It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would happen if there was a new synthetic global religion?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
What would happen if there was a new synthetic global religion?

Imagine if TPTB wanted to create a fake christ and a fake prophet to control the masses through religion. Imagine a machine/cyborg christ and a cyborg/machine prophet? Using recovered alien technology/ultra advanced tech/ultra secret black budget tech they can create signs and miracles and pretend to be replacements for Jesus Christ and the prophet Muhummad. TPTB can genetically engineer them in a laboratory and birth them in a artificial womb. Think of how many billions of people would be deceived by that? Take the human machine interface and become one with the global hive and give away your free will and "live forever in a software simulation".

Just something I was thinking of recently.
edit on 24-8-2015 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
some of us aren't deceived by the synthetic gods already known about. But others who think it is god will believe it.
So just add another to the pile for me to know as fiction.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: John_Rodger_Cornman

I can see that happening. But only because you could see that happening. That is some scary stuff.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

There are two possibilities currently with that same outcome.

The first is the "fake aliens" who will present the "true religion" if you know what I mean.

The 2nd is Chrislam which many are trying to implement.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Isn't that what the New World Order is planning to achieve? A One World religion?

How could it be done do you think? I think Jesus would be too obvious, but I could be wrong. After all, God talked through Bush and Blair sought guidance from God regularly.

Letting my imagination run wild for a bit, I think it could be achieved through fake Alien contact. Aliens land, declare that there is a God, but not as we know her and this is the new gospel.

Would most people buy into it?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: SachaX
some of us aren't deceived by the synthetic gods already known about. But others who think it is god will believe it.

I am Wiccan, but am of the persuasion that most religions- the current larger and medium sized ones- have similar origins. You didn't use a capitol letter for 'god' so, I am thinking you mean the same thing.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I dont understand the question since most of it is already in place

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

The first is the "fake aliens" who will present the "true religion" if you know what I mean.

I have heard of weird religions based on aliens and no one could possibly know the intent of aliens and naming them as Gods is premature, to say the least. What is chrislam?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
Isn't that what the New World Order is planning to achieve? A One World religion?

How could it be done do you think? I think Jesus would be too obvious, but I could be wrong. After all, God talked through Bush and Blair sought guidance from God regularly.

Letting my imagination run wild for a bit, I think it could be achieved through fake Alien contact. Aliens land, declare that there is a God, but not as we know her and this is the new gospel.

Would most people buy into it?

I thought they wanted a 'one world government', not religion. I have said over and over, if we do come in contact with extraterrestrials, we can' t have 195 countries dealing with them. It is less with the EU. Maybe even less if another grouping of countries deals with them. But, we are heading toward one world government, eventually.

Like a really, really big UN. It might be a completely different organization. But that is the way it is going.
edit on 24-8-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Again, chrislam? If many are trying to implement it, their PR sucks.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Ah, Project Avatar... This is the video you are looking for.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

I am Wiccan, but am of the persuasion that most religions- the current larger and medium sized ones- have similar origins. You didn't use a capitol letter for 'god' so, I am thinking you mean the same thing.

At university when I was told that "God" was always capitalized because he is the creator and deserves that respect was the same day I decided to not capitalize. Goes against my religion calling some fictional character the god of my ancestors.

But not to go off topic............
A synthetic global religion will never exist as long as there are people with outside views.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Ah, Project Avatar... This is the video you are looking for.

The first video is bunk. The second video is just creepy.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

But they want a One World Religion to go alongside the Government.

Interesting thoughts you have, I guess time will tell.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

What makes you think that isn't part of the plan?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
a reply to: reldra

But they want a One World Religion to go alongside the Government.

Interesting thoughts you have, I guess time will tell.

I starred you, maybe they do. That would be a more complicated plan, wouldn't put it past them.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

At university when I was told that "God" was always capitalized because he is the creator and deserves that respect was the same day I decided to not capitalize. Goes against my religion calling some fictional character the god of my ancestors.

But not to go off topic............
A synthetic global religion will never exist as long as there are people with outside views.

And what makes you think they will let have dissenting views of even of the non-religious kind?

One World Government and One World Religion ... Unity.

COEXIST becomes COMPLY. You've been groomed for it for a long time now through everything and all avenues. Global Love and Global Unity.

And if you don't go along with it, then you can be removed. They want to cull the population anyhow - See the Georgia Guidestones.
edit on 24-8-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I am wondering why this is in Skunkworks? This is some good NWO stuff and it doesn't cross the line of what 'powers that be' could plan. Maybe not the 'birthing' thing, but the entire idea is plausible. Things get moved to fast.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sure...just remember why the rest of the world uses the term: plastic fantastic.
(Made in the USA)
(Yeah it's because we see it's a plastic replica from a mile distance)
edit on 24-8-2015 by Daalder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

There is already a synthetic religion. Allopathic medicine.

It's rules inhibit human free will.
It requires faith.
It drives orthodoxy.
It severely punishes heresy.
Operatives lose contact with reality and demand adherence to a past, unverifiable mythology.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join