It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'16 Green Party Presidential Contender Dr. Jill Stein: "Independents Don’t Take Orders..."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
On this week’s Off the Grid, 2016 Green Party Presidential contender, Dr. Jill Stein, joins me to discuss why 2016 should be the year of the third party. Will Dr. Stein make it into the Presidential debates? Tune in to find out how she’s fighting to make that happen. Show your support for the Our America Initiative if you think the debates should be opened up to candidates outside of the two major political parties.

Sound off and let me know if you think it’s time for a third party candidate to take the White House.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: JesseVentura
I like Dr Stein, thanks for having her on Jesse. She has a consistent message, like Bernie.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I definitely like he idea of an independent candidate, but the Green Party is too liberal for my taste. I still am holding out hope that the Libertarians will have a strong push.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Gary Johnson's working on it!

Libertarian Party sues for access to presidential debates, calls exclusion ‘unfair and illegal’

Winning this lawsuit would get Jill Stein into the debates too. I believe they've been working together on it.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: Metallicus

Gary Johnson's working on it!

Libertarian Party sues for access to presidential debates, calls exclusion ‘unfair and illegal’

Winning this lawsuit would get Jill Stein into the debates too. I believe they've been working together on it.

I third that!

Gary Johnson 2016!

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Gary Johnson said on CSPAN that candidates suits should have the names of their donors on them, like NASCAR.

Greens would have to beat that to get my vote.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
On this week’s Off the Grid, 2016 Green Party Presidential contender, Dr. Jill Stein, joins me to discuss why 2016 should be the year of the third party. Will Dr. Stein make it into the Presidential debates? Tune in to find out how she’s fighting to make that happen. Show your support for the Our America Initiative if you think the debates should be opened up to candidates outside of the two major political parties.

Sound off and let me know if you think it’s time for a third party candidate to take the White House.

Yes, I 100% agree. Third parties need a seat at the table and a full chance to take the national stage in debates.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Semicollegiate
Gary Johnson said on CSPAN that candidates suits should have the names of their donors on them, like NASCAR.

Greens would have to beat that to get my vote.

LIbertarians don't have a cohesive, even research based ideology around social, economic, and environmental investments and sustainability. The Greens do more so.

I respect libertarians, however, for their logical consistency.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Great vid. Potential Bernie voters need to pay attention here. Great info especially thanks for bringing up the Women's League of Voters. Hoping the best for the lawsuit!

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

Yes, I 100% agree. Third parties need a seat at the table and a full chance to take the national stage in debates.

Absolutely they do, but it's not going to happen because the Democrats and Republicans run the debates. So once it gets down to their two people, no one else is going to be invited there.

new topics

top topics

join