It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nubian Spirit:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Been wanting to see the full vid for sometime now, this is one of the better documentaries on the Kusite civiliazation and it's connection with Kmt. it is way less annoying than others I have viewed in the past, the fact that it is a British production may have had something to do with it , an American or Hollywood production while flashy and have better reconstruction graphics are usually filled with inaccuracies or repetitiveness , the only annoying part of this vid is when one of the presenters linked the name Kush with that of Hindu Kush in India a similar name for an ancient black people there, however there were contacts between between the regions see Buddhist in Kush and Kmt www.abovetopsecret.com...
Pls watch when you have some downtime it is over an hr long, view, learn and enjoy..

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:04 PM
link   
now that i can stream youtube through the cable box...im more likely to watch videos.

ill queue this up tomorrow evening. thaks for the share....im interested in learning a bit more on the african history beyond just shaka zulu

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
now that i can stream youtube through the cable box...im more likely to watch videos.

ill queue this up tomorrow evening. thaks for the share....im interested in learning a bit more on the african history beyond just shaka zulu

Thanx Bigfurry

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Just downloading now to watch later.

Thanks for sharing!

Peace

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Wtf did I just read?

Edit: nevermindcim tripping ballz
edit on 24-8-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
That was a very good video. I had read a lot about these cultures but it was still confused in my mind and seeing this brought things into perspective.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
That was a very good video. I had read a lot about these cultures but it was still confused in my mind and seeing this brought things into perspective.

Glad you got something out of it, I have always contend that if one want to truly understand Kmt one must look at other Nile Valley cultures and civilizations.

Scar Vs Musafa
I liked that they included the story of Set who killed his brother Osiris but was avenged by his son Horus who vanquished Set his uncle, the most recent retelling of this tale is the Lion King Simba as Horus killing Scar thus restoring balance of Maat or truth.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I've just watched it, awesome video thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

i enjoyed it

new topics

top topics

join