the contributing Black Monday that occurred today should help ensure this climb.

The recent news from Russia and China over the last 2 months they have sent their currencies into free sailing, which makes me wonder as to the fact that. They are playing the game and they taking steps at ensuring a strong financial ground for their currencies...

But hey! I might just be a crazy kid who has silly dreams right?
edit on 24-8-2015 by OneManMasquerade because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I don't get thin thing with money someone explain in a retarded way to me

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: yulka
I don't get thin thing with money someone explain in a retarded way to me

It's that weird plastic/cotton thing everyone needs to live in this world

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: OneManMasquerade

I'm lost, your previous post was 1 Euro to 8 Ruble in the end, am I missing something here?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnteBellum

I'm lost, your previous post was 1 Euro to 8 Ruble in the end, am I missing something here?

Yes it will end up being 1 EURO to 8 RUBLES once this fiasco stops...
It's basically a giant fiasco/game they are playing right now

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I'm confused, your other thread.....where does 100 come in? Don't get me wrong I'm fascinated by predictions that happen. Just confused here.

So I then walked out of the office and there were many people screaming on phones and at each other. Over head were monitors displaying the EURO and the RUBL, once everyone began to sell the RUBL began to go down to 159 to 127 to 67 to 23 and it stopped at 8.

So I was looking at a screen and I saw 1 EURO to 8 RUBL.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

I'm confused, your other thread.....where does 100 come in? Don't get me wrong I'm fascinated by predictions that happen. Just confused here.

So I then walked out of the office and there were many people screaming on phones and at each other. Over head were monitors displaying the EURO and the RUBL, once everyone began to sell the RUBL began to go down to 159 to 127 to 67 to 23 and it stopped at 8.

So I was looking at a screen and I saw 1 EURO to 8 RUBL.

Well as I said in the first part it began jumping and rising before going down to 1EURO for 8 RUBLES

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

So are you suggesting that global market will crash or is this just some confirmation of what you just dream off! What's the real relevance here.

Please enlighten us.

Peace

edit on 24-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: clarity

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

So are you suggesting that global market will crash or is this just some confirmation of what you just dream off! What's the real relevance here.

Please enlighten us.

Peace

Well since it is occurring, yes the market will crash and it ties in with my 2015-2017 predictions thread as well that is happening now.

I will say this now I'm not a prophet! SO NO PROPHET TALK HERE!!

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Please enlighten us.

Peace

Well since it is occurring, yes the market will crash and it ties in with my 2015-2017 predictions thread as well that is happening now.

Not saying your a prophet, but those are prophetic words nonetheless, hate to say this but the odds are in your favor. Just look at the Global markets, it doesn't look that all promising, that it will pickup and go back to normal.

Maybe this is just one prediction that may come true.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
So you saw a dream that eventually happened? Sooner or later the financial scenario you described was bound to happen, you gave no timeline on the events in the dream.

It's like me saying "oh, I had a dream that a politician was assassinated" and then telling everyone how right I was when that happened without giving any specifics at all.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: OneManMasquerade

Please enlighten us.

Peace

Not saying your a prophet, but those are prophetic words nonetheless, hate to say this but the odds are in your favor. Just look at the Global markets, it doesn't look that all promising, that it will pickup and go back to normal.

Maybe this is just one prediction that may come true.

Peace

I don't like that word it feels too responsible and egoistical. I feel like a script writer at times as it occurs/plays out..

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
So you saw a dream that eventually happened? Sooner or later the financial scenario you described was bound to happen, you gave no timeline on the events in the dream.

It's like me saying "oh, I had a dream that a politician was assassinated" and then telling everyone how right I was when that happened without giving any specifics at all.

If you wish accurate dates go to 2015-2017 thread, I'm bored trying to explain things to people twice. Things I wrote on there are happening already and happened in last couple months.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

If it makes you feel bad than I am inclined to rephrase, no pun intended.

It's a prediction it sure as hell looks like it will eventuate.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Why do you need specifics when it's clear as the blue skies, that there is a high probability right now of a global market crash, simply getting a prediction right is not the point here.

Are you prepared for when the Global Market crash prediction eventuates, that's really what all of us should be aware of so we can make that informed decisions in our best interests.

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

a reply to: babybunnies

Why do you need specifics when it's clear as the blue skies, that there is a high probability right now of a global market crash, simply getting a prediction right is not the point here.

Are you prepared for when the Global Market crash prediction eventuates, that's really what all of us should be aware of so we can make that informed decisions in our best interests.

Peace

You'll enjoy this, people said I was crazy which is funny 2015-2017 and 2020+

Russian Agriculture, Science, Technology and Space Program Booming.
All those waked out disasters.
The forming of Euro Asian Union uniting several Asian, European countries and South American countries as well.

Again! Not a prophet, I just kinda see almost what seems like strings of a spider web, yeh it's a creepy way to describe it

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

There's just the one underlying problem with the Ruble. The Russian government doesn't exercise nearly the level of currency control within its own borders as the USSR did, and it still can't stand against the Western currencies.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Your predictions are surely inline with what information I have researched on, but not as detailed as how you've laid it out. That is incredible stuff.

I will need some time to go through your thread on that.

Peace

edit on 24-8-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Crash the worlds economy! PROBLEM

Devastation, famine, the Obamanation of desolation has a green light. REACTION

Millions may starve while the true goal
slowly comes into view.

SOLUTION

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Well, that's certainly one majorly dystopian view of things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join