It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge factory blaze erupts near Tokyo airport

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Im fascinated about the secrecy when half the world is going, wtf is hapening. Logics people, always logic first.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hiddenNZ
from the height of that plume,it must have started pretty quick

Exactly what i thought - looks like a dust deflagration to start with

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

I don't know about the accuracy of this report...blablabla...3 videos...blablabla...

This is another incident, you can find a thread about it at: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-8-2015 by Drazzl because: blehj

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ok I am calling you out on that statment.
give use news from china of one Big explosion like this each mounth.

oh and we have had 4 in 3 weeks in china!...

originally posted by: Wookiep

This is breaking news... What in the world is going on with all these explosions recently? Are we at war?

Don't worry, this happens every month, it's totally regular and normal.....

ETA - People need to stop questioning this because that makes you a lunatic moronic conspiracy theorist nutbag!

edit on 25-8-2015 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE
If all these factories blowing up are military or just part of it, it may make more sense. But then again, that to is pretty normal, back in the whole middle east thing you had plenty of suspicious plan fires and blowing ups going on. I think the Israeli and company tried to blow up Iran plants more then a few times with no success, and vice versa, even that whole virus thing at there nuclear plans which was all the rage some years ago.

Its normal occurrences in war times, especially in this the beginning of the topsy turvy economies across the board from China US and Russia and especially as they are gearing up to go there own way and break free of the US backed Oil economy, or we can always blame lil kim and his posse.

In fact even if they were all actually accidents, that to is pretty normal, you have at least a few plants blowing up every year it seems because somebody drooped there donuts or pen in the wrong area, or forgot to check up on something, or the companies themselves were to cheap to change out some part or such.

I think that's what caused that whole Sea oil refinery fire some years ago, they just did not want to change out some part as they did not think it necessary to pony up the cash, and well, things went boom. Imagine that, a multi billion company to cheap to change out a few parts.

Yup seems to be all normal occurrences.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

I was being sarcastic.

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
...and the rocket's red glare, the bombs bursting in air, gave proof through the night that our world's in despair

posted on Aug, 26 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
How many things go on in the world every single day that few bother to register? How many things can you hold in your minds? How many things can reporters cover? Why do topics spike then drop. Do these events quit happening, or does the world keep spinning?

How many people died today from jumping off a bridge?

How many people got attacked by a shark?

How many people OD on heroine?

How many cars caught on fire 5 miles from a beach?

How many schools were evacuated for crank bomb threats?

How many people were murdered less than 3 connections away from a major banker, or head of state?

How many earthquakes were felt on this planet?

How many people were struck by lightning?

Freaking explosions? Happen every single damned day, thousands upon thousands, and YES a large enough one to chat about in connection to the mega in China happens weekly.
edit on 26-8-2015 by pl3bscheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese Well I got struck by lightening Aug. 13th trying to stand up to a T-Cell for a Big Mac

so makes at least one person.

I was about to get hit again nearby. What are the odds of me walking way like I did? Coincidences to happen often, but I'm keeping an eye out, something could unfold that make it more or less a coincidence. I can't make up my mind yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join